dove

Really Stupid Question

Wow...that is the stupidest question I've ever seen on here. I mean come on, everyone knows what 3 numbers separated by colons means!!
(hmmm, probably never gonna get that first number up talking to people like that)
Just kidding...not a stupid question at all, you wouldn't know unless someone told you.
cielos azules y cerveza fría
-Kevin

You would have had to read back about 10 pages just to find it in the thread so you did the SMART thing and asked. Saved you lots of time and gave us something to chat about.
My scores for this weekend will be 0:0:0 as I'm taking my girls on vacation. OK well maybe I'll slip in drinking a few beers but that's about it. Don't think I'll make it after last weekend.

dove, that's not a stupid question. I put a post about that up also. That's what mouth was talking about ten pages back. So far have only had the middle number filled in. Don't drink beer, so I will have to replace the last number with Smirnoff Ice or hard liquor. Don't know when the first number is ever going to change for me. (hopefully sometime soon)
Blue Skies!
Sinister69
http://home.pacbell.net/n1elson1

sex:jumps:cases of beer owed to the dz (not just #bought or consumed)

yup, that is how it has always been...although I don't know about the last one. I thought it was just how much beer was either consumed, owed, wasted, etc. If you hold a beer I think it counts for the last number. There was a HUGE thread on what counted for the first number, but my first number doesn't change much from week to week, so no biggie.
But, it should be sex:jumps:beer. Just ask the author of the thread...I think it was Wingi(could be wrong!?)
Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Pyke:P
NZPF A - 2584

A hump loading of 1:2:3 is...
1 hump.
2 jumps.
3 WHAT?

The third number represents:
Beers (or equivalent) consumed
Cases of Beer (or equivalent) consumed
Beers (or equivalent) purchased
Cases of Beer (or equivalent) purchaced
Cases of Beer (or equivalent) owed for firsts
None of the above

GeekStreak

You know, I don't think the guidelines for the first number were actually ever clearly defined. For example, is the number the same for the couple (or however many participant there are :$)? Or can one "score" more than the other(s)?
Also, if a couple/group goes multiple "rounds", does that still count as one?
I don't even want to make an attempt at defining the rules for this one, but in the name of science and fair reporting, someone has to!
Carl

recall that being a per session number

So, what is a session? If you hop into bed at night, go two rounds, wake up and go another two, is that one, two or four?
By the way, drink plenty of fluids before trying this at home. ;)
Carl

I wouldn't mind being called "BIG Carl" all the time! hehe

LOL!
You could always cop-out and borrow his grandpas' names like my folks did. My grandpa was actually Carl (not Karl) but since rest of my name was to be Frederick Buesching, the German version fit better. All that thought and then my family called me Freddie... and we're NOT German. Go figure. :S
GeekStreak

So, what is a session? If you hop into bed at night, go two rounds, wake up and go another two, is that one, two or four?

I was afraid someone would ask that. I'm stumped. All I know is it aint 4, I think. If it aint 1 I've been counting wrong.
GeekStreak

Well, since I haven't had sex in years, let me tell you: You're lucky in any event!!!!!!!!!!!! but in addressing the topic at hand there was a thread on this very topic several weeks ago, and I think what was agreed was: self happymaking doesn't count; multiple o's don't count for more than 1, and if you take a break in between, then it would be two.
I could be wrong. It's been waaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy too long for me, so I hardly remember it anymore.....but I miss it......sigh......
:$
Michele

(blushing furiously and hoping no-one actually reads this far down....) if someone calls a stop to the activity, and takes a break - i.e. nap - but resumes in a moderate period of time (such as several hours later (meaning 1-3), or later that evening...like before dinner and after dinner) I think it should be called 2.
(am I really going to hit the continue button???????)
Michele