Schroeder

Aww man....

I'm new to all of this, I've been lurking on this board for about a month now, and today, I'm going out to make my second jump. It's beautiful outside right now, there's not a cloud in the sky, and I can actually see the plane in the air from my desk. That's right, my desk, meaning I've gotta sit here and watch that for another 4 hours before I get out there. This is KILLING me! Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, I've been waiting for months for this, this weekend is gonna be the best ever! It's been great reading all your posts, and Michele's stories, and I've got a feeling that I'm going to end up in these forums alot from now on!
-Andrew

aaarghhh...not one more here now...too crowded ;)
Nah, no worries...this is the place to be at when you're working...welcome...
But can there be too many skydivers at one place at the same time? And if we all were naked, would we occupie less space...and would a barrel or two of massage oil make it easier to slip more skydivers in...often I think about these questions...a lot :P
chris
How would you like too stick with me
How much do you love to freefall

(now, what was that song? Oh yeah....It's raining men, hallelujia.....)
Welcome, Schroeder! Glad to see you here! (And glad you like my stories...)
(ClayFowler, have you ever noticed the little "edit" button next to the "reply" button?....;))
ciel bleu-
Michele

(ClayFowler, have you ever noticed the little "edit" button next to the "reply" button?....)

SERIOUSLY, not.. :D Get your act together, Clay! This forum is FULL of techies and they have little tollerance for your lack of skills in the editing department. As a WAN administrator and general man about town, you should really be doing a better, more creative job here.
A poll for all you techie police out there:

what to do with Clay?
banish him to "wreck-dot"
sit him down and have him read the FAQ, SOBER!
take away his keyboard and send him back to Raeford

Well I'm back! It went absolutely, most supremely, excellent. One thing though, it was a IAD, and I did have a radio on, but the guys on the ground had accidentally changed to the wrong frequency (I didn't find that our till after I landed.) But I still managed to land about 40 feet from the target AND stand it up! I was so happy. Just thought I'd share that. When I landed they asked why I wasn't listening to them while I was up there, and all I could say was "You were talking to me?!". Well have a good day everyone.
-A

Remi: I earned the right to talk shit about the Army. I was in the Air Force for 10 years and had a job that put me working with the Army full time. It was fun...I wouldnt trade my experiences for anything but I also caught no end of shit for being a "wingnut" "Air Force" "ETACS" etc etc. Questions like, Who the hell are you? What are AF guys doing out here? What kind of weapon is that? Why is your Beret black? Are you a Ranger? Etc etc etc.I love those guys but the "regular" Army can tend to be "not the brightest bulbs on the Christmas tree." At least Chuck is an SF guy. They are quite the step up from "regular Army" but I still like to give them some professional ribbing.