skyblu

Paris is already out of jail...

What percentage of billionaire celebrities sluts with the best medical treatment for whom facial perfection is a top priority?

Why don't YOU tell US? YOU brought up percentages in the first place. You have the data, right?

The burden of proof lies with you. You're the one claiming she has an incurable Venereal Disease based on ambiguous data which even if it were not of such questionable origin has a very common & obvious benign explanation. As for the rest of your post, it only serves to make my point.

I never said you had to like her, I pointed to your dislike as the motivating factor in your readiness to assume the worst.

What percentage of billionaire celebrities sluts with the best medical treatment for whom facial perfection is a top priority?

Why don't YOU tell US? YOU brought up percentages in the first place. You have the data, right?

The burden of proof lies with you. You're the one claiming she has an incurable Venereal Disease based on ambiguous data which even if it were not of such questionable origin has a very common & obvious benign explanation. As for the rest of your post, it only serves to make my point.

I never said you had to like her, I pointed to your dislike as the motivating factor in your readiness to assume the worst.

Now this thread is worth keeping score. :D

Does anyone else find it funny that we made a SPORT out of an EMERGENCY PROCEDURE?!?!

Now this thread is worth keeping score. :D

WHY????

Does anyone realize she blew a .08 on her DUI?
Do you know how many drinks .08 really means? About 2.5 drinks for someone her size.

So, Paris was not "plastered drunk". How many of YOU have had 2 or 3 beers/wine/drinks at dinner, or while watching a game at a bar, and drove home. Were you impaired?

Don't assume. You get a DUI whether you blow .08 or .15. Probably since she only had a couple drinks she thought she was OK.

Take note- it does not have to mean you are out of your mind wasted if you get a DUI. It just proves you have alcohol in your system. So dont go jumping all over someone if they got a DUI. They may have only had 2 drinks, and in my book that does not classify as someone with a drinking problem.

DUI is DUI. Justifying it is deplorable.
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

I feel far more threatened by drunk drivers than by, for example, the average small time drug offender.

I agree completely. However I feel the least bit threatened by someone that blew a .08 or anything less than .10

Now someone staggering to thier car is a different story, But .08?? Two beers or one - maybe Two mixed drink can put a 100 LB person at .08.

As I get older I find I have far less tolerance for ANY level of inebriation by a driver. How about your pilots start drinking?
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

Well it may just mean she gets occasional cold sores like an estimated 80% of Americans.

Indeed. Lots of unlikely things are possible.

80% does not seem too unlikely.

Additionally, ~25% of american women have HSV-2, so neither diagnosis would seem all that remarkable or germane to the discussion.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I feel far more threatened by drunk drivers than by, for example, the average small time drug offender.

I agree completely. However I feel the least bit threatened by someone that blew a .08 or anything less than .10

Now someone staggering to thier car is a different story, But .08?? Two beers or one - maybe Two mixed drink can put a 100 LB person at .08.

As I get older I find I have far less tolerance for ANY level of inebriation by a driver. How about your pilots start drinking?

"Hell! I drive better after I've had 3 or 4 beers!" Do you remember ever hearing that, in the past? I'm glad, for the most part, we've wised-up. Maybe, we've all driven while drunk but, that doesn't make it right. Pilots drinking and flying? That's just as bad if not worse.

Chuck

Drinking and driving was fun! Dangerous and stupid - absolutely. But damn fun at times. A bit like jumping from airplanes.

Luckily I got busted beofre I hurt anyone, and learned my lesson.:)

--------------------------
Chuck Norris doesn't do push-ups, he pushes the Earth down.

I got stopped one time... I had had 3-beers before leaving the DZ. I recall, when I got out of my pick-up, I checked to see which way the wind was blowing. I made sure, the whole time I spoke with the officer that, my face was into the wind and his back was to it!:D HEY! It worked!:D (I am not saying, by any means, that driving after drinking is in any way a good idea.)

Chuck

I got stopped one time... I had had 3-beers before leaving the DZ. I recall, when I got out of my pick-up, I checked to see which way the wind was blowing. I made sure, the whole time I spoke with the officer that, my face was into the wind and his back was to it!:D HEY! It worked!:D (I am not saying, by any means, that driving after drinking is in any way a good idea.)

Chuck

When I got busted, it was actually the LEAST drunk I had been while driving in quuite a while. My friends and I would flip a coin to see who was the designated drunk driver. Smart, I know. The reason I got pulled over was that a cop was pursuing another vehicle in a downpouring rain. When a car passed me very fast on the highway I checked my mirror and went to pass a slow car in the right lane. Well, a cop who had not yet turned on his flashers was chasing the speeder. When I pulled into the left lane, THEN he turned on his lights and I moved over. A different cop pulled me and said I cut off an officer. I said that I didn't see him due to the downpour, the fact that he was doing at least 90 mph, and that he didn't even have his lights or siren on until he flew in behind me. He was going to let me go until the cop I 'cut off' showed up, being a hard ass. I ended up being a .11, and at the time the legal limit was .1, so I was right on the borderline. I plead guilty, paid the $300, and left that shithole of Virginia for good.

If I had more time, I'd tell you about my very sober night in the jail. The other cons (most in there for some kind of assault) said "shit man, you aren't drunk!!!"

Ahhh..... fuzzy memories......

--------------------------
Chuck Norris doesn't do push-ups, he pushes the Earth down.

Dayum! That's screwed-up![:/]

Chuck

Believe me, you don't wanna get busted in Virginia for any moving violations. My wife got her Alabama license suspended for speeding in Virginia, 80 in a 55, and she hadn't had a speeding ticket for a long time.

Bunch of fuckwads over there. :|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Believe me, you don't wanna get busted in Virginia for any moving violations. My wife got her Alabama license suspended for speeding in Virginia, 80 in a 55, and she hadn't had a speeding ticket for a long time.

I doubt that there are many states that would be lenient about going 25 mph over the speed limit, regardless of how many previous tickets someone has had.