mnischalke

due for an a$$ kicking?

Had to post this:
Dear Civilians,
We know that the current state of affairs in our great nation have many civilians up in arms and excited to join the military. For those of you who can't join, you can still lend a hand. Here are a few of the areas we would like your assistance with:
1) The next time you see someone (an adult) talking during the playing of the National anthem.....kick their ass.
2) When you witness firsthand someone burning the American Flag in protest...kick their ass. If you see this on television, as many of us have, you are simply required to have a deep burning suddenly arise inside of you....then go and kick their ass.
3) Regardless of the rank they held while they served, pay the highest amount of respect to all Veterans. If you see anyone doing otherwise, quietly pull them aside and explain how these Veterans fought for the very freedom they bask in every second. Enlighten them on the many sacrifices these Veterans made to make this Nation great. Then hold them down while the Veteran kicks their ass.
4) If you are not in the military, DO NOT pretend that you are. Wearing battle dress uniforms (BDU's), telling others that you used to be "Special Forces", and collecting GI Joe memorabilia might have been okay if you were still seven, but now it will only get your ass kicked. (Veterans are exempt from this rule)
5) If you witness someone calling an enlisted Marine "Sir," stand back.....a Marine will kick their ass.
6) Next time you come across an Air Force member, do not ask them "Do you fly a jet?". Not everyone in the Air Force is a pilot. A Marine will be called to kick your ass. (children are exempt)
7) Roseanne Barr's singing of the National Anthem is not a blooper....it was a disgrace and disrespectful. Laugh and sooner or later, your ass will be kicked.
8) Next time Old Glory prances by during a parade, get on your damn feet and pay homage to her and the military member or Veteran lucky enough to carry her. Your stupid funnel cake will forgive you if you stand for 5 minutes with your hand over your heart. You might as well be throwing the funnel cake at the flag if you don't stand.....of course, either will earn you a severe ass kicking.
9) What Jane Fonda did about Vietnam makes her the enemy....hate her or else. (asses will be kicked)
10) Don't try to discuss politics to a military member. We might vote as separate parties, but that doesn't mean we don't all bleed the same. We are, simply put, Americans. Our military Chain of Command, to include our Commander in Chief...the President... (for those who didn't know) is all that we acknowledge. We have no inside track on what happens inside those big important buildings where all those "representatives" meet. The military member might direct you to Oliver North. (I can see him kicking your ass already.)
11) "Your mama wears combat boots" never made sense to me....stop saying it! If she did, she would most likely kick your ass!
12) Bin Laden and the Taliban are not communists. So stop saying, "Let's go kill those Commie's!!!" And stop asking us where he is!!!! Crystal balls are not standard issue in the military. That reminds me...if you see anyone calling those damn psychic phone numbers, let me know. So I can kick their ass.
13) Last but not least, whether or not you become a member of the military, support our troops and their families. Every Thanksgiving and Christmas that you enjoy with family and friends, there are thousands of troops overseas.
Thank God for our military and the sacrifices they make every day.
Without them, our country would get its ass kicked.

Damn skippy.
You should add to:
-----------
The next time you see someone (an adult) talking during the playing of the National anthem.....kick their ass.
-----------
If they fail to take their hat off, kick their ass.
I ain't happy, I'm feeling glad
I got sunshine, in a bag

6) Next time you come across an Air Force member, do not ask them "Do you fly a jet?". Not everyone in the Air Force is a pilot. A Marine will be called to kick your ass. (children are exempt)

"Son, never ask if a man is a fighter pilot. If he is, he'll tell you. If he isn't, you'll just embarass him."

Clay, name the movie.
flyhiB|

Snif Snif Snif well said minschalke as a disabled vet and current reservist the next case is on me. Of all that you said nothing gets to me more than to see someone flying Old Glory and to see her torn. just the other day I drove by the same truck and he still was flying the same flag in the back of his truck. This flag is frayed around the edges and the stripes are now flying indevidually it is that torn up. I was so tempted to fallow him to where ever he was going and demand that he remove it. I have already told a shop owner to remove there flag that as a disabled vet I was offended by the sight that I saw and for him to remove it at once. He looked at me like I had lost my marbles. when I left his business he still had done nothing about this tragady.
The other day I had a lady ask me why do you fly the flag at half mast. My chin hit the floor and I was almost at a loss for words. This should be taught in school.
PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Beware of the toes you step on today, for they may belong to the ASS you kiss tomorrow.B|

I think that before sept.11th I could have used a good ass kicking.I am 23 and I had no appreciation for the men that fought for my freedom,my good friend is a navy wife and when the USS Cole was attacked it made me think,but now I think about and am thankful for the people who protect my freedoms everyday.I am so glad I did not miss out on this,I will now teach my children to value their freedom and that we can live our daily lives in peace because of our armed forces.Please don't bash,but until this post I thought worn flags were ok,I felt funny when I started flying a flag after sept.11th because I would see worn flags and think wow those people appreciated their freedom before,I hoped mine didn't seen as a fad.I am college educated and after 15 years of school I don't know why you are flying your flag at half mast right now.My children will not be like that.I will teach them to love their country.Hopefully I can learn all these things before I do something stupid and get my ass kickedLOL

This is absolutely rediculous. It's one thing to have a strong sense of patriotism, but another to spout such closed-minded, fascist rhetoric. Don't get me wrong, I'm very thankfull that there are individuals that are willing to risk their lives to insure my freedom. However, saying that a person should be beaten should he believe something different from what you believe is both inconsiderate and immature. Grow up!

you know what pisses me off?
there was a guy who drove in circles for his career. all he did was make left hand turns. one day he decides to make a right hand turn and died from it. ---he was a hero to the people you are addressing.

but do you think any of them heard of the kobar towers? do they remember the COLE? do they remember the deaths of the military memebers who died because americans were so involved in their fantasy world that they were to blind to look at the news once in awhile and realize that they CAN live in a world free of fear because people are dying so ensure they have that opportunity? i doubt it. instead they idolize mr fukn ernhardt. yes i'm still bitter about that.
during the same week a military aircraft when down in unadilla georgia killing(i belive it was) 17 people. nobody knows a thing about it. so i agree
those people you addressed should be bitch slapped REPEATEDLY!! thanks for opening the avenue for me to vent my frustrations ;)
Have fun, LIVE FREE, Skydive
JT

oh thereis a reason im pissed.
its the 13th week in a row that i havent had a day off. im taking a break at work so i can find my outlet(skydiving and skydivers) so i dont lose my fukn mind.
and when i woke up this morning i see some asshole racecar driver talking about how difficult it is to make a left hand turn on the david letterman show(the play it in the morning here)
just get in your car and drive. if i wanna see you at work ill tune iin. i sure as hell dont wanna hear about the difficulties of his "JOB"
JT

Funny thing happened to me in the store the other day....I walked in to buy some groceries before my shift....
I had my flight suit on...all adorned with my various patches and yada yada yada.....well some dude comes up to me and my partner and says I would just like to thank you guys for doing what you do.....
all I could think to say to the guy...is I have been doing this for 9 years.....WHY THE FUCK IS IT THAT OVER 300 EMERGENCY WORKERS HAVE TO DIE....for people to actualy give a shit about what we have been doing for most you these thankless bastards that I take care of on a regular basis.....rarely did I get a thank you before 9/11....now it is all the stinking time....funny when shit hits home how we reassess our values in who we think are heroes......
JT like I told you before brother....thank you for keeping ME proud.....
Marc
Res Firma Mitescere Nescite

hey medic,
yea i appreciate it when it comes from ppl i know. thanks bro. i felt the urge to vent up there. but i'm realigned now. haha
"sometimes y' just gotta say waht the fuck!"
JT
actually ive been thinking about it. there was this one guy back in ga who tripped me out. i went into buy strings for my guitars while i was in my uniform. on my way out he says' "keep america strong."
that was way back about 3 years ago. everytime a military memeber went in there he would says stuff like that. it tripped me out b/c he was the first person to ever say that for no reason other then to says thanks. it was weird, but it was kinda cool that someone noticed that we were still ready at a moments notice to knock on the front door of any asshole who fukt with us!
ive been at work all day literally. its saturday ive been here for 12 hours and iim probly not going home soon. but that guys kept popping in my mind.after i had my bitch session up top i realize that that guy is probly proud as a mutha to say "I am an american" and although he's probly nervous everytime some tan person w/ a beard walks into his store i know he has faith in his military.
i felt i hadda post that! i didnt wanna always seem on the down side of things. and lately i think my posts have been pretty fukn jaded.(can ya blame me. i havent jumped in 3 months)

Went into a store several years ago wearing my Combat Advisor Association bbhat. The shop owner asked if I served in VN. When I said yes, he thanked me for my service and apologized for not thanking me 20 years ago. I didn't know what to say!
B| Gemini
... Fear? Fear is riding the plane down ...

http://66.34.153.66/finaljumper/deceased.htm
Yep....Here's 39 reasons to bitch slap people that are ignorant to what THEIR military does for them. Especially the last. Jay was a friend and a hell of a good guy. I just got confirmation yesterday that 3 more USAF ROMADS earned "Mustard Stains" (Combat jump stars) and scrolls for action in Afghanistan with 75th Rangers. The boys are doin me proud and I hope that list stays right where it is!
"and I'm not easily impressed...Ooohh look...a blue car!" -Homer Simpson

I am probably going to get flamed like crazy for saying this, but other than the fact that almost 6000 people died, the result of September 11th that I hate most is the incredible resurgence in completely blind "patriotism."
I am not trying to say that patriotism is bad, but I am sick of people acting as if the United States' flag is sacred. It's not. There have been just as many evil things as good done under that flag.
I understand that the original post is somewhat of a joke, but behind that still lies the mentality that violence is the solution to differences between people.
Finally, just poke fun at my own remarks, if you ever overhear someone talking about current events in regards to "The War On Terrorism" like they have all the facts and all the answers, kick their ass.
;)
Scott
"Can't keep my mind from the circling sky. Tongue-tied & twisted just an earth-bound misfit, I."

"I am probably going to get flamed like crazy for saying this"
Yes
"United States' flag is sacred. It's not"
It's the most holy man made object I know of.....
"the result of September 11th that I hate most is the incredible resurgence in completely blind "patriotism."
Yes, very annoying especially since most people didn't give a shit two days before and will forget about all this in 6 months. The aforementioned flag flying drives me insane! Buy a damn protocol book and learn what you should and should not do with a flag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"There have been just as many evil things as good done under that flag."
Yes.....and every single one of them in some way contributed to the freedoms you are enjoying right now. Those that serve are willing to do the things that you are not in order to keep you free.
"violence is the solution to differences between people."
We usually try diplomacy first. Some people just don't listen.
Trust me....I have had my problems and doubts about this country. If nothing else Sept 11th gave me confidence in the country. If the US Gov was as evil as some think that could have been used to trigger some pretty awful things. I'm glad none of that happened. Even with all it's problems America is still the finest country in the world. If you don't believe that go live somewhere else.

If nothing else Sept 11th gave me confidence in the country. If the US Gov was as evil as some think that could have been used to trigger some pretty awful things. I'm glad none of that happened.

Then why were you saying that Afghanistan should be bombed into oblivion, made into one big parking-lot and never mind the civilian "collateral damage"? Clay do you remember your 'there are no victims in Afghanistan' campaign? So what brought about this U-turn in your thinking? Normally your conspiracy theories involve the US government as the evil Big Brother so I'm quite impressed that your new-found patriotism has brought out a more humane side to you.

"So what brought about this U-turn in your thinking?'
No U-turn.......I was speaking about things INSIDE the US. If you listen to some of the more fringe groups in this country before Sept 11th they will tell you of a conspiracy to enslave the population and all manner of crazy stuff. If any of that were true Sept 11th would have been the perfect opportunity to suspend the constitution, declare martial law, and do whatever "they" wanted to. Instead the government has acted fairly prudently. Some of the civil rights issues are getting tense but all in all things seem to be pretty mild.
As for Afghanistan......I guess maybe the population has spoken. The "majority" of Afghans have taken up arms and many have given their lives in order to bring about change in their country. I've been pretty suprised and very pleased by the outcome so far. Now.....turning Afghanistan into a self-sustaining, stable country is still a far off goal. I do see a wonderful thing in that the Afghans still have a lot of pride. They are fighters. Instances such as the numerous requests they have denied like putting a "UN Peace Keeping Force" , requiring that they know who is entering the country, etc. All good things. They aren't being patsies which is very cool in my book.

SkyMedic:
You do know that many Americans have always felt admiration and thanks for the work you and all other emergency workers have been doing for years. Maybe at this point in time people just really want you to know that they are thankful for your sacrifices. You know, like a couple that has been married for years, the husband gets used to his wife being around all the time and forgets to tell her I love you.
I had to sit down and think about this issue on Vets-Day. My father is buried in a military cemetery which seems to forgotten about because it was on a small Army base which was closed a couple of years ago. Any way to make a longer story shorter I showed up just after 11:00 and low and behold there are a bunch of people here. I was there just months before for Memorial Day and there wasn't anybody around.
Just recently I saw a poll which asked if you are more patriotic since 9/11. My answer was of course not I have always been an American!
So I hear where you are coming from but maybe they have always been American too.

adrnaln-
I hear where your coming from. Most have the love and respect in their hearts, but just don't show it untel the words are need to be said. Most of the time their said after some tramadic event has happened. An example most don't think of cops as not much more than dounut eating ticket writers. You hate them when you get a ticket, but you love them when one has given their life in the line of duty or when their helping you in a time of need. Everybody feels different about something depending on the mood and situation. But we all as a whole deep down feel the same. We respect those who put their lives on the line everyday for the good of mankind it's just not said till it's to late.
As a proposal to all who read this tell someone who is over worked, under paid and under appreciated what a good job their doing.
Beware of the toes you step on today, for they may belong to the ASS you kiss tomorrow.B|

"United States' flag is sacred. It's not"
true in a sense. the flag is just colored fabric but what it stands for is pretty friggin' huge. thats why when you see ppl burning it, it causes me to cringe. is that what the amendment have come to? allowing hate groups to burn our flag,ON OUR SOIL, because its thier right? hmm, but there are so many thing wrong with this country and that probably doesn't even need to be on the list.
its our likeness that holds us together but our differences that make us strong.
question? if fire fighters fight fires and crime fighters fight crime....what do freedom fighters fight?
JT

The catch about hating America, even if you're not in it, is economics. The American economy controls much of the world economy with it, not by design, merely by the economic relationship that other countries and the US have developed over time.
Personally, either way, I love my country and will do what I can to help it continue to be (what I think) the best country in the world. :)AggieDave '02
-------------
Blue Skies and Gig'em Ags!
BTHO t.u.

The United States is a nice place, and I like living here, but if it comes down to some government official saying that I have to fight for the "United States' Cause," I will send everyone a postcard from Canada.

"There have been just as many evil things as good done under that flag."
Yes.....and every single one of them in some way contributed to the freedoms you are enjoying right now. Those that serve are willing to do the things that you are not in order to keep you free.

That is not an exceptable argument. I won't condone doing something bad, just because it ends up benefitting me. Especially when it is someone else doing it and saying, "Don't worry about it, it's for your own good, trust me."
Scott
"Can't keep my mind from the circling sky. Tongue-tied & twisted just an earth-bound misfit, I."

"some government official saying that I have to fight for the "United States' Cause," I will send everyone a postcard from Canada."
If the US was totally destroyed where will Canada be?
"That is not an exceptable argument. I won't condone doing something bad, just because it ends up benefitting me. Especially when it is someone else doing it and saying, "Don't worry about it, it's for your own good, trust me."
You are trying to wear blinders and pretend that the world is a nice place. Do you have to be enslaved and tortured before you understand the world? Do you not understand that their are plenty of people in the world that would just as soon kill you right now just because you are a westerner....much less an American. You make me fucking sick!