wildblue

greetings from Florida

Me and wildblue were at zhills today. We'll be at Lake Wales tomorrow though (Dec. 28). You can spot us by looking for the loud obnixious group running around talking about cajun chickens. We have a group of about 8 people and we're always looking for someone new to freefly with!!
"You know the way you scream is the ultimate" ~ LFO

Me and wildblue were at zhills today. We'll be at Lake Wales tomorrow though (Dec. 28). You can spot us by looking for the loud obnixious group running around talking about cajun chickens. We have a group of about 8 people and we're always looking for someone new to freefly with!!

I'm not sure where I'm gonna end up for the weekend/holiday, but it may be at one of those two DZ's.....I would definitely like to spend a day or two at Lake Wales with the competition going on.. If you see a Nitro that's overall red with black ribs - that's me....say hi.. Probably the easiest way to spot me aside from the canopy is the bug eyes and the OH SHIT look on my face halfway through a hook.... ;)
Mike

nope. we should get to zhills by midnight friday night... that is if we can call pancake tomorrow by 3pm and remind him to stay sober to pick us up :)
were not sure what were doing for sleeping arrangements tomorrow night. im bringing a little tent, a nice blanket that british airways kindly *donated* to a friend who gave it to me and an air mattress so im set.
saturday morning we'll be there bright and early!! frucey will show up sometime this weekend.
so who will be in zhills?
~me, fruce, dove....
http://www.geocities.com/flynfroggie/skydiving_friends.html

I'm leaving for Tampa in six or seven hours... I'll be at Lake Wales late Sunday evening and all of Monday (New Year's Eve)... if you want to find me, look for this guy wearing a bright orange shirt and moping because his rig is all the way back in New Jersey...
I wanted to put some really inspiring lyrics here but none of them fit.
>< !!

It's cold here... I want to go back.
Had a great time. Lake Whales is a way cool place. Z-Hills was a very nice place too, but we ended up spending more time at Lake Whales.
When we left yesterday, it was probably close to 70 :( It's like 20 here now :(
Didn't knowingly run into any DZ.commers... maybe next time.
I ain't happy, I'm feeling glad
I got sunshine, in a bag

Agreed. Florida was kickass, despite not getting any jumps in. I nearly broke a sweat two days in a row there, and now I'm home in SC and it's snowing. Not just our usual half hour of sleet, either - this is real Buffalo, NY snow that got lost and ended up way south of its intended destination. WTF!?
As for DZ.com'ers, I saw Kelly (Froggie) at Z-Hills, and I met a Brittany who may or may not be "THE Brittany" but didn't have a chance to ask her.
I had a great time in FL and was impressed with both DZs I visited. I'll have to bring my rig along next time. I also got a lot of good advice from the Texas A&M club members on how to deal with the administration when I start a club at school this semester (thanks guys!). I'll definitely go to collegiates for the whole gig next year, no matter where it is.
I wanted to put some really inspiring lyrics here but none of them fit.
>< !!

I ran into a group of British jumpers on a few loads that I was on. The crew from Waller was out scaring the staff at Lake Wales wanting to do Night CReW. Staff asked if it was legal. :)I was easy to find, I was the one taking the Tube out on the Sunset jump and the one that took a raft out of the Casa. The Greene County group was 22+ strong and pulled off a 12 way on the first attempt. Brett and I were the only ones at the DZ jumping my Cobalts too.
Got to meet a few DZ.commers like Vallerina and the Purdue group. Also got to meet Matt Witcomb from GT. I got to meet "The Britney", and she's a tiny little girl. I had a great time and even though I did'nt compete, I learned a lot from the nightly Siminars, Expecially Brian Germain's canopy flight talk. Till next year......
I want to touch the sky, I want to fly so high ~ Sonique

The crew from Waller was out scaring the staff at Lake Wales wanting to do Night CReW. Staff asked if it was legal. They smoked that night downplane down to about 150 feet. Way Cool!

AWESOME!!! You should see them bring it to under 100 feet. Don't know who was there but those CReW-dawgs at Waller are awesome!!
This is making me want to organize another dz.com "Gathering" Anyone interested let me know and tell me when you'll have some time off to make some travel plans!!
My New Website with 24hr Chat

I got to meet Ben W on new years eve at Sebastian..nice dude....then got to meet the great frog this morning...she looked a bit whipped...but she said she was up a tad late...she is definately a sweety....
marc
I have no fear of falling but I hate hitting the ground -The Badlees