lawrocket

Is it time to gather our control sticks? - press clips

Obviously, proper licenses would be needed. The issue appears to be starvation, and this is a problem that requires human intervention to make existence more humane.

This problem is apparently rooted in the desire by many to cause no harm. Yet, the suffering caused by the law of unintended consequences appears very real. To be on the shore of North Carolina during this time of year must be indicative of the relative misery that they face.

I think it's time to organize a groups of humane activists to once again travel through harsh climates to save these populations. Here's my preferred control stick There are also junior models available, and those from the cricket-playing nations are encouraged to bring their own versions.

There are also issues of similar suffering in the populations around Mt. St. Helens. Opening these populations up to humane intervention with boom sticks may be the best option., as well.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Did you hear the one about the baby seal that walked into a club? >:(

yeah, he went to the bar and pulled out a tiny piano and a 12 inch pianist, a duck and a talking horse

the bartender asked "what is this, a joke?"

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

yeah, he went to the bar and pulled out a tiny piano and a 12 inch pianist...

Would you repeat that please, I'm a little hard of hearing.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

A guy's standing in a supermarket when he sees an attractive 20-something looking at him. He returns her stare and she smiles and waves. He goes over to her and says: "Excuse me, but do I know you?" She replies "I'm sure you're the father of one of my children". He looks shocked... "Are you the stripper who was at my stag party?.. The one I had sex with on the pool table while your partner beat me with a piece of wet celery!?" She says... "No... I'm your Son's English Teacher!".

Mike.:P

Taking the piss out of the FrenchAmericans since before it was fashionable.

Prenait la pisse hors du FrançaisCanadiens méridionaux puisqu'avant lui à la mode.

yeah, he went to the bar and pulled out a tiny piano and a 12 inch pianist...

Would you repeat that please, I'm a little hard of hearing.

He said pianist, John. P-I-A-N-I-S-T.

This drunk is in a grocery store in line behind a young woman.

She sees him looking at her purchase (working down the conveyor: quart of orange juice, a half dozen eggs, roll of paper towels, quart of milk.

The looks up at her and notes, "Hey, you're single aren't you?"

She replies, amazed, "why yes, how could you tell?"

Drunk "because you're ugly"

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants