tunaplanet

More Clinton lies

Yeah, those liberal bastards over at CNN just won't let things be will they? ;)

I'm not really certain why people care at this point. He got a blow job. Big deal. It's not like he's the sitting President and started a war.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

He got a blow job. Big deal.

Quade:

Do you honestly think that Clinton's problems were solely related to a blowjob? If it were no big deal, why'd he lie about it? Why'd he shake his finger on national tv?

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Quade:

Do you honestly think that Clinton's problems were solely related to a blowjob? If it were no big deal, why'd he lie about it? Why'd he shake his finger on national tv?

I'd lie too about getting a BJ from Monica.:(

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Of course, he wans't impeached for simply getting a blowjob. He was impeached for, among other things, being the chief law-enforcement officer of the nation and lying under oath. If the Senate had had more than a handful of people who took their oath of office seriously, Clinton would have been out on his lying ass.

Not that any politician sees lying as a problem, under oath or otherwise.[:/]

No, he's a past president who started wars, lied under oath, and has now admitted to perjury. (he's also married to the third biggest shrew in congress)
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

it's time to let go - he is out of office, and the world knows he has questionable tastes in women.

All this revelation shows is that he was playing around with an intern instead of a staffer. In the scheme of things, that's pretty low on the whitewashing scale.

No, he's a past president who started wars, lied under oath, and has now admitted to perjury. (he's also married to the third biggest shrew in congress)

Oh yeah, as opposed to the droves of well-mannered Swedish bikini models representing the Republican party...

Never go to a DZ strip show.

Getting a blowjob isn't a big deal. You're 100% right about that. No one really cares that he did get a blowjob.

What people do care about is that he lied under oath. That is a big deal.

Alright, that's all good, I'll accept it as is if we Dems can hire an "independent" counsel to investigate anything and everything Bush has ever done to see if we can corner him into telling a little fib. Hell, it'll only cost the taxpayers around 40 million dollars. Well worth it if we find out that Bush was really out behind the shed giving Rummie a hummer when he told laura he was gonna ride his horsie, and then we get to ask him about it under oath. Ooooh.

Never go to a DZ strip show.

Big deal. It's not like he's the sitting President and started a war.

It's only because he's a chicken shit. Go tell that to guys in TF Ranger. Mog was a fiasco. He and his boy Aspin didn't think that they would need armored vehicles nor air support. Then he shows up at the hospital for a photo op with the wounded. Hell, I'm surprised that he didn't show up on the beach when the Force Recon guys landed there at night. Well, at least CNN was there to greet them.

Yeah, we should let it go, but your boy chose to release his book during an election year. Nice timing.

Hell, I'm surprised that he didn't show up on the beach when the Force Recon guys landed there at night.

Dude, no kidding. Freakin' photo ops. It's amazing he never put on a flight suit and hitched a ride on a fighter jet to land on an aircraft carrier. ;)

Hell, I'm surprised that he didn't show up on the beach when the Force Recon guys landed there at night.

Dude, no kidding. Freakin' photo ops. It's amazing he never put on a flight suit and hitched a ride on a fighter jet to land on an aircraft carrier. ;)

What about the D-Day anniversary, where one of the handlers knocked down a flag on the beach. It was designed so the boy President could replant the flag.

Dishonor the flag for a photo op.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

It's only because there wasn't enough security and the SS feared for his life. ;) 5,000 sailors wanted to beat the shit out of him. The salty dogs not aboard were busy burning their retirement certificates with WJC's signature on it. :)

All I can say is, "Where else on earth can you smoke dope, bad mouth your country, cheat on your wife and still be president?"
God Bless America
--------------------
Love it or leave it!
May the only blue in your life be the sky you are in!