pyke

Emotions high....tempers flaring....

How about if I take his place?

You're missing her point Anonymous! Now shut up...I'm trying to film here...and this is getting good!!!
Okay ladies...continue...let's see....Tee...why don't you start with Jessica's bra strap while Pammi goes at Jessica's legs with her tongue....
...and ACTION!!!(I love my job!!!)
BWAAAHAAAHAAAHAAA!!!:DB|
Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Pyke :P
NZPF A - 2584
USPA C- 31879

skyhawk, what you are doing now is rationalizing and dragging this out unnecessarily. Imagine if most of the people on this forum were South African and not American. Imagine then that some young skydiver from another country posted to this forum asking about 'waffirs' (ie white kaffirs). How do you feel a black South African skydiver would feel reading that? As it is, I think you received remarkably mature responses to an incredibly stupid thread.
im not rationilizing it never was ment as a racial comment.
This is exactly what pyke did not want when he started this thread. You took what I said about Jessica, Pammi and Tee ganging up on me totally out of context.
what did i take out of context i never thought that they where ganging up on u so in reallity you took me out of context
Part of being a man is accepting when you have fucked up, making a sincere apology where and to whom appropriate and then learning from the experience and not repeating the mistake. Alternatively you could just sulk, go into the garden, eat some worms and hate us all... Your call.
im not sulking i alreay apoligised about the fact that ppl missunderstood it.i dont see why i have to be punished by almost everyone for an international misundertanding on words after i have already stated that my definition of a wigga is someone who listens to rap and wheres homie clothes it has nothing to do with race