sangiro

a happier soldier

What's the problem?.... $3,600 well spent - not only is the soldier happier, I guess the entire base sees an improvement to morale - plus it improves the individual soldiers combat effectiveness: "Hello there... Wanna surrender?"
It sure as hell beats the idea of putting Guns and Pepper sprays in Brassieres!
Mike D10270

I hate to sounds cynical, but what do you want to bet that her CO, or some other unmentioned senior officer had a hand in this?
This seems like one of those things that has a "story behind the story".
Or maybe the armed services are leading us to a new age of enlightenment! (yeah)

WTF Over, exactly how are bigger tits or getting a "dissmydickforme" sex change supposed to help someone defend thier country!?! This is disturbing!! This is exactly what happens when "liberals" gain control, I swear!! :D Personally, I am shocked that poor innocent taxpayes are having to pay for this crap!! They should at least get to have some say in what happens to thier tax dollars. If someone wants to chop off thier tool or bloat thier chest sacks, thats completely thier affair, but, so is the financial responsibility!!
What if someone from that "military force" decided, "Hey, I would be happeir if I was KING/QUEEN OF THE WORLD", would they have the taxpayers buy the planet? Sheeeeesh!!

The US Military does the breast enlargement thing as well. I saw a story on the news about female sailors at Norfolk Naval Base getting the breast enlargement thing done a few months ago. I find this pretty annoying from a taxpayer/former military perspective, but not particularly surprising.

I can understand wanting to make the soldiers happy but why not just increase all of the soldiers pay instead of buying a surgery for a few. I could understand if maybe the surgery for the breast implant came after a woman had breast cancer to give her normal appearance. The sex change, however, should not be paid for by taxpayers. I wonder if they would pay for a penis enlarging surgery....
Wesley
--
I want to fly!

IT's good to know that the British Army still leads in at least one "area" of modern warfare;).
You former Colonials simply do not know or fully understand the psychological impact of such tactics... I have personally seen a couple of W.O.IIs & W.O.Is (Sergeant Majors) wearing frocks, pantyhose & high heels (DON'T ask about the exact circumstances - suffice to say it involved A LOT of alcohol). Frankly the results were TERRIFYING!!!!!
As Wellington (the Duke, not the waterproof boot) once said "I don't know about the enemy, but by God, they scare me!"
With the smaller, modern British Army, the effectiveness of each individual soldier becomes ever more important. In any future conflict I envisage that the sight of a force of 250lb transvestities advancing on the enemy in floral pattern dresses & white stillettos with the leg hair sticking out through the mesh of their black pantyhose will only encourage mass surrender by the enemy... Specifically in the direction of the REAL girlies, whether silicone enhanced or not!!!!
Mike D10720.

In any future conflict I envisage that the sight of a force of 250lb transvestities advancing on the
enemy in floral pattern dresses & white stillettos with the leg hair sticking out through the mesh of their black
pantyhose will only encourage mass surrender by the enemy... Specifically in the direction of the REAL girlies,
whether silicone enhanced or not!!!!

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :D Mike, you have such a way with words!! But certainly, this could not possibly be the thinking behind such policy, could it?
I am shocked to hear that this hits closer to "home" so to speak, to think thet this happens in the US is a suprise!! This is the first I have heard it, and I must say, F*CK ME RUNNING, the government has hounded me since I was 18 for not paying @ $5,000.00 in taxes my first year of elligibility, (give a kid a break, I was young, didnt know any better, have paid every year since, etc.) to think that the "blood money" the extort from me every month, pays for s*it like this!!! This is just outrageous!! And they wonder why..........