mountainman

Dropzone.com t-shirts.....is there intrest??

notice how quickly this simple little project became more complicated then organizing the Nationals....
long sleeve
short sleeve
colors... 4 ot 5?
different designs
different quotes
I'll sell you a project manager for this one MM... we only charge US$1,500 a day! cheap at 1/2 the price I say...
:D
Remi
Muff 914

well, I'll find out how hard that would be to make them all different (same main design, but with different colors, quotes, names, long/short sleeve). I think that I'll take orders for like two weeks and then go to them with the whole order. That would be best so I dont have to buy tons and then HOPE to sell them.
and i like the idea of quote w/person who said it....nice. :)--------------
Richmond Boogie pics...

Bwaahahahahaaa! Hey guys - just so you know, I've been following this thread. Have someone in Ireland to give me a quote in the next few days, but it may be good to get one in the US as well. I'll continue to work with mountainman and a few other folks to see if we can make this happen for once and for all.....
I'd like to see a few more designs though.....:)Safe swoops
Sangiro

HAAAA!!! ow, oh, my side, it hurts. can't stop laughing.
although i am going to have to vote against that one wildblue, my male cooworkers have informed me that although they do not skydive nor do they have anything to do with dz.com, they would all like to order that design in every color available.
i find that it is important to share the intelligent discussions that we have in this forum with the rest of my cooworkers. hell, every male in here just decided that skydivers are the greatest people on earth. heh heh heh.
so, uh, yeah, type fast, take chances, call sangiro bad names, and share it all with your perverted cooworkers...sounds good to me. well, or not.
thanks for the laugh guys, this is the first time i had a chance to catch up with this post. funny stuff. count me in whenever you guys decide on a design.
Lara

Maybe it's just me, but ehm...
What about everybody getting to have his/her/its own choice of quote
on their shirts?
It may be a bit of a hassle, administration-wise, but it doesn't look
like we're ever gonna agree on which quote is
best/funniest/est :-)
Blue skies,
Alphons

hey fonz,
i was thinking the same thing. if everyone has there own sig on it. it would really drive up prices seeing as how each quote would need its own screen etc etc they used to be pretty expensive 25/screen. im not too worried about price b/c i wont be spending $$ on jumps for awhile. but if we stick to just our log in names i think it'll be better for the pockets of th eend customers...n ot to mention easier on the brains of hh and MM.
getting high is fun, but coming down is the best part
JT

well, guys.....i was thinking about something along the lines of a poll to see what quote we should use. this would at least please the most amount, however, i dont want anything that could be bad to wear anywhere since a) I want to not have to worry about that and b) i dont think that HH wants to send out a bad image.
just my .02.........yo HH.....let me know!!! maybe you should start the poll, eh?
--------------
Richmond Boogie pics...

Well, at that 99dogs link I posted earlier in the thread, everyone could make their own, and just have everyone put the dz.com logo on the front. The downsides: I'm not sure how we could work it so Sangiro made a couple bucks off it, and the shirts would be $20-$25
I think the "Post Naked" one is my favorite so far...

Well, I would be keen on one....so count me in!
And now that I have a job...I can finally give Sangiro some $$ for the server....er beer fund!!!:)This working for "big bucks" shit is great!!!
And mouth...I told you I would have gotten naked for you this weekend...you just never asked!!!! For your sugar, anytime!!;)
...come to think of it...it was probably on purpose that you didn't - having seen me!!!!:D
Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Pyke :P
NZPF A - 2584
USPA C- 31879