Jimbo

John Kerry: The Candidate for ALL Americans

How can ANYONE not see that Kerry is an idiot that flip/flops?

Do you suppose his team of advisors go cry in a corner every time he does a flip-flop, or are all of them flip-floppers, synchronised flip-floppers if you like, flip-flopping together in unison?

Do you suppose his team of advisors go cry in a corner every time he does a flip-flop, or are all of them flip-floppers, synchronised flip-floppers if you like, flip-flopping together in unison?

Now the picture of all of Kerry's advisors all flip/flopping around...THAT is funny.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Now the picture of all of Kerry's advisors all flip/flopping around...THAT is funny.

Like a bucket full of mexican Jumping beans in a room full of Pingpong balls set up on mouse traps.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

meep meep meep meep meep

(Wendy turns on the imagination machine --- ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!)

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

meep meep meep meep meep

(Wendy turns on the imagination machine --- ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!)

Wendy W.

Poor kittens.[:/]

:D:D:D

But Wendy - AT WORK????
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

The only thing that's sadder is the sheep on these forums that follow him around like a zombie thinking he's capable to lead this country.

Whatever dude. If you can't see the irony of a guy like you making a statement like that, then I'm at a loss for words. None of us believe Kerry is perfect. But I'd rather have a guy who at least has the ability to change his mind instead of continue to stick with his incorrect decisions and illogical policies.

In defense of John Kerry, he sponsored an amendment to the bill to pay for the 87 billion by temporarlily reversing the bush tax cuts.

http://www.factcheck.org/article.aspx?docID=155

From the website:

Kerry: I actually did vote for the $87 billion before I voted against it

Kerry was referring to a measure he co-sponsored that would have provided the $87 billion while also temporarily reversing Bush's tax cuts for those making $400,000 a year or more. That measure was rejected 57-42.

Whatever dude. If you can't see the irony of a guy like you making a statement like that, then I'm at a loss for words. None of us believe Kerry is perfect. But I'd rather have a guy who at least has the ability to change his mind instead of continue to stick with his incorrect decisions and illogical policies.

The problem with Kerry is he never makes up his mind.

I like a leader to lead...Not change his mind every other day.

Of course who would not like a guy that agrees with you 100% at least half the time?
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

I like a leader to lead...Not change his mind every other day.

This is something that has been missing to this whole debate.

Kerry changes his mind every other sentence.

What does Bush do? He leads from the front. He makes decisions that aren't popular and could jeapordize his re-election hopes. Why? Because they're the right decisions. He doesn't care about winning popularity contests. He, instead, cares about doing what is right for America and the rest of the world. Sending troops into a hostile country and enduring over 1,000 US soldier's deaths is something that greatly reduces your chances of getting re-elected. But you know what? He did it anyway. He didn't hesitate for a second. He knew it was the right decision and made it like a true leader does.

That is why I like Bush. He makes the hard decisions based upon what is right and wrong...not what is popular and unpopular.

Forty-two

I get the page saying that the ad will start when I open this website, but nothing happens, even when I click on "welcome".

I've got a new hardrive after a crash, what software might I be missing? I've got flashplayer installed and some other obvious programs.

Any help would be appreciated.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

He knew it was the right decision and made it like a true leader does.

That is why I like Bush. He makes the hard decisions based upon what is right and wrong...not what is popular and unpopular.

This arguement that I keep hearing hinges on the assumption that the decisions Bush has made are in fact correct. This is widely debateable and quite subjective. Obviously Bush has the ability to lead. But if he leads in the wrong direction it is not good. So stop all the talk about how Bush is a better leader and show me some facts that show me that he actually has taken us in the right direction. All the other stuff is just noise.

Don't click on the Welcome link on the left - there's another link on the bottom right, click that.

-
Jim

Thanks, I now have the play/FF/REW buttons, but nothing happens!

Volume control is not the problem.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I like a leader to lead

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even if that means leading in the wrong direction?

Its your opinion that it is the wrong place.

It is mine that while not perfect he has a better plan than Kerry.

Kerry wishes to give our military to the UN. Saying that he will not use our military unless approved by the UN. The UN is the LAST place I want my military choices made.

Bush also makes a choice and leads. Kerry waffles around never making a clear choice, at least not one he stays with.

I'd rather have a leader that leads, than a leader that flip/flops around and never does anything. Or worse does one thing then another.

Lets take an example from Kerrys choices.

"I voted for the 87 million, before I voted against it".

Yes, I know that he voted against the tax breaks part of the bill the second time...

So eliminating tax cuts is more important than supporting our troops, and providing them with the tools they need to be safe?

Thats a stupid fucking choice.

And it is just one of them he has made in his 20 years as the most liberal voting senator.

Support the reasons we went to war or not..(Kerry has done BOTH), support our men and women over there no matter what.

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime...now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued decit and his consistant grasp for weapons of mass destruction...So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real" --John F. Kerry, Jan 23, 2003.

I am not surprized that Kerry abandoned our troops. He has done it before.

http://www.streamload.com/jmstein77/kerry2.mp3

http://r.pm0.net/s/c?29e.af76.3.6hf7.12w

This arguement that I keep hearing hinges on the assumption that the decisions Bush has made are in fact correct. This is widely debateable and quite subjective. Obviously Bush has the ability to lead. But if he leads in the wrong direction it is not good. So stop all the talk about how Bush is a better leader and show me some facts that show me that he actually has taken us in the right direction. All the other stuff is just noise.

Mark, it is almost pointless to argue. Military types prefer the agressive steps instead of further diplomacy. Victory is their goal, not diplomacy or peace. They feel that this is more like an old traditional war where screwups were ok (there is always another hill) as long as you won the war. However, the current world situation is much more complex than that, more so than even the cold war where it was nation vs nation.

I found this in Newsweek regarding the current state of the world and it will explain it better than I can:
"It has a military dimension, to be sure, but in large part it's a political, economic and social struggle for hearts and minds. In such a conflict, the question of where and how military force is used is crucial. Its battlefield success always have to be balanced against political effects. An understanding of culture and nationalism becomes key because the goal is more complex than simple military victory. It is creating like-minded societies. Thus, if you are not sophisticated in your application of power, you can find yourself in a situation like Vietnam where you win every battle but lose the war. One can argue that this is precisley the situation in Iraq, where America could easily crush the insurgency but at a political price that would make victory uterly counterproductive.

Beyond Iraq and Afghanistan the conflict becomes more complex and less military. In Iran and North Korea the military option is more bluster than fact. And how does one defuse militant extremism in say, Indonesia, Morocco and Egypt? By working with those governments to find terrorists, and with those societies to help modernize them."

GW is treating this war like any other, and his bravado, lack of political moves and pure might to force democracy and secularism down the throat of a people that prefer their religious lifestyle. He will not take the subtle route and work with the country to help rid them of the cancer they have hidden away. He has shown that he goes into an argument with guns drawn and ready to shoot the person who disagrees with him.

Would Kerry be a perfect War/military president? Not sure, but his desire to have a foreign policy is much more attractive than someone who's bravado is making the world, and thus this country, a very unsafe place.