Viking

What is the highest you guys have jumped from?

Do you mean sport jumping without o2? 20 of us did 18k from a Coast Guard C-130 into a demo at Elizabeth City, NC for the 50th anniversary of the Coast Guard. We just passed around a walk-around bottle. This was using sport gear.
Work? 32,000, night, combat equipment, o2, from a C-141. Froze my goddamn ass off.
Chuck

Went to 21600' in the Twin Otter at Eloy during the Christmas Boogie
we had O2 from 12500' up.
Went to17800' in the Fokker F27 in kamloops this spring. aircraft was pressurized
then gradually depressurized to let door open.
174fps

Did you have enough time to makr sure your altimeter(s) worked

when they pressurized the plane my wrist mount went from O backwards about 1000'
sat there till they started to depressurize.
Then it climed in the usual manner.
My protrak did not beep as it passed 1000' which worried me a bit.
It beeped on time for break off, my wrist mount worked normally below 13000'
the protrak showed 17800' as exit alt.
It had showed 11600' on the 21000' dive with 106sec of freefall. I got 80sec on the Fokker jump.
174fps

My first jump was a tandem from 14.7k. My TM and I rode in the front of the plane, Besides my camera man, we were the last people out of the plane. The second tandem I (for the first jump i booked 25 people to jump and paid 25 deposits at Montereybay. 1 person flaked so I used there deposit for the my second jump later that week) did was from a little over 14.3k. The plane was empty on the ride up, me, my buddie who was hooked after jump 1. 2 TMs and 2 solo jumpers. once again I was the last person out.
Now I am just waiting for Ground school to jump solo.
-Viper

but the highest I've ever been without O2 was 16,300 AGL

I was on said load (can we say FRUITLOOP?), it was good fun. Nothing like a CASA pilot taking all the dz staff on a 'staff appreciation' jump and it just so happens you're on the plane too!!
Highest with O2 was to 15,200 AGL, but that was in a C-185 in NZ. Nothing like having your brain deprived for over 25 minutes!!! "My willy tickles!" :D:D
That was when the O2 got circulated...too bad I zooed the dive...such a waste of good altitude!!!
Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Pyke:P
NZPF A - 2584