Cajun

Smoking ban in ohio

I lived in Davis, California for 10 years. Davis was the 2nd city in California to ban smoking, and still (to my knowledge) the strictest. Smoking is banned in all public places--indoor or outdoor. You can even be ticketet for smoking in a private place where the smoke can carry. People have been issued citations for smoking on their own front porches.

Step...step...slip...slip...slide...
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

People have been issued citations for smoking on their own front porches.

Wow.

Tom, you're right. You take a couple steps then go sliding down the slope.

This should serve as a good example for those wanting to highly regulate other aspects of life. I'm thinking of a specific right, but feel free to add your own.;)
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I lived in Davis, California for 10 years. Davis was the 2nd city in California to ban smoking, and still (to my knowledge) the strictest. Smoking is banned in all public places--indoor or outdoor. You can even be ticketet for smoking in a private place where the smoke can carry. People have been issued citations for smoking on their own front porches.

Step...step...slip...slip...slide...

Hah that doesn't bother me. I'll find another way to endanger my health.
www.FourWheelerHB.com

Good. My grandpa might have lung cancer due to second hand smoke. I'm all for people's rights when it doesn't infringe on anyone else. Smoking in public does infringe on others rights to health.

Air pollution (esp from wood fireplaces right now) is a much greater source of trouble than cigarette smoke outdoors. At some point we have to play nice and give smokers SOMEPLACE that they smoke. (provided that they pick up their damn butts)