hobbes4star

Bin Laden threat

Thats all a wee bit gloomy Bill. Was the USA 'discovered' when the bible was written?

By the way, what do the prophecies say about Auchenblae? Curious minds need to know....
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

I have not tried to contact the President. I did talk to someone at the pentagon, but they just ignored it.For a Canadian to try to reach anyone in the White House would be impossible...regardless of why.

Your Administration needs a good shakeup,

I would be delighted to talk to someone who has a modicum of intelligence, but they would have to come here...I would NOT go to Washington. I think it would take about 1 week minimum.

By the time I got through with them, they likely wouldnt wantto return to D.C. either.

And NO, Canadian authorities are no better, they are just as corrupt, but the USA is the country Osama will bring down, not Canada.

Bill Cole

No theUSA was not discovered when the Bible was written. The prophecy of the end of the USA was written about 743 B.C.

The nations of China, North Korea, England, France, Russia, are also mentioned.

That may come as a surprise to you , but with God,

ALL things are possible.

As for Wendy's comment, think what you like. I know what will take place....and in a short time, you will see it.

The natural (worldy) man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness unto him, neither can he know them, because they are Spiritually discerned ( 1st Corinthians 2:14)

Bill Cole

I live in the bullseye and I have no fear whatsoever, nor do most of the people living here. I mean, what's the point of being afraid. Other than being vigilant and keeping your eye out for "suspicious packages," what else can you do.

Funny how Joe-Bob redneck out in podunk buys into the fear/terror this administration is constantly pimping. I mean, what's the likelihood of him being injured/killed in a terrorist attack?

A bigger question: What happened to "The only thing to fear is fear itself?" I always thought that was a great approach that reinforces our strength as a nation. So much for that one, eh?

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

Funny how Joe-Bob redneck out in podunk buys into the fear/terror this administration is constantly pimping. I mean, what's the likelihood of him being injured/killed in a terrorist attack?

Joe-Bob might not be at risk for being injured directly by such an attack. However his way of life – bank, food, job, medical care, etc. – can possibly be reduced to a 19th Century subsistence level if WMDs are ever deployed successfully against the US. Living off venison would get pretty tiresome after a while, even for Joe-Bob, who just might have to get used to drinking warm beer. ;)

Blutarsky 2008. No Prisoners!

"hey hey hey.....your usual ridiculous comment"

Bill-
You are toooo fucking much man. Thats some funny shit. You should take this show on the road. And make a mint. I normally don't find things like delusion funny, but you just have a knack i guess.
God bless you

Al Qaeda WILL take the USA down, and there is NOTHING they can do to stop them, or Osama.

I told you it states in God's WORD, that the USA will end its world domination, through Al Qaeda.

... Wait for it...it is coming....and it won't be long.

Bill Cole

I usually don't venture into SC much. Too much bashing and arguing for me. But what we have here is another Pat Robertson!:S So according to your theology, 9-11 was God's using Osma as judgment against the USA.

You, Pat Robertson and Jerry Falwall, nice company.

steveOrino

I could be mistaken, but I believe both Falwell and Robertson initially said 9-11 was God's judgment until that proved too unpopular. A prophet doesn't want to lose his TV audience and $ support.:P

Yeah, but they are saying it is God's judgement based on what they PERCEIVE he would judge someone on. In other words, the judgement is implicitely implied by examining God's previous actions and applying them to modern day events.

Bill though, says that the Bible EXPLICITELY states that the US will fall. Nothing is implied.
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

This may be slightly off topic, but I just had a killer idea for a new reality/game show that could run on AL-Jazeera and feature an all-star cast of terrorist big shots. It could be called "Last City Standing" and each week Osama and his crew tour a handful of major American metropolitan areas, identifying targets, commenting on the social and moral corruption of the people they meet (actually Osama could do some Jay Leno Jaywalking kind of stuff, but ask about Islamic culture and if you get the question wrong he slaps you and spits in your face) and visiting various historic landmarks. At the end of the show the phone lines open up and the Al-Jazeera viewers can call in to vote on which city gets eliminated from the competition (in the form of a dirty bomb strike) The last city left wins.....nothing, they just don't get attacked. Every now and again special celebrity guest stars like Sean Penn and Janeane Garroffoealloalo (sp?) can stop by to chat about the corruption of western culture. Make sure you don;t miss the hilarious hijinks as Osama and the guys from MTV's Jack-Ass tour the WHite House! Man, what a great idea, I'm a double bacon genius burger.

Grendel Khan-The Official DZ.Com Newbie Forum Nuisance
"They sicken of the calm, that know the storm."

Yeah, but they are saying it is God's judgement based on what they PERCEIVE he would judge someone on. In other words, the judgement is implicitely implied by examining God's previous actions and applying them to modern day events.

Bill though, says that the Bible EXPLICITELY states that the US will fall. Nothing is implied.

except that there are quite a few people on this forum who have read the Bible & are Christians, but no one but Bill Cole believes that the Bible says that stuff about destruction of the USA by 2008, etc etc.

Bill Cole says, for example that in the Book of Daniel the kingdom represented by a lion with eagle wings represents the USA/UK alliance (USA = eagle, Britain = lion). But some of us believe that when you read the Bible, you must think about who was writing it and when, and consider it within that context. A lion with eagle wings was the symbol at that time for the Babylonian empire. Daniel was, after all, giving his prophecy to King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon.

I could go on, but my point is Bill Cole's way of interpreting the Bible is not the only way, and it is not the most explicit way.

But only time will tell if he is right...
:o
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

I think he should change his username from Chuteless to Clueless. It is amazing there are some many different routes this thread could go other than debating the merrits of biblical interpretation/profecey.

It's like discussing sex with a castrated, deaf, dumb, and blind virgin.

I think he should change his username from Chuteless to Clueless. It is amazing there are some many different routes this thread could go other than debating the merrits of biblical interpretation/profecey.

It's like discussing sex with a castrated, deaf, dumb, and blind virgin.

at least with some of the more explicit personal attacks on this posting my little jab about throwing change in the cup won't look so blatant

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Joe-Bob might not be at risk for being injured directly by such an attack. However his way of life – bank, food, job, medical care, etc. – can possibly be reduced to a 19th Century subsistence level if WMDs are ever deployed successfully against the US. Living off venison would get pretty tiresome after a while, even for Joe-Bob, who just might have to get used to drinking warm beer. ;)

I bet Hans Weinerschnizel worried about the same things: way of life – bank, food, job, medical care, etc... back in 1933. If the enemy could burn down Reichstag then nobody was safe. Hans probably said, "I don't necessarily 'agree' with what they are doing, but if it will make Germany a safer place then I'm OK with it."

Unfortunately, freedom and security will essentially always be in opposition to one another. Anyone that has ever jumped out of a plane or who has been in love knows that. The risk can be mitigated but can not be eliminated.

I know what will take place....and in a short time, you will see it.

Endless generations of Christians have been repeating this exact line for a couple of millenia.

I wonder how many more years (centuries, millenia, eons) before they collectively start to wonder if maybe the deadline has already passed.

First Class Citizen Twice Over

yeah we could be living in the after life already. The world could actually been destroyed back in WWII. Hmmmm maybe we are all just plugged into machines and just dreaming this world we are living in. Wait didn't they make a movie about that. How ironic would that be if the Matrix were somewhat close to the truth?:D:D:D

In Reply To
I know what will take place....and in a short time, you will see it.

Endless generations of Christians have been repeating this exact line for a couple of millenia.

I wonder how many more years (centuries, millenia, eons) before they collectively start to wonder if maybe the deadline has already passed.
--

depends on what you mean. I am a Christian, and I believe that Christ will return.

But that does not mean I go along with the Bible Code thing or the habit of taking every current event & twisting a Bible phrase around it to prove it's the "end times" (ala Jack Van Impe). That, as you have said, has been done hundreds of times.

Not that I'd ever be able to convince people like Jack Van Impe. Hell, he's been selling the "Imminent Apocalypse" for at least thirty years now. It's how he makes his living.
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

I bet Hans Weinerschnizel worried about the same things: way of life – bank, food, job, medical care, etc... back in 1933. If the enemy could burn down Reichstag then nobody was safe. Hans probably said, "I don't necessarily 'agree' with what they are doing, but if it will make Germany a safer place then I'm OK with it."

So you believe that radical Islamicists weren’t responsible for 9/11, instead the Administration staged the attacks. Was the Mossad complicit? :|

Blutarsky 2008. No Prisoners!

How ironic would that be if the Matrix were somewhat close to the truth?:D:D:D

It's ok, it came close, but Al Gore lost.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants