peacefuljeffrey

Florida Power and Light are FUCKING INCOMPETENTS

Well, I got in on this a little late but I've been out leaning on my shovel. Yes I'm a lineman. No I didn't get to come to FL to play. I do however have co-workers there doing their jobs as I write this. Your initial post left me sitting here with my jaw dropped. I know you apologized but it seemed rather insincere to me. There is much more I would like to say but personal attacks are all that come to mind right now. Maybe some day we'll meet and discuss your high regards of lineman over our favorite beverage.

Dude, I don't give a flying shit about whether you think I seem sincere or not. I told one person to fuck herself when she called me insincere after asking me to explain my meaning in a post and I sincerely did so -- so I won't say the same to you because it got me a two week ban with no warning.

"Maybe some day we'll meet" blah blah blah... I suppose you want me to take this as a threat that you'll kick my ass or something for having an opinion that you don't like. Well isn't that just tough shit, huh?

My apology was sincere; I still feel there was a large degree of FUCKUP on the part of the power company -- if not on the part of the actual linemen -- and my views were borne out by several prominent news articles in The Palm Beach Post; and I don't think my apology extends to those like you who call me a liar when I issue it. Ta ta.

-Jeffrey
-
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

This thread should be locked just for GP. I think it wins the prize for the most unproductive waste of space on a server. Maybe even worse than most of the shit in Bonfire.

I can't believe this stupid thing is still going either. Of course, aren't I propogating that by wasting my time on this post???

PJ is anything but peaceful though. Such animosity. Can we send him an ebeer?

Do or do not, there is no try -Yoda

PJ is anything but peaceful though. Such animosity. Can we send him an ebeer?

Well, Perigrinerose you *are* a doctor. I'm sure you could hook him up with some thorazine.:ph34r:
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

Well, Perigrinerose you *are* a doctor. I'm sure you could hook him up with some thorazine.

I did have a drug rep telling me what kinds of goodies he had in his trunk that day. Too bad he was a rep for eye drops ;) Somehow I doubt that glaucoma meds would give PJ that kick we're looking for.

When I am upset because of another persons actions, there is a choice. Do I give them the drugs to calm them down, or do I give myself the drugs and let them rant on while I serenely watch?

Seems like the venting does the other people some good and the drugs prepare me for dealing with similar other people. I vote for giving us the drugs. :):ph34r:

You can all have a beer on my tab! You just have to get out to Perris.

I may be out there either in April or July, depending on which conference I'm heading out to. Sounds like a perfectly good tax deductable trip to get a beer to me. So you better not be pulling my leg ;)

You can all have a beer on my tab! You just have to get out to Perris.
See you on Saturday. I'll be at the counter by Sunrise...;)

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Alcohol works just as well for that purpose, I've found.

Can we all have a beer on PJ's tab????

Ask BendyWendy at Skydive Sebastian -- I am well covered for having brought beer. I owe beer to no one. :P

Blue skies,
-Jeffrey

P.S. Don't judge how peaceful I am or am not if you haven't met me in person. Thinking you know someone just because of what he's said here is, well, really stupid.

-
-Jeffrey

P.S. Don't judge how peaceful I am or am not if you haven't met me in person. Thinking you know someone just because of what he's said here is, well, really stupid.

No one judged you. This thread was full of animosity from you, that's it. For all I know you are the picture of meditative peace and joy. I wouldn't know you from anyone else on the street.

Hell, I've defended you more than once on this thread. Don't be pissy with me please. That is, well, really stupid. I get along with everyone.:)

I see you have listed swooping as one of your disciplines. I see you have 106 jumps. Please tell me that you just want to swoop one day or that you havent updated your jump #'s in a LONG time. Im serious when I say I don't want to see you get hurt but if you are trying to swoop with 100 jumps - really, really bad idea. ***

Man, wtf does that have to do with this thread. Keep shit like that in pms, if you must butt into people's business at all (which doesn't seem necessary, imo). It's people like you that keep low-timers from posting anything non-anonymous. :S

I wonder if I filled out my profile and started a thread about cheese if i'd have you butt in asking me some bullshit questions like this. I can understand if you have nothing better to do and wanna drill someone asking about canopy stuff, but this is about FPL not crossbraced canopies.

Furthermore, come on people, leave PJ alone. I know it's easy to come into a post like this and slam, but what's the point after the person has apologized? How do you know if he's sincere or not? You don't, so leave the guy alone. We've all wished someone dead before (although, for most, those days have passed). Everyone has a bad day, PJ just has more than the average Joe is all. I don't stick up for him often, but this is ridiculous, let it go.

Later.
Angela.

Furthermore, come on people, leave PJ alone. I know it's easy to come into a post like this and slam, but what's the point after the person has apologized? How do you know if he's sincere or not? You don't, so leave the guy alone. We've all wished someone dead before (although, for most, those days have passed). Everyone has a bad day, PJ just has more than the average Joe is all. I don't stick up for him often, but this is ridiculous, let it go.

HI SDNF

Just in case, your not kidding :o

Every time you post on this thread telling people to "let it go" your just keeping the thread going which may have the opposite effect your trying to achieve.:(:)
IMO the response that PJ has gotten is just as much about his chosen name and his opposite views that he's well known for.

IMO this is a free country and PJ can post whatever views he wants, as long as they aren't against HH rules.

But in general terms if your going to talk "Rambo" (see PJ's posts over the years) and call yourself "Peaceful Jeffrey" Than PJ should be prepared to take the heat.

Ooops just bumped the thread again:o:):S[:/]

Sorry about that

So then, if your criticism of my screen name is genuine and not hypocritical, "slug" is an apt description of you?

You seem to have a problem with my screen name -- despite numerous posts I've made in which I explain why I have chosen it -- to the exclusion of other people whose screen names you could take issue with, and I suspect it is directly related to the differences of opinion that exist between you and me. You stop and criticize me "not living up to my name" as though there's some rule that I have to -- and then you say nothing about anyone else's name, or its relevance to what they post. Interesting hypocrisy you got going on there.

-Jeffrey
-
-Jeffrey