MDMA

Hunting for pure fun

I think hunting, purely for fun, is for people with small dicks :)
Any other "neccessary" reason could well be valid, but purely for fun :S

Can any "fun" hunters explain why you think killing a defenceless animal is something to be proud of??? i'm at a loss to think of anything positive to say about the subject apart from SMALL PENIS

You know ... trolling can be fun and all, and it can be highly entertaining as well. However, when the troll has no writing ability and no creative talent and all he can do is spout off some second-gradish comments meant to incite, it's neither funny nor amusing, and overall, it's just plain embarrassing.
This ad space for sale.

I think hunting, purely for fun, is for people with small dicks :)
Any other "neccessary" reason could well be valid, but purely for fun :S

Can any "fun" hunters explain why you think killing a defenceless animal is something to be proud of??? i'm at a loss to think of anything positive to say about the subject apart from SMALL PENIS

It makes my small dick hard and that's bigger (and better) right?
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

I truly enjoy hunting for pure fun, but I never waste anything I shoot. If I shot it, I eat it. Most hunters I know don't really have the small dick syndrome. I don't know how many true outdoorsmen you encounter daily, but judging by your post not too many I presume. Most hunters I know truly love and respect nature more than some looney activist from Seattle. I really don't know anybody that kills animals for the pure enjoyment of killing and just lets them go to waste.

There are many reasons why I enjoy hunting but I don't think they are related to my small pecker. ;)

I used to shoot pigeons and squirrels in my parents' back yard, as the pigeons shat on the deck and the squirrels destroyed flowers.

I enjoyed it, did not consume my kills (Yuck!), and I have a nice size schwantz, thank you...If you doubt me, send me your mom or sister, who will serve as a judge.
Illinois needs a CCW Law. NOW.

"...I truly enjoy hunting for pure fun, but I never waste anything I shoot. If I shot it, I eat it. Most hunters I know don't really have the small dick syndrome. I don't know how many true outdoorsmen you encounter daily, but judging by your post not too many I presume. Most hunters I know truly love and respect nature more than some looney activist from Seattle..."

The only thing that justifies hunting is the honest fight for survival. In this day and age, with the convenience of restaurants and supermarkets, very few of us are that desparate. You say that the meat doesn't go to waste. The next time you take a walk through the meat department at the Stop n Shop, think about the amount that will be thrown away at the end of the week. Those are lives that have gone to waste. The meat supply in this country far exceeds the demand for it. Before going out and taking an innocent life, go to the store and eat what's already been killed for you.
I tried to get a grip on reality, but it moved.

Completely discarding the fact that wild game is incredibly more healthy than the grain fed, antibiotic-laced meat that you get in the supermarket, of course...

Especially Schnauzer and Lbarador meat.

If anybody here was really that concerned with our health and well being, we wouldn't be jumping out of planes. I'm sure you've eaten things far worse than store bought meat. Besides, I believe the existence of life takes priority over my own minor health concerns. I'm willing to bet that my life won't be cut short by my consumption of Perdue lean cuts.

The only thing that justifies hunting is the honest fight for survival. In this day and age, with the convenience of restaurants and supermarkets, very few of us are that desparate. You say that the meat doesn't go to waste. The next time you take a walk through the meat department at the Stop n Shop, think about the amount that will be thrown away at the end of the week. Those are lives that have gone to waste. The meat supply in this country far exceeds the demand for it. Before going out and taking an innocent life, go to the store and eat what's already been killed for you.

I seldom speak like this but I will make an exception. Don't tell me what the fuck to do. In addition to always having Venison, grouse and other wild game in my freezer, I don't even buy my beef from the supermarket! Yuck! We go in on a whole cow with my inlaws and the meat is superb. We have another order in right now. I don't even buy hamburger from the grocery store. If we run out I have a grinder to make more out of other cuts of Venison or Beef. I also make my own summer sausage, snack sticks, and jerky. All smoked with the exception of some unsmoked jerky for my Wife.

I will kill and eat what I want with complete disregard to your thoughts. Or mabey not. I've had a change of heart. I will harvest one more deer than normal next year just for you. Send address if you want any for you efforts.

Thanks
That spot isn't bad at all, the winds were strong and that was the issue! It was just on the downwind side.

If anybody here was really that concerned with our health and well being, we wouldn't be jumping out of planes. I'm sure you've eaten things far worse than store bought meat. Besides, I believe the existence of life takes priority over my own minor health concerns. I'm willing to bet that my life won't be cut short by my consumption of Perdue lean cuts.

Do you like Ringtail Lemurs?

Alright. I went too far apparently. We're having a heated debate. Had I known that my opinion would insult you personally as much as it did, I wouldn't have posted it. I apolologize for any miscommunication. This topic happens to be one that I've felt strongly about for years, so if I came across too strongly, I'm sorry. I feel the way I feel. I won't judge you as a person for feeling differently.

Alright. I went too far apparently. We're having a heated debate. Had I known that my opinion would insult you personally as much as it did, I wouldn't have posted it. I apolologize for any miscommunication. This topic happens to be one that I've felt strongly about for years, so if I came across too strongly, I'm sorry. I feel the way I feel. I won't judge you as a person for feeling differently.

I kick baby rabbits in the face while wearing steel-toe boots.

The only difference between a hunter who kills his food and eats it, and you, who eats meat from a store, is you hire your killers.
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

"..Do you like Ringtail Lemurs?"

I only eat free-range Shih Tzu and Labrador. Greyhound is too gamey.

Men who enjoy watching things bleed turn me on.

mmmm.....me too:o:o:o:o
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!