DivaSkyChick

SKYDIVE CHICKS ROCK BOOGIE!

We all know it, now Skydive Lake Elsinore is celebrating it! Come play with us at Skydive Lake Elsinore's First Annual Chicks Boogie - $175 buys 10 jump tickets, boogie tee shirt, lunches, party Saturday night and loads of beer. Load organizing for freeflyers and RW, contests and raffles. Additional jump tickets $15.
October 1 & 2, 2001
email [email protected] for more info.
Find out what skydive chicks are all about, since you boys seems so curious lately! B|
Mandy

I am so there. I love real women who love something besides their reflection in the mirror and anyone woman who understands why I want to... have to jump is the best. I want to meet the legands Mandy and Jumping Kay Aus.
Ready, Set, GOOOOOOO
Albatross

HAHAHAH that's funny, you're right about the dates. I don't know the answer, tho, I'm just reporting what I was told. I'll find out and report back. In the mean time, I wish you guys could see the flyers for this, it's awesome. Is there anywhere here I could post it?
Mandy
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to
others. "

Michelle
So where are you currently.... in your AFF still!
Regardless if your an "A" license you should make it to the Boogie. We all have enjoyed your adventures and hope it's clear sailing for you here on in.
Chuck and Flair
Vman

Wow...I think you found a way to get more guys to show up at your DZ. You do realize that advertising a Skydive Chicks Rock Boogie is just going to get twice as many guys as girls to show up. Which may be exactly why you're doing it, but guys, don't get your hopes up for plane loads of just you and a bunch of sky babes.
cielos azules y cerveza fría
-Kevin

Guess all us dudes think alike... I was just checking my calendar too!

You guys have calendars? Actually, I think I may have one on a wall somewhere in my place. It's probably on October 1989 or something like that. :P

Hey, Vman-
Still in AFF......sigh.
Level 5 repeat on Friday, hopefully level 6 on Sunday. Then if all goes well, level 7 a week from Sunday, and (same caveat) level 8 on July 28th - when there will be a group of dz.com'ers at Perris doing the West Coast record attempt.....I have already budgeted for the beer and lemonade for the school and for the dz'ers...
And perhaps, if I can screw up my courage, pitch out of the plane with Albatross for my first after-AFF jump. Then there's these other things: rw training (if anyone dares to get into the sky with me that close), packing, 5 accuracy landings, a total of 20 jumps and 10 minutes in ff, and so forth.
I am waiting to see what the date will be for the Sky Chick Boogie - and want to be there, so I can meet all of you guys and gals who are so tightly holding my mental hand. Let's just hope I can jump that day, too.....
ciel bleu-
Michele

That is sooo way cool!
Somebody should tell that magazine reporter (from the dreaded HH thread :P) about this!

Is there anywhere here I could post it?

That's a question for HH, but if you can't find a home for it I'll be happy to store it on my server and post a link here. :)1111,
GeekStreak

Okay folks,
The adjusted dates are October 6 & 7.
Michelle, that gives you an extra week. You can do it!
Marissa, don't even think of missing it - the Elsinore boys are depending on your frequent ummmm "birthday jumps." hhahahha
Now how do I go back and edit the original post?
M
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to
others. "