pyke

Emotions high....tempers flaring....

Ladies and Gentleman....
I have been reading these posts for the past 2 days and "hearing" a lot (more than usual) of anger, resentment towards others, and out right cruelty towards one another.
I understand all those who are upset and furious over the tragedy. I understand all those who are overly emotional over this. And, I understand all those who are showing their pride for their country in light of this international event.
But let's not forget 2 key things here: First, this event will affect ALL of us one way or another and regardless of how we deal with it. I am empathetic to those who have lost..as I will never know what it is like to have lost someone close to me from this event. Second, we are all equal under the eyes of God (whichever one you believe in). So let's not focus on how each of us(or other countries - for that matter) reacts to this to this event...it affected the world and will not go unnoticed (by any stretch of the imagination) Let's just appreciate and accept that some may cope differently than others.
Differences are what make us unique. I embrace the fact that others will deal with this differently (either by humour, sadness, greed (seen the price of gas lately??), or revenge) and I hope that this will still not cloud the fact that I happen to live in a country where it is okay to do all of these things - FREELY.
So, while I don't necessarily agree with some of the posts/views shared on this forum re: the Tragedy on 9/11 - I hope that everyone here takes a few deep breaths...realises that life will go on...and this forum will once again be the sarcastic, fun-loving, HAPPY:D place it once was.
Smile Damnit!!!!!:)Cause that is more crap than I wish to dish!!:D
Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Pyke :P
NZPF A - 2584
USPA C- 31879

So, you, me, naked, when?

Oh my, let me see!! *getting out date book*
Hmm...looks like monkeys are scheduled to fly out my butt in October, so any time after that would be good.
Oh! Or it sez here July is supposed to have a couple of really cold days. Either of those would be GREAT!!
You know I'm just kidding I luuuurve you!! ;)

Think they ever will?

Hey Jessica...once HH comes back, I'm sure he will clean up the few people that are having a hard time being civil to one another and we will be back in business! One thing I have always loved about the skydiving community and these forums is that we are all one big "family" and there are still alot of us here! :)We just need more nekkid pics of our man Skreamer and everything will be all good! ;)
Tee

Pyke
You going to make Pops World meet in March in NZ?
Will definitely fire a few cold ones your way after that post.

I would love to Vman..but I am not sure if I would have the $$ since my Kiwi girl is coming over in Dec/Jan...and am thinking of putting her through AFF.
Would also have a problem registering for the POPS...since I am about 13 years too young. But...if all goes well and I win the lottery....I would love to go. Matamata is supposed to a blast!
and as far as the cold ones go.....what is stopping you from sharing them with me here?? Or, better yet...before you go to NZ, let me know and I will "nominate" a few of my home dz mates to share them with ya instead!!
Cheers,
Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
NZPF A - 2584
USPA C- 31879

I've been a bad skydiver, I've been a really bad skydiver....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes you have...now GO TO MY ROOM!

Skream, besides all my warnings, your still pulling!!! I must say, I am realy impressed.. puzzled, but impressed... ;)
Tee.. watch out.... you might get what your looking for! lol
Remi
Muff 914

skyhawk, what you are doing now is rationalizing and dragging this out unnecessarily. Imagine if most of the people on this forum were South African and not American. Imagine then that some young skydiver from another country posted to this forum asking about 'waffirs' (ie white kaffirs). How do you feel a black South African skydiver would feel reading that? As it is, I think you received remarkably mature responses to an incredibly stupid thread.
This is exactly what pyke did not want when he started this thread. You took what I said about Jessica, Pammi and Tee ganging up on me totally out of context.
Part of being a man is accepting when you have fucked up, making a sincere apology where and to whom appropriate and then learning from the experience and not repeating the mistake. Alternatively you could just sulk, go into the garden, eat some worms and hate us all... Your call.
Will

This is exactly what pyke did not want when he started this thread.

Hey skreamer...how do you know exactly what I wanted when i started this thread...
Maybe I like the idea of you, Jessica, Pammi, and Tee all going at it?! Maybe i was trying to hook you up?! maybe, just maybe....this was all an evil ploy of mine to get the video shooting rights!!? But then again...maybe I just like turning every conversation towards sex....since afterall it is the most interesting and FUN topic to discuss...next to skydiving!!
So, while you presume to know what I was thinking...unless you are a beautiful woman, clad in a faux leopard print thong, holding a beer, chocolate sauce and a jump ticket, and muttering something about "blow jobs and kinky sex"....you have NO idea what I was thinking!!!!!
S*^t...I hate it when I give away the best parts!!!DOH!!:D
Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
NZPF A - 2584
USPA C- 31879