skreamer

NOT FAIR!!!

OK, OK - so I get back from spending 2 days at the DZ and then the weekend doing the horizontal hokey pokey, and find that I missed the ENTIRE groper incident.
So, I start composing a nice bit of life advice for groper, and then the thread gets locked while I am writing it!!!! Where is the justice?
Hey sangiro :
[toyi-toyi mode]
I DEMAND a chance to tell that sad little pathetic excuse of a man what I really think of him!
[/toyi-toyi mode]
;)
/s
(responsible for toothpaste up wingi's nose at first euro dz.com boogie)

In response to AggieDave's entry on that very thread:

Since it seems rgroper wants to compare the size of his dick with everyone else, I'll throw mine in the ring.

Note to self: Never date a girl after Aggie Dave. Nothing you are going to do will impress her now.
flyhiB|

Nah, I'm just not worthy of sharing the same air-space as yourself - thats why I'm limiting my jumping to weekdays. ;)
I did drop my trousers in front of the new beanie and about 200 tourists on Saturday evening at Covent Garden though, so the Hinton spirit hasn't been crushed in me completely yet! lol
/s

O.K., Screamer might know the difference between a poodle and a person but obviously from his question to me, he doesn't know the difference between a woman and a sheep!! :P
He needs help! And who got into his account and posted on the thread "where are the respectable women?", that was obviously written by some sane person - not Screamer - not our Screamer!!
Diva

Yes indeed, (see now I KNOW it's not you) women are good for hmmmm, ummmmm and yummmmmm!!
I don't get mad, I get even! Just ask that woman that I dumped an entire drink in her lap this weekend. O.K., so I almost got my ass whipped by her ex-Marine sister, but what the hell!! :S
Diva
(who got her tongue pierced and then couldn't have alcohol on her B-day! Now that just wasn't fair!) (pout)
:P

who got her tongue pierced and then couldn't have alcohol on her B-day! Now that just wasn't fair!) (pout)

any other like....liquid....like stuff....you cannot have now that it is pierced, or is that why you pierced it or......never mind me....just rambling on......like tongue piercings.........better run for the cold shower now........
:D
SkyDekker
"We cannot do great things, only small things with great love" Mother Theresa

Dude that is disgusting, Diva has given you the shirt off her back and is bending over backwards to be nice to you and you just keep reading sexual connotations into everything...
Man, its a sad world we live in with all you sick perverts....
;)
/s