eaglenrider

Katie, Katherine,Kay , but NOOOOOO..,

...Katrina!!!!

So a storm named after a Russian gal wipes out a major US city.
FEMA and the Department of Homeland Security were blindsided!
" We were all expectin' a "terrorist" in funny lookin' head wear." said the Czar, Cher(kin)off to the cameras. Who could have expected or planned for a *natural disaster* when all those Muslims were on the loose?" " And besides, the newspaper said it was all OK".

While billions were spent, and all types of contingencies were prepared based on "a mushroom cloud", ultimately it was the toxic cesspool which destroyed a city and affected thousands of lives.

I don't guess taking off our shoes at the airports saved us, but quite frankly, I believe that someone in the Oval Office is in desperate need of some Odor Eaters (tm).

Now I'm not one to play the race card but if FEMA was run by a black man I bet we'd be hearing calls for "heads to roll".
Of course Mayor Nagin is black so he ultimatlly fucked up! I mean .., we people would still be livin' in straw huts if the white man hadn't a took us out a da' jungles!!! What make us so uppity we thinkin' we can run a city????
And women ain't off the hook here either. Da' Govnor has some fessin' up to do , Can I get an A-MEN? Was she douchin' when dat Russian storm come a callin' and squallin'? Cause the week after she seems to be PMS-n' and pointin' the finger every whicha way but back at herself !!

Now the big question fo' me is ..,
What about the President? Dat's right.., I ain't cuttin' coke addicts or alchoholics no slack here neither!
What if it had been a terrorist attack which wiped out a large portion of the Gulf Coast. . Would he have continued to poorly pick at his guitar for days? Would he read the sequel to "My pet Goat" while thousands of his *subjects * were about to die???
Nothing's really his fault though (this is the liberal in me talkin') . Who could or would expect a boy whose father is clueless to the price of milk and whose mother believes that people who lost family members ,their homes,jobs,pets,etc are better off , to have grown up with the idea that people occasionally do need the help of their President when the winds are a-howlin and the waters are a-risin"?

O' well , that's all bloated corpses floatin' under the bridge .No time for da' blame-game . Time to move on.

The big question for me now is this; "I wonder .., will George W be able to show leadership during the next crisis be it terrorism, natural disaster, or economic ?
Do you *bet your life* on that ?

Blues,
Cliff
Progeny of Melenick II
Wisdom of Soloman
Political student of Marx,Groucho Marx

You really know shit about him reading to the children on 911? Ever crossed your mind that when that guy came in and talked to him, they told him that info was still coming in at that they recommended that he remain there until they knew what was going on? (which is what happened BTW)

Seriously, ... Would it have been better if he went into panic and ran out of the classroom? I think not.

you've been watching too much michal moore

FGF #???
I miss the sky...
There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary and those who don't.

You really know shit about him reading to the children on 911? Ever crossed your mind that when that guy came in and talked to him, they told him that info was still coming in at that they recommended that he remain there until they knew what was going on? (which is what happened BTW)

Actually ,Nate, What Andy Card told the President at that moment is public record.
Mr Card said to the President,"Sir, the second trade tower has been hit. We are under attack".

Here is a question for you, Nate.;
Knowing that the SS is always within a few footsteps of the President, and knowing that these highly trained SS body guards one duty is to move the President to a safe environment whenever he is in danger, why did the SS allow the President to sit in a n elementary school classroom for nearly twenty minutes after they knew the country was under attack?
Any ideas?

Blues,
Cliff

20 minutes??? It was like 5 or 10 minutes... ??? Even moore didnt say 20 minutes, and he guessed high!

He read to the children for about ten minutes,Nate.
Then he held a press confrence and made a statement.
So why didn'yt the SS throw the blanket over him and move him to a secure location?
Here the country is under attack. The Presidents location had been announced to the world three days previous.
The attack is by aircraft and his location is within four miles of an airport.

Why didn't the SS forcefully remove the President to a secure location?

Or did they know he wasn't a target?

Something to consider.

Blues,
Cliff

Are you saying the POTUS may be part of the MOSSAD?
You may be on to something...:|

No He is an outsider. A Goyim if you will.
He just takes his marching orders from the Israelis.

Blues,
Cliff

Then why was a SS hanging out with him? I'm confused now...:S

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Are you saying the POTUS may be part of the MOSSAD?
You may be on to something...:|

No He is an outsider. A Goyim if you will.
He just takes his marching orders from the Israelis.

Blues,
Cliff

Then why was a SS hanging out with him? I'm confused now...:S

You do realize, Frenchy ,that the Jewish leaders during WWII were most in favor of the Jewish crisis of that time.
Can't sway nations unless there is large outrage .yes?
Ofcourse , Preston Bush was in the thick of things, I mean, financing the Nazi war machine and the death camps and all.
But seriously, You do realize those fathers of terrorism, the Jews, are in control of America, don't you?
At least you realize that Ariel Sharon believes that, right?

Blues,
Cliff

The love of your professed faith, judaism, somehow blinds you. Not everything jews do is right, you know?

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Hi You all

That was some funny shit.:D:D:D

Good work;)

Thanks!B|
But I'll have to stop the trolling now, before one of them martians sticks the sole of his boot on my back, forcing my nipples into the concrete floor, yadda yadda yadda...:P

20 minutes??? It was like 5 or 10 minutes... ??? Even moore didnt say 20 minutes, and he guessed high!

He read to the children for about ten minutes,Nate.
Then he held a press confrence and made a statement.
So why didn'yt the SS throw the blanket over him and move him to a secure location?
Here the country is under attack. The Presidents location had been announced to the world three days previous.
The attack is by aircraft and his location is within four miles of an airport.

Why didn't the SS forcefully remove the President to a secure location?

Or did they know he wasn't a target?

Something to consider.

Blues,
Cliff

why would you want our president to go "home" when we are under attack? that doesn't make sense at all. it's probably a good time to remember there were 4 planes that day. 3 completely different crash sites. how do you know he wasn't a target?
reading isn't as bad as you're making it out to be, really!:)
i didn't lose my mind, i sold it on ebay. .:need a container to fit 5'4", 110 lb. cypres ready & able to fit a 170 main (or slightly smaller):.[/ce

[why would you want our president to go "home" when we are under attack? that doesn't make sense at all. it's probably a good time to remember there were 4 planes that day. 3 completely different crash sites. how do you know he wasn't a target?

No one said anything about taking him to the white house.
"Secure location" is the op phrase.

Believe it or not the SS plans evacuation routes and destinations for every presidential appearance.

In this case , where the country was,as stated by Andy Card to the president,"Under Attack", the protocal would be to immediately remove the president to a secure location, no questions asked.

So why did these security profesionals allow him to sit in an unsecured location for at least twenty minutes?
Could it be that they knew the targets in advance and knew that the president was in no danger?

Blues,
Cliff

>Would it have been better if he went into panic and ran out of the
>classroom? I think not.

I think perhaps it would have been better if he had excused himself, said "I'm sorry, kids, but something important has come up" and gone off to see if there were any orders he needed to give to defend the US from an attack. He wouldn't even have been lying; being commander-in-chief of the US military during an attack is an important job. But that's just me.

I think perhaps it would have been better if he had excused himself, said "I'm sorry, kids, but something important has come up" and gone off to see if there were any orders he needed to give to defend the US from an attack. He wouldn't even have been lying; being commander-in-chief of the US military during an attack is an important job. But that's just me.

It would probably have made him look more "presidential" anyway. But honestly, I'd rather he just sat tight and let the actual folks trained in that kind of thing (emergency response, national security, what have you) do their jobs. I'd think that 99% of being the head of any large organization, including the federal government, is just delegating the right things to the right people and then getting out of the way to let the professionals work.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

But honestly, I'd rather he just sat tight and let the actual folks trained in that kind of thing (emergency response, national security, what have you) do their jobs. I'd think that 99% of being the head of any large organization, including the federal government, is just delegating the right things to the right people and then getting out of the way to let the professionals work.

Well put. I absolutely agree.

What if it had been a terrorist attack which wiped out a large portion of the Gulf Coast. . Would he have continued to poorly pick at his guitar for days? Would he read the sequel to "My pet Goat" while thousands of his *subjects * were about to die???

That's THE best question I have seen or heard in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina. I do feel that the primary responsibility was on the local and state governments and they did fail miserably, but I would bet that the feds' response to a terrorist attack would have been quicker.

Walt