dweeb

Ann Coulter interviewed by the Jewish Press. Funny enough to pee your pants!

http://www.jewishpress.com/page.do/21223/Ann_Coulter_On_Democrats%252C_Palestinians%252C_Israel_And_Iran.html

THE JEWISH PRESS: Who or what is to blame for the Republicans doing so badly in the November elections?

Ann Coulter: The evaporating spine of the American people, the relentless media onslaught and the feckless Bush presentation of the case for war.

What would a Democrat in the White House mean for America’s Mideast policy?

Do the words “unconditional surrender” mean anything to you? A Democrat president would turn us into a satrapy of Middle East terrorists. The Democrats would surrender to our adversaries in the Middle East and would shortly be surrendering to them again in the streets of New York City.

As a woman, do you think there is any benefit to Nancy Pelosi being House Speaker?

Yes, it shows people the foolishness of putting liberal women in positions of authority. Another benefit is that every time Pelosi opens her trap another 100 people become registered Republicans.

How do you explain the phenomenon of civilized, educated people in the West shooting themselves in the foot over and over again?

Liberal Democrats breed a certain softness, which is a problem because we are at war with savages. It takes democracies a while to recognize threats to their existence. This is the lesson of Munich, but unlike Munich, the forces of civilization don’t have much time to waste. The danger of another Munich this time is even more catastrophic.

What do you think of the contention by State Department types and the Europeans that the Palestinian issue is the root cause of Islamic terrorism and Middle East unrest?

It would be a lot more plausible if Islamic terrorism were restricted to the Palestinian areas. Osama bin Laden also criticizes the West for global warming and the American Indians. He should change his name to Osama Gore.

What should America’s policy be in Iraq?

America’s policy should be to obliterate any remnant of terrorism in Iraq with whatever force is necessary, and to do so with alacrity. Then it’s on to Iran! I’m proposing a two-part plan, the second part of which is, “Let God sort them out.”

Do you think Bush is strong enough politically to authorize an attack on Iran?

Once he gets his approval rating down to single digits, what does he have to lose? Maybe that’s when we’ll see some real action. Remember, Harry Truman’s approval rating was in the low 20’s when he ordered U.S. troops into Korea.

I don't know where Ann spends his time, but it sure isn't based in reality.

:D

Holy fuck, is that shit real??

:o

OK I'm going to assume it's faked. This sounds worse than the false BS spouted out to make the Democrats look bad. We should not try to use those tactics.

The truth is the truth. Let's not lower ourselves to the level of lying to make the other side look bad.

Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

The truth is the truth. Let's not lower ourselves to the level of lying to make the other side look bad.

Too funny - coz politicians would never do that!!!
(i have no idea who Ann Coulter is but this statement made me laugh!)
Never try to eat more than you can lift

Holy fuck, is that shit real??

OK I'm going to assume it's faked.

I'm gonna assume it is real. She is really out there. But some of what she said is right on:

What do you think about the Obama boomlet?

Barack Hussein Obama? From what I hear, he’s got the “soccer moms trying to quit smoking” vote locked up.

What about those who say that putting pressure on Israel would bring peace to the Middle East?

Oh, sure – making concessions to the Arabs has never, ever worked in the past, so why not try it again?

Do you think the Bush administration will eventually get its act together and attack Iran?

No on the getting their act together part, and maybe on the attacking Iran part.

Do you think Bush is strong enough politically to authorize an attack on Iran?

Once he gets his approval rating down to single digits, what does he have to lose? Maybe that’s when we’ll see some real action. Remember, Harry Truman’s approval rating was in the low 20’s when he ordered U.S. troops into Korea.

A Democrat president would turn us into a satrapy of Middle East terrorists.

WTF is a "satrapy" ?
And what language is it from since it's not a word found in an English dictionary.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
If you think my attitude stinks you should smell my fingers

I don't know where Ann spends his time, but it sure isn't based in reality.

Her time....But I think you may be correct on the rest. :P

No, HIS was correct.

--------------------------
Chuck Norris doesn't do push-ups, he pushes the Earth down.

She is just another media whore. A prostitute for her ratings. She obviously appeals to the faaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrr right and they help her keep her job. As long as they keep her checks coming in she will keep on spewing garbage.
We have a bunch of people like that in the media on both far sides.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Ann Coulter is a voice in the wilderness. She is a courageous soul, willing to say "the emperor has no clothes"... to tell all the PC speech nazis to piss off... to call a spade a spade and lambaste the nonsense that so many on the left cream on themselves over.

She is a beacon of truth.

Naw, I think Darius has the right of it. Though, if she could make money sucking up to the left, I don't think she could do it. She gets some serious unreasonable vitriol on, quite frequently. She's just another Savage, or Franken.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

to call a spade a spade

Or should that be to call a spade a "treasonous left wing liberal soineless pinko tool of the great Islamic anti American godless plot to destroy our fine nation's award winning right wing lawns and fairways - and I bet it believes in evolution too!"?
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Ann Coulter is a voice in the wilderness. She is a courageous soul, willing to say "the emperor has no clothes"... to tell all the PC speech nazis to piss off... to call a spade a spade and lambaste the nonsense that so many on the left cream on themselves over.

She is shit. Her rhetoric is pure vitriol that serves no purpose but to keep her on the radar of those to the right of your average skin head, or the holier than thou crowd who buy in to the 'Godless sodomite' crap she spoon feeds them. Good sources tell me that she is the weekly target of a Limbaugh, Delay, Rove, Cheney, and every dude at Fox News bukakke party.

So basically, you're saying she's the polar opposite of, say, Alan Colmes, Chris Matthews and Keith Olberman?

What's funny, is the majority of the right recognize her as being an extrapolation, characature of positions and attitude. But the majority of the left doesn't see that with any of their guys who are just as far out. It just tells you who is more comfortable with militantly extreme political types.

However, if Coulter, Franken, Savage, etc can make a good living, more power to them. Our job is to recognize that they are just entertainers, and not to be taken any more seriously than some actor spouting off about politics from their comfy little mansion.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

As a woman, do you think there is any benefit to Nancy Pelosi being House Speaker?

Yes, it shows people the foolishness of putting liberal women in positions of authority. Another benefit is that every time Pelosi opens her trap another 100 people become registered Republicans.

I think the irony here is delicious. If Pelosi makes people turn Republican, then Coulter easily resets the balance if not more so.

But the majority of the left doesn't see that with any of their guys who are just as far out.

Rosie O'Donnel is pretty far out there. Other than her, there are few lefties who approach Coulter's wackiness. Who would you point to ' Franken? He isn't even close.

I think you just made my point, and I didn't think of you as that far left to have those blinders, (except on maybe about 2 subjects).

Do you do that on purpose just to be funny?

I think you just made my point, and I didn't think of you as that far left to have those blinders, (except on maybe about 2 subjects).

Do you do that on purpose just to be funny?

Not really. Maybe it's just that I don't pay any more attention to the far lefties than I do to the far right folks.

I read Al Franken's books, and they are on the shelf beside my Rush Limbaugh books. I enjoyed both of them, but found Franken's more persuasive overall, and more entertaining.