mountainman

Dropzone.com t-shirts.....is there intrest??

Well, I would be keen on one....so count me in!

Ya know, man....I thought all the gay comments were just jokes, but now I'm starting to wonder....after Lisa's post about getting naked guys on the shirts, you post this?! Uhh......not sure what to think now.. :P
Mike

Well, colour me nutty, but I would think it would take a lot less time than this to realise that the quote should be none other than Sangiro's FAVOURITE expression....
"It ain't no damn democracy!"
I would be up for that...since after all it isn't!!
And, Aviatrr...do me a favour...TRAVEL!!! Broader horizons might allow you to appreciate other nuances of the English language common to different parts of the world!!!!:PTTHHHPTHPTTTHTPHTHTPTHPTHT!!!! But if gay is what you want....then come 'ere honey! I'll show you just what "love thy neighbour" can really feel like!!;)
[/pyke falls off the chair laughing his ass off!!!]
Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Pyke :P
NZPF A - 2584
USPA C- 31879

Well, colour me nutty, but I would think it would take a lot less time than this to realise that the quote should be none other than Sangiro's FAVOURITE expression....
"It ain't no damn democracy!"

I don't know.. I think Post Naked Should at least be in the running.. :D
Then, I saw these two guys swoopin across the pond, and I was like 'weeeeeee!!!!'

I don't know.. I think Post Naked Should at least be in the running..

I wouldn't wear this shirt anywhere. I dont think I could get myself to wear a shirt with a naked chick on the back. I seems like a puberty version of the He-Man shirts with your favorite super-hero on it. Hahaha.....I like it though, Wildblue.
And I am going to have to go with HH's quote. You can't sum it up better than that. :)--------------
Richmond Boogie pics...

"I dont think I could get myself to wear a shirt with a naked chick on the back"
"I'm a lumber jack and thats OK...I chop down trees a-all day...I wear women's clothes and that's OK...."-Mountainman
"This conversation ends right here Captain! You can talk to the ALO when he gets back."-Me
Clay

And, Aviatrr...do me a favour...TRAVEL!!! Broader horizons might allow you to appreciate other nuances of the English language common to different parts of the world!!!!

WTF do you think I do for a living? Hell, I travel enough at work for a lifetime.....I just don't believe anybody knows the language correctly unless they agree with me.. ;)

But if gay is what you want....then come 'ere honey! I'll show you just what "love thy neighbour" can really feel like!!

Easy there, boy....I'm nobody's bitch.. On the other hand, if you want to be my bitch.... ;)
Mike