Viking

What is your superpower?

Think fast! Your hidden superpower is SUPER SPEED! Some people might think you have a talent for impatience, but we like to call it efficiency. You approach all things with a need for speed.
Super Speed, that's right ladies...oh, wait...not there...everywhere else, but...D'oh...:D
"Give me one ping and one ping only..."

Animal Communication.
Aparently I had deep philisophical conversations with animals in my previous life. Currently, I find my fish pretty lame conversationalists.
_Am
MSN Messenger: andrewdmetcalfe at hotmail dot com
Yahoo IM: ametcalf_1999

Hmm... you don't say? Well I asked them about that and they replied "Bubble, bubble,bubble....Big bubble, big bubble, Long stream of bubbles" Then the one went and hid in the corner behind some plastic plants so I'll have to believe you there....
Cause I don't wanna come back down from this cloud... ~ Bush

well I didn't bother answering all those questions.
I'm already a superhero. I am BREWMEISTER!!
I can transform barleymalt, yeast, hops, and water, into THE GREATEST DRINK EVER INVENTED BY MANKIND!!
Now THAT'S a USEFUL superpower!!
:D
Speed Racer
"Fill your hand, you son-of-a-bitch!"

Hmm... you don't say? Well I asked them about that and they replied "Bubble, bubble,bubble....Big bubble, big bubble, Long stream of bubbles" Then the one went and hid in the corner behind some plastic plants so I'll have to believe you there....

They're communicating directly telepathically with me at this point...*hands on temples* They're saying...they're saying....
"Jess is the coolest mofo on the planet!!! Beeotch! RECOGNIZE!!!!"