skybytch

WTF! I'm disgusted.

Yes, I am disgusted. You will be too. Warning, this is not a pretty story. I'm actually surprised that it hasn't already been on the national US news.

Got a phone call from my mom this morning. There was some excitement in the town they live in yesterday. She knows the details because my dad is a volunteer for the local police department; he gets called out to do traffic and crowd control and such when major incidents happen.

Seems this nice older lady and her husband decided to stop by WalMart yesterday. The man is a stroke victim; the stroke left him unable to speak and unable to even get himself in and out of the car. It was really hot there, pushing 100 degrees, so the lady left the car running and the AC on so he'd be comfortable while she was in the store. When she came out, her husband and the car were gone.

Knowing that he was not physically capable of moving to the drivers seat, much less driving the car, she knew something bad had happened and called the police. Props to the police department; they mobilized the entire city searching for him and the vehicle.

About this time the police in a neighboring city were called out to a vehicle accident - a car had hit a tree, apparently quite violently. They found a 15 year old boy dead in the vehicle, and another juvenile boy with a broken arm.

You guessed it... it was the nice older lady's car. But her husband was nowhere to be found.

They asked the piece of shit... err I mean boy with the broken arm where they'd left the man. "I don't know," it... I mean he replied. Eventually they convinced him he needed to tell the truth and he said they'd dumped the man near an animal hospital on a street near the WalMart - remember now, this is an 85 year old man who can't speak or walk; these fucks... err I mean boys pushed him out of the car on the side of the road and left him for dead.

A door to door search was started in the area. I don't know how long it took but they did find the man. He'd managed to get himself across a busy street and safely onto the porch of a mobile home.

It's been a few hours since Mom told me this story and I'm still in shock and totally disgusted. WTF?!? Gotta have much respect for the police officers who talked to the surviving piece of shit... err I mean boy for not taking him around back and breaking every bone in his body.

Did those punks parents not teach them simple human values? Why is there not a law that would put those fucks parents behind bars?

What disgusts me most is knowing that the surviving little punkass piece of shit fuck will be back on the streets five years from now. That and the fact that he, his "parents," the "parents" of the dead one and all their siblings will all be allowed to continue to breed.

>:(

This is disgusting. but nothing new. you will not really expect well educated kids from illegal immigrates, right? how could they be? probably, no surely, their parents were not even teaching them the difference between right or wrong. probably just fighting for food to survive every single day?

children, teenagers left alone in the streets w/o any
guiding principle, no caressing hand.. children of the street. that's all. very poor children. a danger for the society and themselves. only changes in society can improve on that.

this happens all over the world. sad but true.

if i just take a look at the statistics in our "little" one-million-city of Cologne: every day you can read in the news papers, that old/very old citizens are knocked down, young guys, mainly junkies, rob just a handbag with 10 euros in it. the old lady or old man remains with broken hips or legs...

[:/]

edit: removed racial reference ~TA

dudeist skydiver # 3105

their parents were not even teaching them the difference between right or wrong. probably just fighting for food to survive every single day?

Ah, no excuse. I raised my son myself, working ridiculously low paying jobs. There were plenty of times when there was enough food in the house to feed my son and not me and no money to buy more. He would never have even considered doing something like this.

Where they came from has no bearing on this, and I shouldn't have brought up their race. Plenty of white middle class kids are fucked up because their parents don't care.

I just don't understand how a parent could NOT teach their child simple respect for another human being. :|

It's appalling. Too many people learn, from parents, TV, who cares where, that they should watch out for themselves first. Well, if you take that to an illogical extreme (and probably not what the teacher meant), you end up with crap like this.

It takes a village to raise a child all right, and this is what happens when the wrong village gets involved. I'll bet at least one of those kids would not have done that alone, but together they could decide it was the thing to do.

I'm so glad the gentleman was found safe.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I just don't understand how a parent could NOT teach their child simple respect for another human being. :|

It's disgusting I agree with you. A 16yo boy killed a deputy here in So Cali last week or two ago. Walked up to the Officer, three in the chest and one in the head...close range. All this to impress a gang he wanted to join. His dad had a criminal record and so did the kid. Race, immigration status, financial status has nothing to do with it. Some people should not have kids.

It takes a village to raise a child all right,

:S:S:S
My wife and I raise our daughter. I will not pass off that responsibility to some 'concept' that is just another dodging of personal responsibility.

The 'village' is doing it's best to undermine the upbringing as far as I can tell.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

... middle class kids are fucked up because their parents don't care

agree. but will you keep a child guilty for what parents did not show/teached them? a child is not responsible for lacks, drinking mothers, criminal fathers. this is not a question only referring to immigrants. as you said, middle class.

children do not know what is missing if they never learned it. i would not dare to blame all on a 15 years old one, who doesn't know better.

like you, i raised up my son nearly completely alone. there were hard years. but we were together, and i never left him alone. (i hope i never did!!)

sorry, i fully do understand you but, also feel so sorry for a 15 yrs old guy to be in prison for a certain time. what will he be after release?

my excuse only is for the child. not for the adults. i really would like to beat the parents of this young guy right into the face for what they did with this boy.

just a small story: when my son was 13 yrs old, he went to cinemy with his grad-dad (they love each other very much). my father had a heart attack just the moment, they left the warm and sticky cinema room. he fell down. my boy just was yelling to other school children: help, help, call a doctor, my grand-dad needs help! there were several young children of his age, leaving the cinema. many of them helped, keeping old dad in a sitting position, opened his clothes, talked to him.... calling the ambulance.

my father afterwards had 2 serious operations. 4 by-passes (hope this is right explanation? . my son and the other (unknown) children saved his life.

not easy to judge anything. it seems you feel deeply concerned. try to get over it. one very young guy paid with his life. the other one surely will have no more chance in his life.

who's to blame on that? [:/]

what a shame.

dudeist skydiver # 3105

>but will you keep a child guilty for what parents did not show/teached
> them? a child is not responsible for lacks, drinking mothers, criminal
> fathers.

You are 100% right. They are, however, responsible for their actions, and they become more so as they get older - no matter what their background. If they are so messed they are incapable of telling good from evil, declare them insane and put them somewhere where they can't harm anyone. Otherwise, they have the same responsibilities as anyone else, no matter how much their mother drank.

I've said it before and I'll say it again; selfishness is at the root of all hate. Apparently selfishness runs in the family of these fucktards. I don't want to hear the pity pleas that they are too poor or only have one parent, blah, blah, blah. Teaching a person right from wrong costs nothing.

I hope they try the surviving fucktard as an adult.

I thank God, the elderly man is OK.

Disgusting!>:(>:(>:(

>You are 100% right. They are, however, responsible for their actions, and they become more so as they get older - no matter what their background. If they are so messed they are incapable of telling good from evil, declare them insane and put them somewhere where they can't harm anyone. Otherwise, they have the same responsibilities as anyone else, no matter how much their mother drank.

First chance I get, I'm buying you a tall drink for that bit. Just because we understand 'why' someone is screwed up, doesn't mean they get a free lifetime pass for their actions. Doesn't work that way.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I thought about being a cop once. Several cop buddies encouraged me to reconsider. They explained situations "like" this one and said my short fuse would likely land ME in jail or in lawsuits on a daily basis.

Beating the F*&k outta someone for doing stupid shit like this is no longer allowed. I mean, C'mon... what's the point of issuing those cool billy clubs if you can't beat some sense into mindless twits.

Where did this happen? I want to know so if I ever happen to be traveling through that area I don't drink the water.......behavior that low must have been caused by something that affected their brains cause no human child could do that. Thats just plain sick.
JJ

"Call me Darth Balls"

I don't consider myself a violent person, and I don't like to see people suffer.

1 bullet would solve this situation. And if an example were made of it, it might stop a similar situation in the future. At least young Mr. Broken arm wouldn't be bothering inocents again.

Knowing someone will jump all over me for the previous statement, I'll point out we don't try to "heal" rabid dogs, we dont let a necrotic injury infect the rest of the body, we amputate.
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

Just awful...........upbringing or lack thereof doesn't dismiss the fact these kids made a choice. As a result of that choice, the surviving kid should be soley responsible and accountable.

I'm so glad they found the elderly gentleman........amazing given his condition.

agree. but will you keep a child guilty for what parents did not show/teached them? a child is not responsible for lacks, drinking mothers, criminal fathers. this is not a question only referring to immigrants. as you said, middle class.

The "kids" are at fault, not the upbringing. Yes, I'm sure the parents could have done a better job, but I'm tired of the "don't blame the person, blame their circumstances" bullshit. Since that is what it is, bullshit.

Compasion is an emotion that every single human being is born with. Some have more then others, some barely have any at all, BUT at the end of the day, every single person knows it is wrong to kill/hurt another person.

Nevermind that these "kids" were 15 years old. That's damn well old enough to have learned that simple lesson!
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

This just cracks me up.

Feral kids are nothing new. Rodney King was a feral kid and when he got his ass kicked like so many folks here are advocating it was the police's fault. So very much of this is in the eye of the beholder and is a good reminder to be quick to tell your side of a story to the police as quickly as possible when involved in a crime in any way.

As told, yeah, total shitbarges.

However, if the lady had left a baby unattended in the record heat and the baby was injured as a result, who would be the villian? The kids, too, but the woman created the situation by leaving a car running, with the doors unlocked with what is effectively a baby in the front seat.

If I had been asked to provide daycare to a disabled senior and left him in the car while I ran in to get a slurpee and the car was stolen by juveniles, guess who is getting sued. Me. Cause juveniles don't have deep pockets, and feral juveniles don't have parents who are locatable or have deep pockets.

Accountability? Absolutely. Evenly, and for everyone.

The "kids" are at fault, not the upbringing. Yes, I'm sure the parents could have done a better job, but I'm tired of the "don't blame the person, blame their circumstances" bullshit. Since that is what it is, bullshit.

Compasion is an emotion that every single human being is born with. Some have more then others, some barely have any at all, BUT at the end of the day, every single person knows it is wrong to kill/hurt another person.

Nevermind that these "kids" were 15 years old. That's damn well old enough to have learned that simple lesson!

I disagree with you on the absolution that you put in this Dave.
There are always exceptions.
People, generally speaking, become products of thier environment.

Some - do things like this for fun and sport and the rush of adrenalyn - Sometimes that is what they are taught, or shown that that is accepted - others are instilled with good morals and respect for life.

If you don't let that child learn the "respect for life" - or perhaps encourage evil in your own actions, the child has little choice but to become evil - actually not knowing that they are doing wrong. The strength of will it takes to overcome that has to be immense.

I'm not advocating what they did - and I believe that you are responsible for your own actions - certainly these kids were old enough to know the difference - it was probably accepted behavior in thier community though.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

You really do believe beating them would bring any results? what a low class thinking is this!

your cop buddies were right. people like you with a short fuse should not have any power in hands.

i am not a weak mother. in the contrary: as raising up my son nearly by myself, i learned to be rough sometimes. i still am and not going to church every sunday to praise the lord. i left church. but always avoided to beat my son. beating is weakness.

you never did any stupid thing in your teenage life? of course, i will not compare with this extremely shocking thread.

but hey, you never were 15 and made shit?

did you ever met anyone who became a better one by thrashing?

Holy Moses, what a strange thinking..

[:/]

dudeist skydiver # 3105

>we dont let a necrotic injury infect the rest of the body, we amputate.

Necrotic means dead. No problem getting rid of dead kids. But I have a feeling you'd be upset if they amputated your arm if it was broken.

These kids are screwed up, but more importantly they committed a crime. Put em in jail/detention, let them think about what they did. Maybe they will learn, maybe they won't. The world is sometimes better off when people like Roger Nelson are just imprisoned and later released; sometimes they do learn. Often they don't, in which case they end up in prison forever. Their choice.

the woman created the situation by leaving a car running, with the doors unlocked with what is effectively a baby in the front seat.

Whether the doors were locked or unlocked was not told to me. It is possible the doors were locked and the man unlocked them for whatever reason.

Perhaps she made a mistake by running into WalMart with him in the car. I doubt she'll make the same mistake again.

Guaranteed she and her husband will live the rest of their lives not trusting anyone. People shouldn't have to live their lives in fear.

How did society get so fucked up? Where and when I grew up you could leave your car open and running, your dog and your kid in the car, and not wonder if they'd still be there when you came back.

Some people have short fuses. The smart ones realize it, and deal with it. Sounds like he's doing exactly that. Being willing to admit it is a good thing -- if you deny it, well then, you're not going to be in charge of it, are you? And there are probably times when it's useful, too.

Being able to face you you are is very important. People are who they are.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

If starting a discussion like this, we all are in charge of this as soon as we participate. it's not a question of this single one, who's answered and whom i do not agree to.

could you kindly explain a little more detailed the meaning of your post? probably, i do not understand your wording?

If he (the writer in this tread) is, as he is, what's about the young child? it is, as it is! oh Lord, what a mess, i think i missed the sense of your post...

could you kindly explain for a European trying to understand you?

thx :)

dudeist skydiver # 3105

>How did society get so fucked up? Where and when I grew up you
> could leave your car open and running, your dog and your kid in the
> car, and not wonder if they'd still be there when you came back.

Society's always been this way. The past wasn't any better - think about the gangland executions in Chicago, the witch burnings in Salem, the .44 caliber killer. Every age has its evil. I think as we get older we just see more and more of that evil.