PalmettoTiger

Hump loadings

got six great 2 way jumps in(I just got my A license and starting out slow) and did my first jump on my brand spanking new A license. all in all a good weekend!!!

Skymedic, I saw that you said somewhere else you live in FL...where do you jump? I'm normally down at Skydive Space Center in Titusville, and make it down to Sebastian now and then.. Deland when I'm jumping during the week.. Still trying to decide where to go this weekend(only Sat - I go back to work on Sun), and where to go for 4th of July(4th through 8th, actually)..
Mike

My weekend: 4:0:0.
Would y'all consider that a good weekend, a bad weekend, or a so-so weekend?

That depends. How was the weather? If you were rained out, then it was a good weekend considering. If the weather was jumpable, then you'd better have a really good excuse for just having sex this weekend and not jumping! :)Justin
"If it can't kill you, it isn't worth doing."

If the weather was jumpable, then you'd better have a really good excuse for just having sex this weekend and not jumping!

No, the weather was beautiful. It's just that I, er, needed to do a "recurrency jump" or I was going to lose my hRW license. :P

It's just that I, er, needed to do a "recurrency jump" or I was going to lose my hRW license.

Keeping up your hRW currency is certainly commendable. But maybe you could have backed it down to like 2 or 3 at the dropzone and still made a jump from more altitude than a box spring. :)Justin

Mike,
I live in Sanford but jump in Sebastian almost all the time. I went to DeLand twice now. Still dont know if I like the buzz out there. Nice place, just doesn't seem like home. then again dont know too many people there.
should be down in sebastian this weekend. send me an E-mail and we can see if we can jump together...later, marc

1:4:1
Oh,,,, and I think Sangiro should get this on the site as a weekly update so we can all keep track of each others progress!! Man I totally blew 2 of my jumps,, #'s 44 and 45,, 3- way then a 5 way track dive,, I hate this learning bit!! But I did learn a bunch,, and so it goes!
B

No way! If I'm 0:0:0 I feel bad enough without everyone finding out!!

Nah... I bet if you posted, you'd have plenty of ever-helpful skydiving buddies willing to chip in and help boost your score. After all, isn't helping what this community is all about? ;)
Justin

you'd have plenty of ever-helpful skydiving buddies willing to chip in and help boost your score

i'm more than willing to help out!!!!!! so what kinda jumps ya wana do??? tube, sitfly, horny gorila, track, we could try them all!!! and i could bring some very tasty german beer too!!!!!

"if dreams are like movies, then memories are like films about ghosts"-counting crows

OK,, may I propose a modification to the Hump loading scale:
1/1:1:1/12 = one "session"/one orgasm: one jump: bought 1 case/consumed 1/2 case
0/1:1:2/? = sad solo session/one orgasm: 1 jump: 2 cases of beer/ don't remember
1/3:4:1/6 = One good session: 4 jumps: 1 case/6 beers
Or would that be too complicated???

OK,, may I propose a modification to the Hump loading scale:
1/1:1:1/12 = one "session"/one orgasm: one jump: bought 1 case/consumed 1/2 case
0/1:1:2/? = sad solo session/one orgasm: 1 jump: 2 cases of beer/ don't remember
1/3:4:1/6 = One good session: 4 jumps: 1 case/6 beers

Can the "don't remember" go in the other columns too? Specifically the first one... or maybe just use "<" or ">"
instead of "?" to get a better idea.
>10/>10 : 10 : 1/>2<6
And what defines a "session" exactly? And are you counting your partner's orgasms or yours? And for the females, how much is a *good* orgasm worth?
ya, we could get too carried away with this. Now it's starting to look like a math problem. Or maybe we could figure out patterns, like if the beer number is high, the hump number is low, or if the jump number is low, then beer is high (therefore hump is low) or if the jump number = 0 then beer and hump could be high...... ok, I'll stop now.