Darius11

Kerry on Iran

:S
Ok I’ll start from the begging as you seem lost.

Here is what I said every word of that sentence.

They have killed children and their Prime Minister has called the mission a success.

Then I said.

The mission I am speaking of happened about 6 months ago where 9 children were killed, and at first the Prime minister came out saying the mission was a success regardless of what had happened. Then for fear of international pursuer he said he was sorry that children had been killed.

At the time he called the mission a success it was also known that 9 children had been killed.

And you don't know what international law is

Well lets say I don't. Will you please explain it too me. Oh and please mention the part where you have to sigh up or your exepmth from being a human.

I think you hatred for Arabs and Muslims has blinded you to the facts. Sad but it seems to happen too many that believe THEIR CNN only.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Could it be that maybe it is ok since the PROVEN history since modern Israel creation, has been that ALL their neighbors have stated, acted, and vowed to make them dissappear?

Many seem to have forgotten that:|
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

Well, for one reason Israel has shown no desire to aid and abet international terror, unlike the nations the US is opposed to having nukes.

The reason we are not licked by the Arabs is because we support Israel.
We allow and assist Israel in obtaining nuclear power. That’s why it all started.

So if Canada was doing the same would we invade and kill innocents?

Would we take over?

Chris

If we tried to get them to stop, and complained to international groups, and no allies would speak against the theft of our natural resources? You bet we would, you don't think so?

What would we do if Canada decided to tap into the Alaskan pipeline, we caught them, and they refused to stop stealing our oil?

Well, for one reason Israel has shown no desire to aid and abet international terror, unlike the nations the US is opposed to having nukes.

What is the root cause of the terrorism?

I don't support the terrorism nor do I dispute the Jewish people's right to exist in a part of the world that they existed in thousands of years ago. But you're pretty naive if you don't understand why this terrorism exists in the first place and why the terrorism has been brought to America's back yard.

Unfortunately I don't really see a solution. The Arab world increasingly is beginning to hate America and America increasingly is beginning to hate the Arab world. Has WWIII already begun? It may not resemble the two previous wars, but then again maybe it's just the evolution of war.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Ahhh...so I don't agree with you and I automatically hate Muslims and Arabs, eh? WRONG! Hide behind that lie when debating someone who might believe it - I don't. Same lie the democrats use - you don't support Affirmative Action therefore you're a racist. Just as inane and bereft of logic on all levels.

Your assertion that Israel is bound by the ICC is asinine. Your assertion that Israel has claimed exemption from the human race is absurd. Your inability to state what international law by which Israel is bound is proof in and of itself that all facets of your argument focusing on Israeli violations of international law are inane as espoused by you.
Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

We would bomb the refinery where the oil was going.
There is kill and there is overkill.

we would not have tried to take over Canada.

THe funniest thing is that SH really thought the USA wouldn't do anything. There is a really good documentary on the Discovery Times channel (owned by the NYtimes).
It follows the SH legacy.
Excellent piece even though i don't completely trust their newspaper. You should see it. Iraq invading Kuait and attempting to wipe out all the Kuaiti people was completely unjustified.

Chris

-----------------------------------------------------
Sometimes it is more important to protect LIFE than Liberty

Darius you seem to be confused.... Yeah we WERE friends with Iraq. But when he decided for no good reason that he wanted to OWN KUAIT we had to step in. It is one thing to be a burden to the middle east, it is another thing to walk into another country RAPE its women, KILL its men, and STEAL a shit load of its wealth, just because you can.[reply

I don’t know maybe my English is not that well or people don’t follow the whole thread.

I am very aware of when Iraq became the bad guy. I am also aware that before he invaded Kuwait. SH was killing his own people, and using chemical weapons on Iran. The reason I was mentioning that was simply to show that at the time Israel attack there nuclear power plant, we the United States did not have a problem with Iraq we were supporting them. My point was why would we support a country that only cares for them self and has no concern for intentional law or the safety of any citizen but it’s own.
I am off course talking of Israel.

I know you are from the area and I know you harbor a lot of strong feelings, but try to look at it objectively

I am from the area I am a bit sensitive when it comes to this discussion. It is frustrating for me too see people only looking at something from one side.

The Suicide Bombers for one.
I have said this many times. I will say it again. It is the ONLY WAY they can fight back. That is it.
They do not have the weapons that the Israelis have so they use Suicide bombers.
So they can not shoot at a military installation they can blow up a Bus. That is the only thing they can do to retaliate. I ask you this. Why is it ok for Israel who does have the capability, the man, and fire power to kill innocent Children? When I mention that I get a Sarcastic Ahhhhhh then a smart comment (not referring to you). Why is their pain is not worthy? That’s my problem. I can’t stand it when people just throw that aside as if it doesn’t matter it does.

Ahhh...so I don't agree with you and I automatically hate Muslims and Arabs, eh? WRONG!

Hey weren’t you the one who said this too me?

you simply have your own anti-Israeli prejudice

Oh I see just like every thing else it's ok if you say it to someone but sucks when it is said to you.
That kind of explains every thing I need to know.

Once again you misrepresent facts to avoid dealing with reality.

I never stated that you hav anti-Israeli prejudices because you don't agree with me. I stated that - correctly - because of the content of your posts.

Al-Manar and Al Jazeera have been on your TV far too often.
Vinny the Anvil
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

Darius you seem to be confused.... Yeah we WERE friends with Iraq. But when he decided for no good reason that he wanted to OWN KUAIT we had to step in. It is one thing to be a burden to the middle east, it is another thing to walk into another country RAPE its women, KILL its men, and STEAL a shit load of its wealth, just because you can.[reply

I don’t know maybe my English is not that well or people don’t follow the whole thread.

I am very aware of when Iraq became the bad guy. I am also aware that before he invaded Kuwait. SH was killing his own people, and using chemical weapons on Iran. The reason I was mentioning that was simply to show that at the time Israel attack there nuclear power plant, we the United States did not have a problem with Iraq we were supporting them. My point was why would we support a country that only cares for them self and has no concern for intentional law or the safety of any citizen but it’s own.
I am off course talking of Israel.

I know you are from the area and I know you harbor a lot of strong feelings, but try to look at it objectively

I am from the area I am a bit sensitive when it comes to this discussion. It is frustrating for me too see people only looking at something from one side.

I have said this many times. I will say it again. It is the ONLY WAY they can fight back. That is it.
They do not have the weapons that the Israelis have so they use Suicide bombers.
So they can not shoot at a military installation they can blow up a Bus. That is the only thing they can do to retaliate. I ask you this. Why is it ok for Israel who does have the capability, the man, and fire power to kill innocent Children? When I mention that I get a Sarcastic Ahhhhhh then a smart comment (not referring to you). Why is their pain is not worthy? That’s my problem. I can’t stand it when people just throw that aside as if it doesn’t matter it does.

Retaliate for WHAT?

The palastinians declared this war on Isreal, not the other way around. When the international community created isreal the Arab world would not accept this and began a long slow process of systematic terrorist attacks on isreal for being an iligitimate nation state in their eye.

The way I see it Isreal is defending ITSELF from the arab world.
THere is a lot more hate from Arab toward the Jews then there is the Jew toward the Arabs.

Chris

-----------------------------------------------------
Sometimes it is more important to protect LIFE than Liberty

You should see it. Iraq invading Kuait and attempting to wipe out all the Kuaiti people was completely unjustified.

Don't forget the 197,000 troops he had waiting at the Saudi border.

-
Jim
"Like" - The modern day comma
Good bye, my friends. You are missed.

Al-Manar and Al Jazeera have been on your TV far too often.

It's good too see that you’re not prejudice.
Did you see Al-manar and Al Jazeera on my TV when you came over my house or wait I am Tan that’s right your so open minded.:S

Believe what you want not only have I never watched Al-Manar and Al Jazeera TV. I would never watch something that is the equivalent of Fox news. Only to the other side. I like truth. Not News that follows any agenda.

So you AGREE with it?

Cause you sure look like you do from that piece.

You agree with killing inocent people who are out shopping since they can't strike at a soldier?

You attitude is THE REASON that there is war.

You justify the suicide bombers positions instead of admitting it is wrong.

Did Israel have a right to the land? I don't know. Thats for religious debate. I also don't care. They are there NOW and have been there for 50+ years, and I am not going to support a group of Islamic nutbags in killing Jews just cause they don't like them...And folks that is the real reason.

I also would also not support the American Indians in a violent retaking of America.

Itsnot about the land...The land is a slap in the face, and the proximity of the Jews there just really pisses them off, and makes it easy to attack.

But the real reason is religion, not land.

The US supports Israel since I can't think of once that Israel said they wanted the US destroyed. I also can't find one instance of Israel killing American citizens....I can find MANY statements including historical ones from before the occupation of Israel where followers of Islam have stated that the non-believers should be destroyed....And I can find several cases where Islamic extremists have killed others just because they were not Islamic.

I know that that Christains have done the SAME thing....But not at a level and scope as Islamic extremists. And not in modern times.

This IS WWIII....It is a case of a very large group (one that is growing everyday) that does not like the life they have and are willing to DIE to try and force their will on another.

You can draw conclusions to the US in Iraq if you like..they are not totaly off to be honest.

The difference is that the US went in for other reasons than to destroy a religion.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

I don't want you to think that I support Israel or any side in the middle east. Actually, I understand several historical facts about Israel.

Palestine -
First, Israel was created by the French and British after they divided up the middle east after WWII, 1948. The land that the Israelis occupy was originally Palestinian, so their anger is understandable. The British gave Palestinian land to European jews. When the Palestinians objected, they put them in camps.

Terrorism -
Actually, some Israeli officials are regarded as terrorists for their involvement of the bombing of British citizens in a hotel. They are not allowed in England for that reason.

Israel drops 500lb bombs, Palestinians drive them. The delivery technique is different, the results the same. It is a war. The definition of good/bad, terrorist/good-guy for one side is pointless.

I don't support Israel or Iran. I think it is a nasty situation that may never be resolved. It isn't just Israel. The arabs invade each other for no reason on a regular basis too.

My original point was that Israel will probably bomb an Iranian nuclear plant. I don't think the US should be in the middle of it.

As far as Iran goes, they lost the right to complain about money (or the concept of "rights" or "justice") when they took over the embassy.

Ahh...there you go again with your baseless accustions of prejudice - this time racial prejudice.

You've never seen me nor I you, therefore I don't know what color you are and not being an Affirmative Action supporter, I don't care. Your assertion otherwise is asinine.

The views you have espoused in this thread comport marvelously with those on Al Manar and Al Jazeera - those I've read in translation at any rate - so if you don't indeed watch them you should because you would definitely find them enjoyable.

Nice FoxNews jab - it holds as much water as your previous assertions in this thread.
Vinny the Anvil
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!