SpeedRacer

Orgasms

Someone once explained the difference to me as:
If you have an itch in your ear, and you scratch it, what feels better, your ear or your finger?
My response to that is:
Let me scratch your ear with my d!ck, and then ask me again!! lol

I think it would be funny if the third time you clicked on the Female button, it wouldn't work at all.
Instead you'd get a pop-up message that says "Wait...We need to talk...."

For true accuracy, the "male" button should be a lot easier to find than the "female" button. :o

Blues, squares,
PTiger

Who would I be not to post in the thread of one of my favorite pastimes :)
The male one should instead shake periodically throughout the day, say 20 times? Or once an hour?
While the female one should only shake about once per month-if you're lucky :) Or maybe not if your lucky enough to find the "right" woman- are there any "right" woman out there?
Anyone ever tried this one:
when your less horny half is in bed, bring them some water and asprin, and when they say what for say "For your headache!" When they say, "I dont have a headache!" Simply say , "Good lets F#$K!"
If it only worked :)
Guess I'll just go skydiving
D.Chisolm C-28534
[email protected]
http://www.sunraydesigns.com

You guys are either sorely mis-educated or you have just had bad luck with women. The point, Speedy, is not to have to click it several times to get it to work. The joke is complimentary towards femles in my opinion, because our orgasms last so much longer than a man's. In addition to be able to have multiple orgasms, each individual orgasm can consist of many different levels of intensity. Have you poor fellows had such a shitty sex life you missed out on this? Sucks to be you!!!
Sis (expert in female orgasms!you gotta love 'em!) :$:o
"What we're all really seeking is something where we can feel the rapture of being alive."J.Campbell
Edited by freaksister on 5/10/01 03:05 PM.

from our IM conversation....

why is it that you saying that in public makes me horny? embarassed too, yes, but uh other stuff comes to mind

Ooooooh SHIT.....I just released the bull now. Just watch our lovely Sistah turn into an evil dragon in about 2 posts.
:o:o:o:o(cowering in a corner!!)
Kia Kaha,
Pyke:P
NZPF A-2584

The point, Speedy, is not to have to click it several times to get it to work. The joke is complimentary towards femles in my opinion

Yeah I know. I was kidding :D!

In addition to be able to have multiple orgasms, each individual orgasm can consist of many different levels of intensity

Actually there's ways for men to be able to have multiple orgasms too. It takes a little training, but it can be done :)Trick is = orgasm without ejaculation. And the woman wins too, b/c the man can last longer.
Speed Racer
Brew Skies

Pyke:
WHATEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You should definitely be cowering now! Those fucking handcuffs and studded whip are in store for you now! You just THOUGHT you were going to be the dominant one!!
Sis
"What we're all really seeking is something where we can feel the rapture of being alive."J.Campbell

WHATEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You should definitely be cowering now! Those fucking handcuffs and studded whip are in store for you now! You just THOUGHT you were going to be the dominant one!!

Dont worry dude, I'll step in, take your place and save you...

Woohoo! Sounds like a good time! Just make sure you take the ropes off the bed before your mom comes over to make a nice gesture and clean your house....then makes the bed. Doh! Hehe! Good thing she's a cool mom!
Really tho...there really ARE women who only want it once a month or so? Good gawd! Poor things...never to have gotten it good and proper. :( Lucky me! Spoiled and 'getting it good and proper' on a very regular basis! hehe
"The question is not whether we will die, but how we will live."
http://trak.to/skydivechick

Ok so I'll come out in the open -I ned to tel the world before I go MAD!
This is my GF's most popular excuse:
"I just dont want it all the time like you do!"
OK so there you have it- my reply you ask?
"OK, so I dont wanna hear you bitchin when I spend 3-4 days at the DZ every week."
Does it work? For sex-NO- for going to the dz? Most of the time :) So you see ladies and Gentleman, you CAN turn a negative into a positive!
Flame away
D.Chisolm C-28534
[email protected]
http://www.sunraydesigns.com

Ah, I'm sorry Cyber! I actually had a similar thing said to me once "you think I'm just a piece of meat?!" You need a skydiving woman! I'm sure you've heard that before though!
"The question is not whether we will die, but how we will live."
http://trak.to/skydivechick