sangiro

Anonymous Posting Turned Off

uh oh San...you got a smartass there!! I guess they thought it was cool to see if it was in effect yet...
I am sorry to see that anonymous posting had to be turned off, but thank you for protecting the integrity of the website!! Good thing you don't have restrictions on sexual, alcohol, or drug content!! heehee!! Only asshole content!
I am a bit surprised by this move, Sangiro, but I am not dissapointed. :)We love you, HH!!
Sis
The road to hell is paved with good intentions-but sometimes,good intentions are all we humans have.

you got a smartass there!!

A smartass yes, but not an anonymous one. This is merely skreamer being embarrassed about the fact that he's posted about twice as much as anyone else.... now he's sneaking in a few posts under other names! :)Safe swoops
Sangiro

How does seeing Natalie Portman naked identify someone as a geek? Seems like it would identify you as normal. Or beyond.

When the last Star Wars came out the entire geek subculture was flooded with "Natalie Portman topless!" polls/top 10 lists and what-not.
Took a good five or six months for it all to calm down.
It's sorta like that "All your base belong to us" quote.

When the last Star Wars came out the entire geek subculture was flooded with "Natalie Portman topless!" polls/top 10 lists and what-not.
Took a good five or six months for it all to calm down.

Yeah, but I was referring to the odd tendency of trolls on Slashdot.org to use those strange, nonsensical phrases in their annoying anonymous postings.
Dan
"Oh, you went to a movie this weekend? That's nice. Me? Not much."

When the last Star Wars came out the entire geek subculture was flooded with "Natalie Portman topless!"

Excuse me, but are you confusing geek with NERD, DORK, or DWEEB? To me, a geek (as in computer geek) is a technically savy type person... not a scoial misfit treckie-type.
My $0.02 ;)
GeekStreak

Excuse me, but are you confusing geek with NERD, DORK, or DWEEB? To me, a geek (as in computer geek) is a technically savy type person... not a scoial misfit treckie-type.

huh... I wonder if in 20 years I'll be a "Nerd, dork, or Dweeb" because I've seen "The Matrix" a dozen times..... :)