Duckwater

Desire to Witness a Blow-Job

I have been skydiving a few years and I have a thought that I would like to share.
This might sound irrational. I find myself a bit eager to experience the rush of a blow-job firsthand. Maybe I am being a drama whore, but I am amazed at how blow jobs bring about a sense of fellowship in our sport.

People talk about blow jobs all the time on DZ.com and I am amazed at how it has become such an accepted topic. There are always the social gatherings like the orgies, and nude dives dedicated to the participants.
Receiving a blow job has truly become a prerequisite to nobility. I watch skydivers who have recently had a blow job, they always seem to carry themselves with a quiet solemnity. Perhaps they think they have a notch in their belts because they had the pugnacity to continue despite not really getting laid.

I would like to know if anyone out there feels the same way I do. Has getting a blow job become a “check” on the list of things we are suppose to experience as we become more seasoned skydivers?

I have been skydiving a few years and I have a thought that I would like to share.
This might sound irrational. I find myself a bit eager to experience the rush of a blow-job firsthand. Maybe I am being a drama whore, but I am amazed at how blow jobs bring about a sense of fellowship in our sport.

People talk about blow jobs all the time on DZ.com and I am amazed at how it has become such an accepted topic. There are always the social gatherings like the orgies, and nude dives dedicated to the participants.
Receiving a blow job has truly become a prerequisite to nobility. I watch skydivers who have recently had a blow job, they always seem to carry themselves with a quiet solemnity. Perhaps they think they have a notch in their belts because they had the pugnacity to continue despite not really getting laid.

I would like to know if anyone out there feels the same way I do. Has getting a blow job become a “check” on the list of things we are suppose to experience as we become more seasoned skydivers?

Try http://www.gay.com/index.html

Walt

dude this is the funniest shit i have ever read !!!!!

Duckwater you are truly a bro in the sport ! well done on taking the piss and defusing another thread, Oh man, this is freaking hilarious !! For those of you who dont know why this is funny go read ' desire to witness a fatality " thread..

you can be my neighbour anyday dude

This might sound irrational. I find myself a bit eager to experience the rush of a blow-job firsthand.

Dude, seriously- I've been there. I've witnessed receiving a blowjob, and man, it will change your life forever....;)

Duckwater- absolutley fucking hilarious. You so made my night. After a shitty day, reading your post put a huge smile on my face...:D

The sole intention, is learning to fly.Condition grounded, but determined to try.Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies.Tongue tied and twisted, just an Earth bound misfit.

That's some funny shit, but I'm a little dissapointed in the gay softball league. I was hoping you'd have some uptight-less-than-accepting straight guy thinking he was signed up for a gay softball league ;) Fodder for your next round of calls maybe?
Keith

Don't Fuck with me Keith - J. Mandeville

That's some funny shit, but I'm a little dissapointed in the gay softball league. I was hoping you'd have some uptight-less-than-accepting straight guy thinking he was signed up for a gay softball league ;) Fodder for your next round of calls maybe?

Dude, no straight guy in his right mind would sign up for a gay softball league.

Gay guys are typically in MUCH better shape. ;)
"I gargle no man's balls..." ussfpa on SOCNET

Bwahahahahaha! Adapting my reply makes me look like a total idiot:S

There is nothing fascinating about blowjobs. There is nothing to learn from looking at the sticky mess someone has just left. I have never witnessed a blowjob, I hope to God I never do. I have, however, seen more than my share of cunnilingus, and there is nothing "elite" about it.

:D:D:D

this has been viewed nearly 100x but only 4 have responded. i probably threw in 10 of those views because i kept reopening to make sure that was REALLY what you wrote. i guess i don't know what to say yet. it's disturbing to say the least.

Has getting a blow job become a “check” on the list of things we are suppose to experience as we become more seasoned skydivers?

a check list? i hope not! you're making it sound like something you would enjoy.

Hmmmmm. Don't know if you have posted this to stir things up or what.

Bear in mind that if i get a blowjob even now at my early stages, it is likely to be a friend of mine. And even if it wasn't i still don't want to see it.

I really hope you don't think this.