peacefuljeffrey

Fuckin' racist Nagin

Maybe Hillary will have balls enough to condemn it, though. She's got some strong moral fiber... :S-

Ha! Or maybe Ted Kennedy - it only took him 50 years to withdraw from the sexist male-only "Owl" club. Yeah, that's taking a strong stand for women's rights! Maybe in another 50 he'll tell us what really happened at Chappaquidick...

When did Hillary bring up someones race?

It's all over the news. I'm sure this was a reference to her comment about how the House is run, using the word "plantation".

Yeah, those darn House Republicans are just a bunch of good 'ol boy slave owners, makin' everyone else pick cotten for 'em.

>Yeah, those darn House Republicans are just a bunch of good 'ol
>boy slave owners, makin' everyone else pick cotten for 'em.

And that's not even original! The republicans used it way before she did; they should get the credit for discovering this new angle on race-baiting. From Tom Barrett, publisher of "Conservative Truth" -

-----------------
For just one moment, try to think like a slave owner on a plantation a few hundred years ago. One of your slaves stops you in the courtyard and says, “Massah, I don’t agree with your politics. You think wrong. You might believe you are helping people, but you are really hurting them.” The plantation owner would probably kill the presumptuous slave on the spot. The best such a slave could hope for would be a public whipping

The Democrats in Congress recently administered a public whipping to Dr. Condoleeza Rice for daring to be a non-Democrat black.
----------------

See? Democrats are JUST LIKE slaveowners, whipping Condoleeza Rice! It's amazing they didn't kill her outright.

Ha! Or maybe Ted Kennedy - it only took him 50 years to withdraw from the sexist male-only "Owl" club. Yeah, that's taking a strong stand for women's rights! Maybe in another 50 he'll tell us what really happened at Chappaquidick...

Who knows? Some people have been known to order their power of attorney to withhold damaging information until a certain amount of time after their death, to spare their current family members the embarrassment...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

>Yeah, those darn House Republicans are just a bunch of good 'ol
>boy slave owners, makin' everyone else pick cotten for 'em.

And that's not even original! The republicans used it way before she did; they should get the credit for discovering this new angle on race-baiting. From Tom Barrett, publisher of "Conservative Truth" -

-----------------
For just one moment, try to think like a slave owner on a plantation a few hundred years ago. One of your slaves stops you in the courtyard and says, “Massah, I don’t agree with your politics. You think wrong. You might believe you are helping people, but you are really hurting them.” The plantation owner would probably kill the presumptuous slave on the spot. The best such a slave could hope for would be a public whipping

The Democrats in Congress recently administered a public whipping to Dr. Condoleeza Rice for daring to be a non-Democrat black.
----------------

See? Democrats are JUST LIKE slaveowners, whipping Condoleeza Rice! It's amazing they didn't kill her outright.

Nice you equate what some guy on the internet says with what the Senator from New York and perhaps future Presidential candidate says. For the record, I don't see where wht Hillary said equates with what Nagin said. Hillary's comments had to do with the way Republican treat Democrats in Congress such as denying them power. If the majority was the other way, it would be Republican doing the complaining.

>It's all ok as he is democrat and is black.

. . . aaand as inevitably happens someone brings his race into it. News flash - most people don't care what race he is. Idiots come in all shapes and flavors.

He brought race into it when he said that he wanted N.O. to be a CHOCOLATE CITY.
Yeah...You need to grow up. -Skymama

>That is the point for many of us.

Then why bring up his race? Did you do that to "win" some argument or something? Is it good when you do it but bad when Hilary does it?

When did Hillary bring up someones race?

She was speaking in front of a black audience and said that congress was being run like a plantation or something to that effect. I feel that she too will be apologizing. Political suicide is fun though.
Yeah...You need to grow up. -Skymama

No-one is really thinking about this at all. See, I'm a chocolate afficionado. In the heat, however, no matter how good the chocolate is, it melts. Add water to it, and then you've got gooey chocolate. how in the hell can one build a city with gooy chocolate?? No, what we need is a peanut brittle city.

Nagin's a twit, and so is Robertson and Clinton.

Just build the damned city, and get the lives of the people (of all colors, races, ethnicities, classes) back to something livable and workable.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

There is one hell of a lot of transferrence going on in this thread.

Kinda like see see see see they are racist too.

There, that's better.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

No-one is really thinking about this at all. See, I'm a chocolate afficionado. In the heat, however, no matter how good the chocolate is, it melts. Add water to it, and then you've got gooey chocolate. how in the hell can one build a city with gooy chocolate?? No, what we need is a peanut brittle city.

Just build the damned city, and get the lives of the people (of all colors, races, ethnicities, classes) back to something livable and workable.

Ciels-
Michele

I disagree. I think it's a big mistake to re-build N.O. With Global-Warming and all the other horrible things the Left tell us is going to happen. I am very surprised not to hear Hillary out there telling people they are all going to die if N.O. is rebuilt. Could it be she and other Pro-N.O. are harbouring some deep seated racial hatred and are actually out to cause the deaths of millions of blacks?

Al Gore and other enviro activists should advocate returning the city to being a flood plain, marshland and all of that. :)
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

I like it! Full of nuts and brown sugah!

And that's not even original! The republicans used it way before she did...

Now that reply was ironic. When someone bashes Bush, and a defender comments that Clinton did it also, you are one of the first to criticize that kind of thinking and response.

And yet, here you are participating with that technique yourself.

Ciels-
Michele

I disagree. I think it's a big mistake to re-build N.O. With Global-Warming and all the other horrible things the Left tell us is going to happen. I am very surprised not to hear Hillary out there telling people they are all going to die if N.O. is rebuilt. Could it be she and other Pro-N.O. are harbouring some deep seated racial hatred and are actually out to cause the deaths of millions of blacks?

God flushed that "toilet" city for a reason. I think it has something to do with the Everglades drying up. That's what it is. He wants a new super dome swamp national park and the Mississippi returned to it's natural state. He doesn't care if you are black or white; you gotta go.
Do your part for global warming: ban beans and hold all popcorn farts.

Ciels-
Michele

hey ... i'm calling you out

di you just steal that from the daily show?

;)
This ad space for sale.

. . . aaand as inevitably happens someone brings his race into it.

How in the world can you "bring race into" a discussion about political leaders who talk about building a chocolate city and running the House like a plantation? :S

. . =(_8^(1)

that guy is a fucking moron. if the people of new orleans re-elect him, i say we stop sending them federal dollars on the grounds that they are to stupid to do anything good with them.

The majority-black voters in D.C. re-elected Marion Barry even after he was caught with a whore, smoking crack.

Will the majority-black voters of New Orleans be any smarter?

Only time will tell. They may well vote strictly along color-lines, which is what I expect they will do. And then they'll have what they deserve -- a city under water and a moron mayor pulling them deeper in.

-
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

that guy is a fucking moron. if the people of new orleans re-elect him, i say we stop sending them federal dollars on the grounds that they are to stupid to do anything good with them.

The majority-black voters in D.C. re-elected Marion Barry even after he was caught with a whore, smoking crack.

Will the majority-black voters of New Orleans be any smarter?

Only time will tell. They may well vote strictly along color-lines, which is what I expect they will do. And then they'll have what they deserve -- a city under water and a moron mayor pulling them deeper in.

-

Heck, the voters of Massachusetts elected a murderer as their Senator over and over again. The voters of W.V. keep electing a former KKK Grand Dragon.

Will the majority-black voters of New Orleans be any smarter? <<<

UH, Jeffrey, There all in other states remember the bus thingy? How are they going to vote? I mean physicaly go to the poll to vote?

Someone dies, someone says how stupid, someone says it was avoidable, someone says how to avoid it, someone calls them an idiot, someone proposes rule chan

Didn't you get the memo? It's OK to be a racially prejudiced bigot, make bigoted remarks, and even make racially charged statements about political opponents such as calling them the 'house Mexican' - AS LONG AS YOU'RE A DEMOCRAT.

:S
Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

The voters of W.V. keep electing a former KKK Grand Dragon. <<<<

New Orleans has one of thoes too. His name is David Duke.

Someone dies, someone says how stupid, someone says it was avoidable, someone says how to avoid it, someone calls them an idiot, someone proposes rule chan