lewmonst

just finally loaded a couple photos

thanks mountainman.
you will definately make jumps like that, soon... your eagerness on the ground will translate in the air, and you will be free...
as for the site, i've had a hellofa time working on it ever since quincy. i got a phone call while i was at quincy that offerend me a new job, starting 2 weeks after quincy... i used to have a 9-5er which payed well and i didn't have to work nights/weekends. so i took the new job, which i love, had to give up my old computer, with all my files/photoshop and mghz... 3 weeks ago, and i have a new computer, slow, which i just have started relaoding programs... and my new job is crazy, but i love it, but i have no time to play on the computer... except for the glimpses i take to peek at dz.com...
long story short: I'm working on the webpage, lots more to come, just starved for time...
keep jumpin
blue skies :):)lew:S

lew....that is one HELL of a flash unit you have attached to the top of your helmet !
Btw, what is that line running from the bottom of the pic to the top ? (it's directly below the bridle of your PC). Is it something on your slider ? I don't have a collapsible....
Don

you will definately make jumps like that, soon... your eagerness on the ground will translate in the air, and you will be free...

I sure can't wait! I think that is why I have 900+ posts....I can't my knees in the breeze as much as I want. It happens few and far between, so I just pass my massive amount of free time here. *sigh* Oh well.....it'll happen. :)--------------
Boogie pics coming!!!

yep, that was the collapsible slider...
and mtnman, sure, we'll jump together sometime
and phreezone, you know "It's all about the video"..... cause "this one time at quincy".... i was exiting the casa and screamed "Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"
see you this weekend?
;)
i'll try to attach another.... look left, see steveO give me the peace sign while my braids are flyin...
:)lew:S