jshatzkin

Vote stealing software

That is a good one! The scary thing is that, I am not only referring to the President as leadership either.

I'm glad that some documentation in the vulnerability of the machines and the software is coming to fruition. My mom said that her vote, as well as 20% of all votes on elections in her district in Washington were thrown out because of ballot flaws this week.
Jen

Any computer can be hacked. Likewise, any paper ballot can be substituted for a false one.

The big question is how hard is it to hack or substitute? From the video it looks relatively easy to install the malicious software with just swapping out an of the shelf memory card. It's a question of how many machines do you need to compromise and how many votes can you subvert without the district becoming a statistical anomaly that draws scrutiny?

Likewise, you can substitute paper ballots. But to swap out 100,000 paper ballots for the false ballots, even printed on relatively thick copy paper (paper ballots I've seen were all card stock- much thicker) with a caliper of .1 mm would be a stack of ballots 32.X feet high.

Personally, I like paper. Big, bulky, and heavy but harder to make a significant dent in the results without a major widespread conspiracy involved.

Dang, that second martini must be kicking in because I'm in SC! Run!

I'd recommend reading the Conyers Report on voting problems in Ohio for some additional background.

I'd recommend that you realize that his claims have not been proven. Such was the case with all the claims from Dems in the 2000 election.

There were, however, some people that were convicted for crimes that were done on behalf of Dems.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

this problem really begs for computer polling stations to use an open source product, rather than a secret product that hasn't been vetted by the community.

Amen. However, I am sure you know that Open Source is evil communist Al Quaeda propaganda intended to hurt the US...
HF #682, Team Dirty Sanchez #227
“I simply hate, detest, loathe, despise, and abhor redundancy.”
- Not quite Oscar Wilde...

Clicky

So what do you think?
This might explain current leadership:|

OK, so Diebold makes a lousy machine, and government officials should have been looking for such problems.

Wasn't it the dems that pushed so hard for anything besides punch cards to be used, and that it should be done right away?

The dems sure knew a lot about the machines. Perhaps they were pissed off that their vote stealing efforts were not successful. Over the years, there is much to indicate that election fraud is more of a Democratic hobby than Republican.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

The dems sure knew a lot about the machines. Perhaps they were pissed off that their vote stealing efforts were not successful. Over the years, there is much to indicate that election fraud is more of a Democratic hobby than Republican.

The DNC doesn't need to commit fraud, they seek an advantage by getting as many marginal voters (criminals, aliens) eligible as possible.

The DNC doesn't need to commit fraud, they seek an advantage by getting as many marginal voters (criminals, aliens) eligible as possible.

They need both to win, or I should say they need to do a better job of both to win.

In Canada we use little pieces of paper that are counted in the same room they are cast in. When I volunteered for an election for a party I took over watching the locked box that people were putting their ballots into from another party volly. I sat there and watched the box, and chatted with the vollys from the other parties. After the polls closed the doors were locked and we watched the officials empty the box onto the table and count the ballots three times. They then reconciled the number of the count to the number of ballots cast. This went on at six different tables in the room for six polling stations at that particular polling place. After everyone was finished and the results were called in to our electoral district office, the doors were unlocked and we were allowed to leave and report back to party headquarters. The ballots were loaded into the boxes and sealed.
What's so hard about that? The only people who don't like it is the press. They have to wait for an hour or so for the result.

In Canada we use little pieces of paper that are counted in the same room they are cast in. When I volunteered for an election for a party I took over watching the locked box that people were putting their ballots into from another party volly. I sat there and watched the box, and chatted with the vollys from the other parties. After the polls closed the doors were locked and we watched the officials empty the box onto the table and count the ballots three times. They then reconciled the number of the count to the number of ballots cast. This went on at six different tables in the room for six polling stations at that particular polling place. After everyone was finished and the results were called in to our electoral district office, the doors were unlocked and we were allowed to leave and report back to party headquarters. The ballots were loaded into the boxes and sealed.
What's so hard about that? The only people who don't like it is the press. They have to wait for an hour or so for the result.

Sounds really good to me. A lot of people here in Ohio did not like how much money was spent on the machines, but there was such an uproar to move to a modern system...

Hmmm. I never liked the idea of electronic either. This video though has to make one point or the other. First it says it can erase itself as the vote is closed. the next thing it has a virus. if thats so then it would not be erased. so which one is it. Ofcourse we know which way this college goes..the one with the special homo/transgender groups, NYU, etc. Nice little waste of your property tax money, wasnt that Jersey boys?

Hey Sundevil..could you ring up the states amount of 2000 i know you got to have that? Damn, something like 34/16 R/D. I wish the die hard libs would give up the vote thing. Why does averyone on the costal states ( i know Im from Oregon) think every one should think like them. Clinton blew it for the Dem party when he didnt veto China free trade. He lost the working man vote. Simply put to libs, most Dems and ex-Dems like me dont like theperverse shit like queer marriage, teaching queer ok shit to kids, anti-capital punishment, gun control, higher taxes to give the sponges their crack money. We only put up with this newfangled Dem party out of hate for Reagan for the unoin breakup of airtraffic controllers, jealousy of the rich, and other petty crap. Now you libs dont have much to back on with. Its not that we want a Republican, its just that the Dem party has become a party to represent scum! Wake up! the majority of Americans think butt pirates are sick, and your testing God by putting the sacred ceremony of marriage to blasphemy! Face it, there probably was vote box tampering...People that actualy think the Democratic party has become Sodom&Gommorah 70% est. So i guess the lib geeks didnt hit enough of those boxes.
www.911missinglinks.com the definitive truth of 9/11..the who and why, not how

You can handle the TRUTH www.theforbiddentruth.net