crazymel

Howdy All

I've been very rude....I've been reading, laughing and enjoying the crap out of this site without properly introducing myself. Hi - I'm Mel - my friends call me crazy.... I fell in love with skydiving last year October when doing a tandem during my annual home leave to SA (that's South Africa)... I've been living in the Middle East for the past 5 years. Wanted to do the AFF course so desperately that I took of work in Jan and did my course in Namibia at one of the coolest DZ ever!!! Had the time of my life. When they first told me skydiving isn't a "sport" - it's a lifestyle, I didn't quite understand, but now I do.... I would never trade what I've gained through skydiving for anything!!! I've only done 12 jumps and is still shitscared every time that door opens, but as soon as I exit - I'm home.... I have met the most incredible people and have experienced the best times of my life and have bought my share of rounds already - and cannot imagine a life without skydiving anymore. Life is for the living!!!!!!! (Thanx Courteney...)

Ok, here's the entire translation one sentence at a time. Should be much clearer now.

Nog 'n boertjie in die dorp
Ons gaan oor vat
Drie of vier van ons en duisende Yankees. Hul beter hull broers gaan roep.

Still a farmer in the ham
We will over cask
Three of celebrates out of us and thousands of Yankees. Their better hull brothers will call.
Only thing I've figured out from that is they don't even know how to speak their own language!
cielos azules y cerveza fría
-Kevin

Yo Sangiro!!!! I did my training at Ground Rush in Swakop (I think it's the same place) with Simon and Craig and all the other cool dudes!!! I think it's the best place in the world!!! Blue skies!!!!!! Crazy Mel PS - Courteney is one of the sexiest dudes in Swakop that taught me "Life is for the living!!!" hehehe

I have a German aunt. Even I know that the phrase Drie of vier means three out of four.
Eintz, zwei drie vier funf one two three four five.
man these "translator" websites really suck ass.
maybe they're saying 3 out of 4 are Yankees (on this website)
Speed Racer
"Fill your hand, you son-of-a-bitch!"