skinnyflyer

proof that 9/11 was planned by us gov.

well what metal was it?

It was steel. and to be more precise it was the steel of the central core at the basement to ensure the building did actually collapse.

a substance known as thermide fe2o3 (available to the military only) in conjunction with sulphur fe2o3+2a1 was believed to be used. flowing moulten metal was reported weeks after the building had actually collpsed. thats why there was still smoke smouldering out of the rubble.

maybe you should pay attention to the firefighters who were there rather than the paranoid fantasists;

the firefighter were ordered out of and away from building 7 hours before it collapsed.

What are you talking about? Which countries does the IMF own? Are you aware that the IMF itself is owned by 184 states? , and that the country with the largest ownership , the USA, only has 17% of it? Have you ever known 184 countries to agree on anything? Did they plan the 911 conspiracy?

No I wasn't insinuating anything of the sort I was pointing out the fact that many institutions have the capability of withholding important information meaning it is not impossible to organise such a disaster.

The simple facts are that a plnes even the size of a 747 could not destroy a building as the WTC was destroyed.

If the story we were told was that the terrorists used a combination of explosives and an aircraft to destroy the building then it would be more believable. but the medea and govornment seem to be covering up something. why the lies?

It was definately explosives that toppled the WTC and the aircraft smply helped it.

there are many telltale signs of explosive and many 1st hand reports buy emrgency services and civilians in the building. can you remeber watching it when it happened? these explosions are not explaind by the final report given.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

from the NIST report,

Video evidence also showed unambiguously that the collapse progressed from the top to the bottom, and there was no evidence (collected by NIST, or by the New York Police Department, the Port Authority Police Department or the Fire Department of New York) of any blast or explosions in the region below the impact and fire floors as the top building sections (including and above the 98th floor in WTC 1 and the 82nd floor in WTC 2) began their downward movement upon collapse initiation

Utter lies!

There were many reports from many people about explosions and there is heaps of footage of the lobby roof and wall tiles fallen down and all the windows broken. just because they weren't oficially reported doesn't mean there were not explosives.

Isn't NIST the company that fired the guy that tried to speak up because he didn't think everything was quite right on the movie?

the report also fails to explain why the core was not left standing and only explains that the floors collapsed from where they were attached to the core.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

Isn't NIST the company that fired the guy that tried to speak up because he didn't think everything was quite right on the movie?

Really?

They were the people who fired the guy who said something about the film because the film wasn't right?

Well fuck it, I'm convinced.:o
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

firstly you couldn't have watched the whole video because of the time of your post.

Various conspiracy theorists have been touting this crap for the last 5 years...we've ALL seen it before, AND discussed it, as a quick search would have shown you.

Click here

As he wrote, you summarily dismissed it w/o watching his evidence. WTC gov conspiracy or not, you didn't look at the evidence.

My take is that as corrupt as the gov is, the burden still lies upon the conspiracy theorists to establush their points, whether we're talking 9/11, JFK or whatever. Some things we will never know, but what we do know is that this gov could do something like that to further other agendas.

firstly you couldn't have watched the whole video because of the time of your post.

Various conspiracy theorists have been touting this crap for the last 5 years...we've ALL seen it before, AND discussed it, as a quick search would have shown you.

Click here

As he wrote, you summarily dismissed it w/o watching his evidence. WTC gov conspiracy or not, you didn't look at the evidence.

Wrong again...what part of "we've ALL seen it before" did you not understand?
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

> that you have why moulton metal was found not slightly weakened or warped but dripping.

Fire = hot. Iron/steam reaction = hot. Hot = molten metal.

>please also explain why the core collapsed as the 'official video' did not
>explain. even on thier computerised model the core still stood.

The whole building collapsed. The core is part of the building.

>Explain tower 7 and why the building across the road that had a piece
>of the WTC that was more than the weight of an airbusA380 and didn't
>collapse?

Because when you drop tons of debris on a building, sometimes it collapses, sometimes it doesn't. When you drop tons of debris on a building AND it's been burning for five hours, it's more likely to collapse.

>Think About it! freefall speed only the top was damaged.

Wasn't freefall speed. Look at any picture of the collapse. Pieces that fell from the top fell at slower than true freefall speeds. (i.e. they fell at their terminal velocity, not true freefall.) The building itself fell even more slowly.

>but you probably didn't watch the movie because you know you won't
>believe it and didn't want to wait for hours.

I did watch it.

If you want to understand more about the forces that can make a building collapse, I'd recommend a basic physics course followed by a civil engineering course.

>secrets can be kept (for a while), it depends on what is at stake.
>Wise up and open your eyes.

Ah, the old "only I know the TRUTH!" angle.

guys its pointless to argue with a conspiracy theorist.

it helps pass the time. and you can get some pretty good material from it

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

>PLEASE ask HH about a 'rolling eyes' smiley?

That's all we need! There are already some people who just post lines of various smileys instead of actually writing stuff!

I thought there was an "8 smileys per post" rule?

Damn... I've been missing out all this time?????
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Click here

Wrong again...what part of "we've ALL seen it before" did you not understand?

Right, you've seen the sort.

The simple facts are that a plnes even the size of a 747 could not destroy a building as the WTC was destroyed.

I struggle to find the words for how in disbelief I am that anyone would believe that.
Rodriguez Brother #1614, Muff Brother #4033
Jumped: Twin Otter, Cessna 182, CASA, Helicopter, Caravan

http://wtc.nist.gov/pubs/factsheets/faqs_8_2006.htm

Here's the NIST FAQ addressing the Conspiracy Theorists.

wow that almost perfectly refutes every point the conspiracy guy on here made.

And I bet you he didn't believe even part of this report, because it was made by the government who are in on the conspiracy.

I wonder what it would take to make him believe the towers collapsed because of the plane and thats it.

MB 3528, RB 1182

a substance known as thermide fe2o3 (available to the military only) in conjunction with sulphur fe2o3+2a1 was believed to be used.

It's "thermite", Fe2O3 is rust, and Al (not A1) is aluminum, obtainable in powder form trivially easily. Thermite can be made in anyone's kitchen. I have made it. Picture of me setting some off is here.

Saying it's only available to the military is utterly ridculous.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.