SpeedRacer

Sex (Where?)

Now that's a good DINFOS graduate. Question the validity of all claims.
That said, I would have really expected someone who spent any time at Ft. Ben (read your webpage)...

Go, DINFOS! Just don't let Clay see the "Chairborne" T-shirts with the winged typewriters. Doh! I let it slip. ;)
Yeah, you are kind of right about not seeing much while there for AIT. We didn't get out too much. Like most cities near bases, the perception you get while there in training is completely different than the one you'd get if stationed there for regular duty. For example, I don't care how nice a place Rolla, Misouri might be, it is too damned close to Ft. Leonard Wood for me to want to visit.
Mike, were you related to DINFOS somehow, as staff? Just curious what the connection was.
Justin
My Homepage

"close to Ft. Leonard Wood"
I thought it was "Ft. LostintheWoods" I've been TDY there a couple times to drop bombs on the range. The "Gas Light Lounge" I think it was called. What a freakin hilarious place that was!!!!!
"and I'm not easily impressed...Ooohh look...a blue car!" -Homer Simpson

J.,
I was a young Marine Lance Corporal during my first visit to Ft. Ben. in 1992. I spent about eight months there for both print and broadcast. I got the Marine CO to finally give weekday off-post liberty to my platoon of boot Marines.
Indy is the most incredible mid-west town I have ever been to. Bigtime loaded with sweet little honeys. And I have to mention the babies at the school--especially the flygirls of the USAF. That school was like 50/50 men/women, which is ridiculous for a military school.
I went back for a couple courses later and I was easily able to pick up well where I left off. I was older, wiser and had no military responsibilities other than showing up for school. I didn't even have to PT. Nothing like rolling in at 3am after nickel beer night, only to get three and a half hours of sleep before the next class. And that was an average evening out.
Fun times. Yeah really fun times.
When were you there?
Peace,
mike

My first time was on a bathroom floor:) You should have seen the look on his face when he say us in the back.:o So glad he didn't ask us to get out of the car.:S I wonder if it was my shirt hanging off the rear view mirror that gave us away. Gotta love prom night.:)Beware of the toes you step on today, for they may belong to the ASS you kiss tomorrow.B|

Hose-bed of a firetruck

I kinda doubt this one....as anyone knows a firetruck has that BIG ladder on the top and a FIRE ENGINE has a hose bed.....
but I have done this.....great fun.....ah govt. work...
but the best place for me was in the back of a
BK117 with my RN partner flying over the bay near auckland NZ.....or was it the Dr.s consulatation room outside the ER/Trauma center at Loyola Univerisity Medical Center...
Marc
Res Firma Mitescere Nescite