tunaplanet

Will we know who the POTUS is on Nov. 3?

Will we know who our CiC is the day after the election?

I am beginning to have doubts as to if this will become another nightmare like the one created by the democrats last election.

People in the Kerry camp has already stated that their strategy is to declare victory that night regardless of the Electoral College and even go as far as to begin naming people to his staff.

They already have given orders to everyone on his team to intimidate voters and persuade them to declare they were victims of voter fraud.

He allegedly will have staffers on jets ready to fly to each of the swing states and declare disenfranchisement regardless of it being true or not.

I am unsure of how this one will play out. I would lean towards something of last elections with the democrats causing another nightmare.

Forty-two

Wow, how transparent can you be?

This:

I am beginning to have doubts as to if this will become another nightmare like the one created by the democrats last election.

and this:

am unsure of how this one will play out. I would lean towards something of last elections with the democrats causing another nightmare.

just confirmed for me that you (and a few others on here, as well) have absolutely zero interest in actually having a rational or civilized discourse on anything having to do with the election. You are just looking to bait people with no intention of honestly listening to anyone who may disagree with you.

I'm not going to answer this one...and I would encourage others not to rise to the bait, either.

I'm so proud of myself that I figured you out. I'm giving me a gold star. :ph34r:
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

Perhaps it's because the democrats are the only ones to take an election to the Supreme Court. They knew they lost. The circus they caused was unjustified. The sole purpose was to put doubt into all the sheep in the world as to the authenticity of the system.

And it worked to. Now everyone is scared to death that voter fraud is an issue.

It isn't.

Forty-two

BTW, how come you only focus on potential voting frauds of the Democrat camp?

You really have to ask that question?

Well, yes. You seem to imply that only democrats will be trying to influence the outcome of your elections with such tactics, but you still don't come across as someone so blindly faithful to the GOP to completely dismiss the possibility that they may attempt it as well.
So how come?

Wait a minute . . . the Senate has the power to create months in foreign countries?

I did not know that.

Doesn't matter anyway, if it passes in the Republican controlled House and Senate, it gets a rubber stamp in the Oval office. So far GWB has left no bill behind.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Like how to spell January?

Maybe Juan-ary is a new Mexican month Kerry authored in the Senate to go along with his "World Population Awareness Week".

Bwwaahahaahaha...

-
Jim
"Like" - The modern day comma
Good bye, my friends. You are missed.

And it worked to. Now everyone is scared to death that voter fraud is an issue.

It isn't.

But I think it is an issue. Voter fraud is a favorite tactic of the Dems, why else would they fight efforts to reduce fraud by requiring ID when registering and voting?

I think there will be much moe fraud this time, with Dems guilty of most of it. Heard of the counties that have more registered voters than is possible?
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

But I think it is an issue. Voter fraud is a favorite tactic of the Dems, why else would they fight efforts to reduce fraud by requiring ID when registering and voting?

So if I understand you guys - when the Democrats go to court, it's trying to litigate an election. When the GOP does it, it's in response to Democrat lead voter fraud?

So convenient.

As Quade says, anyone who took high school civics knows who the POTUS will be on Nov 3rd.

I suspect we'll know who it will be come the end of January too.

So if I understand you guys - when the Democrats go to court, it's trying to litigate an election. When the GOP does it, it's in response to Democrat lead voter fraud?

No, I just say that in recent elections the Dems are guilty of more voter fraud.

But, I guess it is applicable to say the the Gore legal eforts in Florida are a bit of post voting voter fraud. The Bush legal efforts to combat Gore are totally different.

I remember that the Florida Supreme Court was specifically asked to explain the rationale of their decision by the US Supeme Court, after slapping their ruling down. The Florida court never responded, did they?
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

Of course, GWB will be the President on November 3. Inauguration day isn't until Jaunary.

Didn't you learn -anything- in high-school?

If you're going to split hairs then I'm pissing off! [/python]

Show me the links on where you gathered this info. With a few changes of names I could claim this about the RNC as well ....hell, they already have practice on how to steal an election.

hell, they already have practice on how to steal an election.

You're wrong. You can't steal something that "isn't". It was a "nomination", not an election.
1 vote = (1*.35/size+average age/weight*income+ground speed)man!:S

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

I remember that the Florida Supreme Court was specifically asked to explain the rationale of their decision by the US Supeme Court, after slapping their ruling down. The Florida court never responded, did they?

I don't know if they skated or responding or not.

What I do remember was quite clear, since I was at ground zero living here in Palm Beach County (don't worry, I'm not one of the fuckin' morons who couldn't figure out how to vote for who he wanted): the Florida Supreme Court extended recounts (the ad nauseum attempts by Gore people to find a way of claiming that Gore had won) to an arbitrary date despite the fact that Florida elections law was EXPLICITLY CLEAR ABOUT THE DEADLINE FOR RECOUNTS. They searched and searched for ways to buy time for Gore-ites, and the USSC stomped them down to reality. Sorry, you don't get unlimited time to finagle a way to speciously show that Gore won the state.

For the record, no, I don't think we'll have a clear, uncontested election. Polls are saying over and over that Bush and Kerry are in a dead heat. When that continues to election day, it's going to mean that whoever loses (most likely Kerry) is going to scream that there were voting irregularities and that the whole election was a fraud. :S

-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"