Kris

Finally, my gear pics!

Okay, I've been meaning to get around to this forever but I finally pulled out the camera today while we were on wind-hold and took some snaps.
Now, on with the show and BOW BEFORE MY PURPLE GREATNESS!!!
Kris
My Stiletto

Sweet!! But, hun, I thought I was the only one who called it that? :)
Seriously, love the new gear! I'm so jealous! You going to be able to make it to Dallas this weekend? Tequillagirl and Skycat's sweetie is hooking us up with rigs to use, tho we won't get there til late afternoon Saturday.
Closing pin jewelry

Your decepticons logo will have to bow down to my glorious thundercats logo when I get my rig. But cool lokking gear none the less I'm jealous that I cannot jump at all till spring.
>:(
Who ever said comming down from a high was bad obviously never tried this.
Magistr8

Curious George, First Space Monkey!!!!!!!!! Kewl!

Aww! Thanks! I saw that one in Hot Topic when I was getting the Decepticon logo for my rig and I knew I had to take Curious George along for the ride. So far, he's been really good to me.;)

Sweet!! But, hun, I thought I was the only one who called it that? :)

Damn, baby! I thought the keyword here was "Discrete"! Now Merrick is going to think something is up!
Umm, same time tomorrow?:)

Your decepticons logo will have to bow down to my glorious thundercats logo when I get my rig. But cool lokking gear none the less I'm jealous that I cannot jump at all till spring.

I already have the Thundercats logo as a sticker on "Gojira" my Dual Athlon box. But, do you have a sticker of Jimmie Walker from Good Times that says "Dynomite!"? Heh, I do. Damn I love kitsch.

You know you feel old when...
you actually understand what Decepticons and Thundercats are refering to. I'm just waiting for G-Force or Star Blazers comments next.

Nope, you feel really old when you remember watching The Tunderbirds. That was puppet-theatre at its finest.
And thanks for the comments on the "EJECT". That narrowly beat out "DAMMIT!"
Kris