wingnut

Wingnut's Angels T-shirts have shipped

okay all i shiped the wingnut's angels t-shirts yesterday. they should get to my angels in about a week. you all need to bug them about getting them up on the web for all to see! they are truely one of a kind! (very low budget production). still thinking about my next "contest". i think i should only have one winner though. making 3 t-shirts at atime is alot of work...plus i had to find an adult to help me with the iron.
<>

YEAHHHHH!!!! now i just have to forget about the tees. this way im totallly surprised when it does come. :) Hey sis, this means that were partners in the whole fighting evil thing .... we gotta get together and kick some major ass :) lol. cant wait to see the tees wingi, ill make sure and ask stacy to snap a few pics for ya.
froggie

Hey skyhawk dont forget PLFXPERT...grrrrrrrrrr
I would also like to add that since my nominations were the ones that got picted (thank you very much) I would at least like a pic of one of the angels wearing there shirt(with pants mind you... I'm a married man) emailed to me so I can use it as my computers wallpaper. That would be a pretty cool trophy please please please!!!!!
jason
email:
[email protected]
Edited by lazerq3 on 4/3/01 00:05 AM.

Aw, Pammi! We'll come up with something cool for just the two of us!! Maybe something related to our conversation yesterday! Of course, you would have to do it first!! Merrick would have to give permission...and, well let me tell you how it feels then we'll decide!! hehe
Sis
"What we're all really seeking is something where we can feel the rapture of being alive."J.Campbell

Ppphhhhttththhhh!
I'm still pouting that I didn't even get a nomination! LOL! I can't wait to see the tee's on ya girls...be sure to post the pics!
Pammi

First I want to say that all of you women skydivers are ANGELS to all of us. However only three could be picked for the shirts and Froggie freaksis and plfxpert were the first three angels I saw so they were my nominations. Agian though your all angels and celebrities in my book!!!Hopefully In my skydiving career I'll get to jump with someone I've met on this site> that would be kick assB|
jason

hey ALL, I know what all this cryptic talk is all about...between THE SIS & PAMMI (and MERRICK)...but I don't know if I should tell y'all. Since, that would be giving it ALL away.:D:P:)But, in case MERRICK has questions as to what it is like, just have him ask me, since I have had it since 1995.:)So, you go GIRLS and don't go running anytime too soon!!:o
Cheers,
Arohanui,
B:P
NZPF A-2584

I mistakenly said that Pammi would have to do it first. That should have read *I* will have to do it first!! hehehe
Of course...we could do it together!! If so, that would be a foursome, as the guys would have to be with us! They couldn't miss on the action!!
Sis
"What we're all really seeking is something where we can feel the rapture of being alive."J.Campbell

i think i know what you guys are talking about.........maybe i'm right maybe i'm wrong.......i guess i'll never know....unless someone wants to spill the beans.....come on, you can't not tell us (or just me if you want) i can't stand not knowing........puuuuhhhhhllleeessseee telllll meeeee!!!!!!! lol.....you know you want to.
<>

HA! Whatever.... Well, that depends on if you're talking about what the conversation's actually about or not. If so, then hell no I wouldn't chicken out.... and even the other has nothing to do with being chicken, just a whole lot of love & respect! :P
"Peace & Blue Skies!"
Merrick

Since they won't spill the beans, we should all share our own ideas about what we think they're talking about. This whole time I've been reading their posts, I've been imagining they were talking about getting their Virginia's and Ding-a-ling's pierced. It's pretty funny reading their comments when you have your own idea in mind:)Much love and blue skies,
Carrie http://www.geocities.com/skydivegrl20/