akarunway

I lost a job today

Heavy construction (pipefitter) TO A FUCKIN 80 LB. WOMAN. What the fuck is this world coming to? The bitch prolly couldn't lift 20 lbs let alone a 50 lb. box of welding rods[:/]. I'm so tired of being PC. Stay home and have babies BITCH. Flame away motherfuckers
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

I'm sure she's having sex with the boss. That's the only way women get jobs that are the birthright of men. :| If you're lucky, he'll get her knocked up, then the job will be yours and the bitch can stay home and have babies.

Won't that be perfect.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

maybe the other pipefitter does a more quality job than you do.....:o

LOL. I doubt it. We fired her off the last job. Fuckin unions. I'm sure she was in the back blowing the BM this AM. I think her name was Monica too:P

Heavy construction (pipefitter) TO A FUCKIN 80 LB. WOMAN. What the fuck is this world coming to? The bitch prolly couldn't lift 20 lbs let alone a 50 lb. box of welding rods[:/]. I'm so tired of being PC. Stay home and have babies BITCH. Flame away motherfuckers

I see your point to some degree.

I disagree with changing standards to be more PC and more "socially diverse." Either you can do the job, or you cant. If you can't, you can't. Don't whine about discrimination.

BUT....

I'm not going to assume that she can't do the job just because you're souring the grapes and being bitter. You say she's 80#.... If you had said 80kg I might have believed you...but 80#, I have to believe that you're trying to misrepresent the situation.

AND.... what about the women that can't have kids?! What jobs do they get? :|

No flames here bro. I was in a heating/AC sheetmetal union as a pre-aprentice in my early 20's. Some hottie beotch jumped over that pre period right to apprentice, when she was worthless and I was a hard working mofo.

Problem is, if we were up there and some 20yo hottis batted her eyelids, might we be as stupid? It's teh system, not the people.... hate the game, not the player.

Sory for ya man. Did you get laid off?

I'm sure she's having sex with the boss. That's the only way women get jobs that are the birthright of men. :| If you're lucky, he'll get her knocked up, then the job will be yours and the bitch can stay home and have babies.

Won't that be perfect.

He's not lucky, I am :P

I'm so tired of being PC. Stay home and have babies BITCH. Flame away motherfuckers

Consider it an opportunity do do something more suitable for your temperament and intellect.

See if your city is hiring sanitation engineers, for example. ;)
Owned by Remi #?

AND.... what about the women that can't have kids?! What jobs do they get?

They can still have sex, right?:o

Jk'n, there are lots of competent woman out there, but most I've encountered in the trades buddy up with a guy to getem thru. Again, I said, "Most." Send all your hatemail to Billvon :).

I think many professionals are better off as women, which is really a compliment over saying they do grunt work as well as a man.

I'm sure she's having sex with the boss. That's the only way women get jobs that are the birthright of men. [Unimpressed] If you're lucky, he'll get her knocked up, then the job will be yours and the bitch can stay home and have babies.

Won't that be perfect.

. I'm sure she was in the back blowing the BM this AM.

yep, that's the way this guy thinks alright.:P
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

Hey. I'm over it and the insult to women was in jest. jeesh. She had senority. It's a free world. Damn. Gotta go to work in Las Vegas now. Life sucks

I think we know who the real BITCH is in this case.:|
Pull up your socks and do a better job and maybe next time you won't lose out to a woman. Hey, it could have been worse, you could have lost out to someone with a different skin color.[:/]