warpedskydiver

Israeli Tanks lined up and ready to roll

RIGHT .. gotta love these macho guys who hide behind their women and children to ensure they get killed when the Israelis strike back.

I think this picture illustrates just that.
If I could make a wish, I think I'd pass.
Can't think of anything I need
No cigarettes, no sleep, no light, no sound.
Nothing to eat, no books to read.

Do you really view Israel as a nation that is respectful of international law?

They torture people that they imprison. It is hard to follow international law when your enemy is stronger and considers them selves above all laws don’t you think?
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Wow a picture that has a Hebrew title it must be the truth.:S

Look it that manly Israeli solder I wonder how many evil children he has shot and killed I mean they were throwing rocks and rocks hurt.

I am so glad you did not stoop to posting propaganda
:S

They torture people that they imprison. It is hard to follow international law when your enemy is stronger and considers them selves above all laws don’t you think?

a very simple question
do the palenstians follow international law darius?

MB 3528, RB 1182

a very simple question
do the palenstians follow international law darius?

If given the chance I believe yes.

The Palestinians don’t have half the strength as the Israeli army can any one deny that?

So you tell me is it possible to fight and follow the rules of war when the enemy your fighting is stronger, has the support of the strongest nation (us we have accelerated weapons delivery to Israel), and has NO regard for international law?

Look it that manly Israeli solder I wonder how many evil children he has shot and killed I mean they were throwing rocks and rocks hurt.

You can call it propaganda, and I am not saying that its not necessarily. However it is extremely accurate. The Islamic facists DO purposefully hide behind their women and children and in their Mosques, while the Israeli's are instead fighting to protect their women and Children. I really do feel sorry for you that you need to argue something that is so blatently obvious. Just like I feel sorry for anybody else that was born into that faith.
If I could make a wish, I think I'd pass.
Can't think of anything I need
No cigarettes, no sleep, no light, no sound.
Nothing to eat, no books to read.

Care to address the 'human shields' argument?

Israel has long had no issue with Assassination of the people they don’t like which by the way is braking international law.

So you tell me if you have no idea that there is a missile coming at you as you drive your kids to school or sitting at home having lunch are you really using your family as a humane shield? Or is it that you have no clue that Israel has decided once again to be Judge jury and executioner?

I feel sorry that you view your self as an intelligent person yet you use something so obviously one sided to determine how things really are and the way you view them.

I also feel sorry that you judge everyone of my fait as if you know us all.

Ignorance seems to be the new badge of honor these days that is what makes me most sorry.

If given the chance I believe yes.

If given the chance? Are you kidding me? Tell me, Darius, just who is that is FORCING the Palestinians to hide behind women, children, and the infirm? Who is it that is FORCING the Palestinians to blow up busses and cafes full of civilians?

Given the chance? As I skydiver I thought you might understand and even embrace the concept of personal responsibility.

-
Jim
"Like" - The modern day comma
Good bye, my friends. You are missed.

The Israelis play dirty and the Palestinians play dirty and the Hezbolla plays dirty and the US plays dirty and I am sure if out there long enough Canada will play dirty as does Saudie as does Iran as does Britain as does......

Geez, quite acting all holier than though and post as if the palistinians are the only ones fighting dirty.

If you are so fucking big on personal responsibility, start cleaning up your own military and CIA before you start throwing stones at the Palestinians....

This is a 58 year-long cycle of never-ending conflict. But after all the arguments about who's to blame for the latest battle, and who's escalation is worse than the other's, we're still left with the last, best unassailable fact:

Leave the Israelis the hell alone, once and for all, and the result will be peace.
It really is that simple.

In the past 40 years, I've yet to hear a single argument to persuasively rebut that.

RIGHT .. gotta love these macho guys who hide behind their women and children to ensure they get killed when the Israelis strike back.

No bias there then:S
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Don't be an idiot Darius, everyone knows that if you keep still for long enough the children will find away to gain acess to your tank and given enough rocks may kill you. Surely you can see that its selfdefence to shoot rock wielding children when they threaten armour!
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

If its pictures you're after how about these ones. Spot the Terrorists hiding behind children. Spot the American hating Arab woman, Spot the respect the Israelis show the dead.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Why would anyone ware a Uniform when Israel has a find and assassinate policy?

You really need to have a more realistic view of what the Israeli government is doing.

In the art of war.. you seek to DESTROY your enemy.... force V counterforce... that is how WAR works.

Is it assasination to kill your enemy???

The Israelis at least TRY to target the actual enemy and their leadership who sends off the homicide bombers to kill INNOCENTS in non military busses cafe's... theatres..... BUT.. I guess since we hear your description.. ALL jews are the enemy to the Iranians.. and their lackies..... Hezbollah and Hamas.

If its pictures you're after how about these ones.

Playing the 'look at the bad pictures' game is a silly exercise in tit for tat that leads nowhere.

-
Jim
"Like" - The modern day comma
Good bye, my friends. You are missed.

Why would anyone ware a Uniform when Israel has a find and assassinate policy?

You really need to have a more realistic view of what the Israeli government is doing.

In the art of war.. you seek to DESTROY your enemy.... force V counterforce... that is how WAR works.

Is it assasination to kill your enemy???

The Israelis at least TRY to target the actual enemy and their leadership who sends off the 'homicide bombers' to kill INNOCENTS in non military busses cafe's...

No doubt while they're eating 'Freedom fries' :S
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

If its pictures you're after...

Pictures can be taken & presented out of context. How about links to the articles that contain the pics? Then we can identify the source and evaluate the motivation behind the article.

Mike.

Taking the piss out of the FrenchAmericans since before it was fashionable.

Prenait la pisse hors du FrançaisCanadiens méridionaux puisqu'avant lui à la mode.

So what? If America can use WP in a civillian area why can't the Israelis cluster bomb civillians? Maybe they should switch to something more acceptable like WP to kill civillians, I mean its not like the American government could complain.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca