BillyVance

Military vs Insurgents - viewpoint: helicopter over 2 miles away

HOOO RAH!!!

The guys in the video are setting up a roadside bomb and planning to ambush an American convoy which followed a short while after the video was taken. They were setting up for the ambush and were pacing off the distance from the bomb to where the convoy was to pass by. AC-130 gunship provided the fire. Turn your sound up.

http://lvlranch.com/images/iraqiinsurgents-takeout.wmv
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Just came back from Catalina Island to Long Beach in a commercial chopper. Ride was smooth as glass. I can imagine what the military has
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

No, I meant be in the helo yourself. I have several dead friends now from what you have personally determined to be "cool" if you think it's such a great idea then try it yourself. I know this may be considered a personal attack but please consider others welfare and feelings as well as your own twisted sense of pride or whatever it may be that compels you to hate american servicemen.

If you think I may be harsh, that is not a problem for me... just never present yourself to me at any DZ or place on earth!

No, I meant be in the helo yourself. I have several dead friends now from what you have personally determined to be "cool" if you think it's such a great idea then try it yourself

RIGHT ON..

I think a LOT more of the Ultra Patriots should actually try serving this country.

I think you have a polarity issue, that is far from reality.

The tendency of the military is usually right of center.

But then again, you are never satisfied with realities, or facts.
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

I have, unlike someone with a cushy Conus seers position.:P

Edit to ad:

It is sad that when rebuked with facts, you go on a tangent, instead of saying anything nice to a fellow service member, you seem quite unable to jump over the political hatred.

Seems that you just love to hate.:|
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

I know this may be considered a personal attack but please consider others welfare and feelings as well as your own twisted sense of pride or whatever it may be that compels you to hate american servicemen.

Aha, so you're starting to get it... just take one more step and consider feelings of others, who may not be american servicemen.

What makes it ok to post videos of people being killed, and not ok to post videos of their killers being killed? Twisted pride?

This is not a US Army forum.

bsbd!

Yuri.

Seems that you just love to hate.

DUDE..... I aint the one who made the comments about towelhead or raghead season and about getting some. I can go find the links again if you would like.

All I said in the thread.... was SIMPLE

I think MORE people need to serve their country... ESPECIALLY the ones who are constantly mouthing off about patriotism... yet serve nothing but themselves.

SOOO how much time have you spent in Iraq.. please... enlighten us. Personally I think its great that people like you can come to this country and get US citizenship for serving in our armed forces. But please remember... we are there to liberate those people who you made racial slurs about... and that is NOT going to win their hearts and minds.

Ewww...It's getting ugly in here! Spread the love people, spread the love..."We are the world, we are the children......"
X
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

I have a friend who has collected quite a bit of this kind of video. Some of them are really over the top and truly make you squirm.

If you want to find them, just go out and google things like combat video, combat footage, sniper killings, etc...
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

I think MORE people need to serve their country... ESPECIALLY the ones who are constantly mouthing off about patriotism... yet serve nothing but themselves.

Of all the people on here "mouthing off about patriotism", how many do you actually KNOW.

Of those, how many serve "nothing but themselves".

Answer: You haven't a clue.

. . =(_8^(1)

You only need to READ.... you know.. put the eyes on the page.. use your BRAIN to scan the little dots that form the words.....

Do you REALLLLLLLY want me to spend a little time looking back at some of the postings of some of the threads that concerned THOSE who ARE serving or have served( Non Chickenhawks) and The loud mouths in your Ultra Right Wing ( Chickenhawk members extraordinaire) like one here who in a PM flat out told me.. that serving is not something he would do because the pay is bad... yet runs his mouth to extremes about patriotism....among other issues near and dear the the Ultra Rights heart... Even claiming Racial PURITY...that... is just fucked up...