Jessica

Canadian world domination?!

Hey... C'Mon... What are you guys worrying about!?
The Canadians will NEVER dominate the world! First battle they get in to they're going to lose. Bear in mind that there is a distinct tactical disadvantage in battle when you have to give each order twice, first time in French (which nobody understands), then in English (which your opponents will hear anyway)!
I agree with MattB... "Generals Claire & Jenny" definitely need something to occupy their excessive free time.
Like I suggested previously... Canada as a country is kind of liike the average Canadian... Big & very empty at the top:P!
Mike D10270.

wow these chicks are of my own blood...although I am not canadian...well have had canadian in me before...so does that count? hahaha yeah I know I'm a sicko! Anyways...Greg you are right...except, I will dominat and I am the chick with the big hooters...does that make me unstoppable? hahaha
**BLUE ONES**
BITE ME.... :P

Shark,
I knew it!!! They are more prepared than we gave them credit for...(yea, tho I fly through...)
FFF

FFF,
Did ya get a good look at that General Jenny or whatever???
If they look atractive (and have been through AFF) I might just wanna get *dominated*.:o
Wingie, better hold off on the rockeyes and snakes. FFF may need to do a little recon first! :)

i just gassed up the jets, did the pre-flight inspections, got the weapons guys to load some of those "special weapons" (if you have to ask you don't need to know) and got the pilots on 24 hour alert. they got me sleeping in the aircraft shelter with my tool box and chemical warfare suit and i snuck in my computer and am running the internet from the planes avionics bay......we're ready to rumble...just say the word fff.........i volunteer to be part of the special sport parachuting division.....we jump in have a big boogie, get them all drunk, maybe a little tour of our superior planes (casa's and caravans) for the generals and see if they want to make a midnight pact of world peace and LOVE and be ruled by not the americans, or the british, or the aussi's but by the skydivers!
<>

Thats it, Im gonna start building my bomb shelter and get my golf clubs out of the garrage!!:o I can feel the ground beneath my feet rumbling with the sounds of teeny tiny boots marching towards me from the great white north, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! Run for the hills!!