prost

Bad Weather

I think there was a thread on this a while ago...
2-person shoelacing is always good for a laugh. You use one hand, and partner with someone else who is only using one of their hands, and try to tie your shoes. It's surprising how difficult it can be, especially when you've had a few beers. 2-person packing is good too, as long as you remember to unpack it and do it the right way once you sober up again...

All you need are some creepers and a couple old round canopies and you can have races up and down the runway. Once we were drunk on a bad weather day took a 100ft cargo canopy and attatched it to a bumper on a 1/2ton pickup (not mine thank god) just to see what happened. Luckily the c-bolt broke on the attatchment since it almost a) ripped the bumper off (it was bent to hell) and b)almost pulled the truck over on it's side (the canopy was lifting the truck's rear end up).
Hey, ask Slappie about stuff to do with creepers when there's no jumping and beer involved ;)
I went to a Grateful Dead Concert and they played for SEVEN hours. Great song. -- Fred Reuss

When we had high winds the other day we got along rope and tied it to a tie down and the other end to a harness. It would lift people up like a parasail, only without having to tow it. Rounds are safer for this but squares are more fun.
William

A couple of cases of beer and a game of "The Most Embarassing Thing That Ever Happened To Me" is always a good idea. But make sure you have some women there, otherwise, you get into things no one wants to hear.
Is it hot in here, or am I crazy? - Charles Manson
flyhi
B|

That rocked at Lake Wales! It was even more fun when the freeflyers started to straped thier camera helmets on for the look only a bowling ball ever gets to see.... :)
Turf Surfing under a round is a good way to kill a windy afternoon while only injuring a few people.
I want to touch the sky, I want to fly so high ~ Sonique