jarrodh

I hate Ann Coulter

>It was the, "even though they say nearly identical things" part of it that is wrong.

Uh, they do by design. Colbert bases much of his act on parodies of Bill O'Reilly, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity etc. (And if they say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, that would be something of a compliment to those people, no?)

>It was the, "even though they say nearly identical things" part of it that is wrong.

Uh, they do by design. Colbert bases much of his act on parodies of Bill O'Reilly, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity etc. (And if they say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, that would be something of a compliment to those people, no?)

Uh, that was not clear at all from your post. The implication was that O'Reilly was to be taken as seriously as Colbert. I understand that many do feel that way, so it was not unreasonable for me to think you did also.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

>The implication was that O'Reilly was to be taken as seriously as Colbert.

They shouldn't be, which was my point with Coulter. If she is an actor, then kudos to her for an excellent Colbert-esque portrayal of a right wing extremist.

Uh, that was not clear at all from your post. The implication was that O'Reilly was to be taken as seriously as Colbert. I understand that many do feel that way, so it was not unreasonable for me to think you did also.

Not sure what you mean, Colbert is fair and balanced

She has every right to voice her opinion and I dont for one second say that she is not allowed to say what she does...

BUT!

I hate that fucking bitch. She is so aggressively mean, and hateful towards anyone that doesnt believe exactly what she does, and it pisses me off. There are plenty of people out there who have the same biggoted and mean opinions as she does but few out there would voice them so publicly and so directly as her.

Look what she says about John Edwards...

http://break.com/index/ann_coulter_uses_slur_against_john_edwards.html

For Christs sake hes married and has multiple children.

Shit...you could be talking about Hillary Rodent Clinton.........ha Ha Ha

And I don't really give a shit about either one!

Don't go away mad....just go away!

Honestly, I think she felt like nobody was paying attention to her, so she said something outrageous. She's just an attention whore.

Sort of like watching "The View", huh?
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

She won't be in the 2008 campaign anymore,

ads are getting pulled
, and many will get cold feet inviting her.

I'm wondering where she will find her gigs and money in he future ?

(KKK maybe)

Cheers, T
Fear causes hesitation, and hesitation will cause your worst fears to come true

She won't be in the 2008 campaign anymore,

ads are getting pulled
, and many will get cold feet inviting her.

LMAO I thought you were talking about Ads from programs or publications. So some ads are being pulled, that were installed on her website, through what is basically an auto-pilot set up??? :S

I wonder if website income accounts for as much as 1% of her annual income. :ph34r:

CNN, MSNBC, Fox, Sunday morning political programs....

>"Moore sucks!"

You are correct, he does. Can you give examples of why Michael Moore sucks?

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Don't be hatin'. If she were black or a lesbian, she could do it all day at a comedy club without anyone blinking an eye.

It was funny!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where was the joke? The best I saw was school yard name calling on a stage with a lot of lights....no timing, no setup, no payoff....just using a word that has some shock value in a sterile environment.

The same place as when fat Rosy slams someone that she despises and the auduience titters, or any number of other comedians who make derogatory comments and call it comedy.[:/]

Is Ann Coulter an actor?

WTF does that have to do with anything?

Oh man read the whole thread and you will see.

People brought up Gorge Colony and a few other actors in comparison. So I asked is she an actor?
We should compare apples with apples.

I think she has the right to freedom of speech like the rest of us, But she is no different then the religious extremists we are fighting. Please save your self the replay. I know she is not killing anyone, but she obviously has expressed that she would like to. So she has the same view and will as Osama Bin laden. The only thing she does not have is the power.

I simply can’t understand how anyone can be so out spoken against muslim religious extremists, but try to defend someone like Ann Coulter.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Who is talking about TV interviews?

The big $'s come from speaker fees and honoraria during events such
as the CPAC meeting. Other income are columns and she's also
being dropped by many newspapers.

But, yeah, she did give a FOX interview where she explained
that the word faggot has nothing to do with homosexuality. So
she's not only good at hateful rant but also good at weaseling
out like your quintessential slippery slime ball politician.

Cheers, T
Fear causes hesitation, and hesitation will cause your worst fears to come true

Ann Coulter, to her credit, freely admits that all she does is stir the pot. She is not fair. She is not impartial. She is not balanced. She is not any of these things and has never, ever claimed to be.

She is a rabble-rouser, and that is all she is, and all she wants to be.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Who is talking about TV interviews?

The big $'s come from speaker fees and honoraria during events such
as the CPAC meeting. Other income are columns and she's also
being dropped by many newspapers.

I doubt her speaking schedule is drying up. And about her "other income", you left out books sales, which are well over one million.

Ann Coulter is hideous, in a skeletor kinda way. Fucking her would be like fucking a duffle bag full of antlers...

bwahahahahaha:D:D:D:Dhahaahhahahaha
2 BITS....4 BITS....6 BITS....A DOLLAR!....ALL FOR THE GATORS....STAND UP AND HOLLER!!!!

I can't get to break.com from work, so I'm not sure what specifically is being discussed other than Ann Coulter. Still, try to keep in mind that she's just an entertainer, not a political brainchild. While her audience may make NASCAR and pro wrestling fans seem positively brilliant by comparison, there are enough of them to keep her in the big bucks. She's just saying what her fans wants to hear...perhaps they're a better target for your hatred. ;)

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I can't get to break.com from work, so I'm not sure what specifically is being discussed other than Ann Coulter. Still, try to keep in mind that she's just an entertainer, not a political brainchild.

But that's the problem. People like Coulter are indeed "entertainers" for those who like that form of entertainment, but their forum is either on a real news program or on some other forum like talk radio. The "real" news people let them rant but rarely question the validity of the rubbish and the talk radio folks encourage them to say whatever they want because there's no journalistic accountability associated with their programming and there doesn't have to be because they're "entertaaaaaaaainers". People hear their "act" in a "news like" forum and they either accidentally or on purpose let that misinformation seep in. That's why I refer to them as "ignorance peddlers". Sure, it may be fun and profitable for some, but it makes us all stupidererer in the long run.

Honestly, I think she felt like nobody was paying attention to her, so she said something outrageous. She's just an attention whore.

That's probably right since we haven't had to listen or hear from that _ u _ t since she did her story on the widows of 9/11.

Its nice to see that I am not alone in my disgust for her.

J
Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

She has every right to voice her opinion and I dont for one second say that she is not allowed to say what she does...

BUT!

I hate that fucking bitch. She is so aggressively mean, and hateful towards anyone that doesnt believe exactly what she does, and it pisses me off. There are plenty of people out there who have the same biggoted and mean opinions as she does but few out there would voice them so publicly and so directly as her.

Look what she says about John Edwards...

http://break.com/index/ann_coulter_uses_slur_against_john_edwards.html

For Christs sake shes married and has multiple children.

Holy Crap. It's like being back in Junior High School.:S:|
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------