skybaby420

Hey Everybody!

Hi! My name is Shelly. I have recently started a clothing line geared for all the women out there. Speaking from someone in the warm FL sunshine, we all know how hot those hangers can be when packing or waiting on your next load! Also, any DZ owners who want to get in while the gettin's good, I just thought this would be a good way to help get the word out. Thanks!
http://www.gwears.com

Thanks to everyone for their support!!! The response has been phenominal. So great, the site is jammed, so be sure to note the "backdoor" url below. And, yes, guys, there will be something along soon for you as well. If you think your DZ would be interested, please, by all means let me know or have them contact me. All of your comments have been much appreciated! Thanks again! ~Skybaby http://gwears.nstemp.com

Girlfriend!!
There you are! Watch yourself in here :) some of my friends will be a buggin you from now on with that picture. LOL
And I TOTALLY love my Skybaby shirt, justa bout wore it out already. I need another one.
I would send you the money for one but I cant pay the postage!!
By the way..... the GUYS love a girl in a Skybaby shirt.
Y I K E S ! ! !
Thanks to GWears -as an AirAnn sponsor-, I am able to cover part of my skinny body so skydivers wont throw up as much when they see me.
Skybaby shirts - Skydivers adore
Like um the best when they are on the floor.
And the Boogie shirt too, is bad ass keen
Lookin the best on a FreeFly queen.
Ok, need more coffee.................
I love you, Shel. You are my bestus buddie! You GO GIRL!!
Skydive~Friends~Happiness
AirAnn
www.AirAnn.com