WrongWay

Anyone here of an uncommon religion?

In the USA there are hundreds of "uncommon" yet recognized religions, everything from Vampirism to Jedi (yes this is recognized...:D). Does anyone here follow any of these religions? I'm pretty much saying any religion other than some form of Christianity or Buddhism.

Anybody?

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

I used to worship Hockey (and sort of still do, just not to the same extent). But now jumping seems to be on my minds. So I now worship the Freeflying, Tracking, Birdman and how could I forget worshipping good canopy control. Plus pretty soon I will be worshipping the true dark side of jumping off of fixed objects. But I won't become one of those anti-skydivers fixed object jumpers as I still enjoy jumping out of airplanes, helicopters and balloons. ;)

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

"Cosmic Church of Universal Uncertainty"...:D

mh

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

I'm an ordained minister of Tantric. Any ladies interested in learning more about our church, feel free to PM me (please attach photos).

I was about to say the Jedi thing would be worth a buck, but dude. That's just too cool.....where do I sign up to lead my own parish?:D
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

I'm an ordained minister of Tantric. Any ladies interested in learning more about our church, feel free to PM me (please attach photos). ;)

No wonder the crazed ex-gf had trouble letting go.;)

Never go to a DZ strip show.

I'm pretty much saying any religion other than some form of Christianity or Buddhism.

Anybody?

Like Jews?

t

Hahahahahahaha, oops, I did forget our Hebrew buddies didn't I? B| Ya know what I mean......damnit....:D

Wrong Way
The wiser wolf prevails.

Now seriously, i always thought that the diference beetwen a religion and a sect is the number of adepts.
Lets not forget that christanity was at some point a forbidden religion and was practiced hiddenly.

This is very true. But that was long ago, and now the religions that were wide and far in the old days are hidden and in small numbers now. As Christianity has grown, other religions have receded a bit, and other new ones have popped up over the years as well. They are the more "uncommon" religions I'm referring to.

Wrong Way
The wiser wolf prevails.