Muenkel

What's the deal with Kerry's "tan?"

Kerry advisers defend the sudden deep tan transition, noting how it simply was from a game of flag football last Friday in Bedford, Mass.

However.

All of the college kids that greeted said he looked like that when he arrived.

Yet another flip-flop.

Christ. This man can't even tell the truth about a fucking tan!

Forty-two

Kerry advisers defend the sudden deep tan transition, noting how it simply was from a game of flag football last Friday in Bedford, Mass.

However.

All of the college kids that greeted said he looked like that when he arrived.

Yet another flip-flop.

Christ. This man can't even tell the truth about a fucking tan!

A lie is a lie, not a chane of position. Thats a stretch.

It's simple. He wanted to look warmer on TV, and to be look drastically different from Bush. Tan comes across as healthier on TV.

And what the hell is the big deal about someone getting tan? Now that is a real issue. Maybe all the attention to this will help the real issues get talked about?

It's simple. He wanted to look warmer on TV, and to be look drastically different from Bush. Tan comes across as healthier on TV.

But it's a fake tan. So he will look fake warmer and fake healthier on TV. There's a strategy.:S

Getting a tan for TV is a bad idea. Tell the make up artist what you need, they'll make you look like you've been on the Riviera for 20 years! And still look good on TV...

And what the hell is the big deal about someone getting tan? Now that is a real issue.

If nothing else, it allows some to go for the (never heard before):
"Kerry is flip-flopping again. Pitch white one day, tan the other..."
Tuna, knock yourself out...

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

But it's a fake tan. So he will look fake warmer and fake healthier on TV. There's a strategy.:S

He probably got the fake tan a few days ahead of time so it would be more even by Thursday night. Ever since the Nixon/Kennedy debate all candidates have paid attention to appearance. I'm sure GW has had some work done on him the last couple days as well.

While you are at it, point out how all those female politicians that wear high heels, makeup, nail polish, shoulder pads, etc as being fake.

Is the man actually using the spray on shit or laying in a tanning bed? He looks ridiculous. Haven't any of his advisers told him this?:S

You know...I noticed that the other day and just didn't say anything about it to my wife. I thought it might just be the camera lighting. I was wrong. He looks kinda freaky. It would be different if he was truly an outdoorsman or had a reputation for working outside but his is obviously, if not ridiculously, fake. At least he's consistent, however, with his insincerity. Predictable (i.e. tell you what you want to hear or show you what he thinks you want to see whether he believes it or not).
:S [:/]

Growth hormone problems are no joke...

:S

Just cuz the NBA says it - doesn't make it true.:P
Kidding Vinnie -

As far as the tan -

He looked like a horse before - he just looks like a palomino now.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Growth hormone problems are no joke...

:S

Just cuz the NBA says it - doesn't make it true.:P
Kidding Vinnie -

As far as the tan -

He looked like a horse before - he just looks like a palomino now.

I think he looks like Treebeard the Ent.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.