skymick

Hi my name is Mick and I am a skydiving addict...

I cant believe this, this is the first w/e since I started jumping in mid Jan that I havent been down to the DZ (damn bastards who do they think they are closing on easter sunday?!?!) and im suffering withdrawl symptoms already...breaking out in a sweat, getting the shakes, very moody (nothing new there...) and im gonna be like this till next weekend ARGH!!!!
PS that was my first post so the slab is on me fellas ;P
Mick
'Skydiving: Gravity Induced Stress Relief"

I feel your pain!!! OUR PLANE IS BROKEN!!!!!! Haven't jumped the past 2 w/e and will only jump again in 2 weeks!!!! I don't think I'm gonna survive it!!!!!! I've been watching skydiving movies and shit, but I think it only makes it worse..... BTW - Welcome Dude!!!!
Life is for the LIVING!!!!! :D

It's been three months for me. I just take it one day at a time. Instead of jumping I've been spending all my money on gear and too much time on dropzone.com. (I hate Montana winters). I quit for 25 years once, but went to a reunion at our old drop zone and fell off the wagon. They had me on a load that very day. It's not easy being a jump addict. Steve

Okay don't hate me but our DZ only closes for Christmas. So I'll be there again today....wahooooooooooo beautiful in Portland yesterday so I'm hoping......besides I'm closer to God up there than I am sitting in a church. (wonders why others haven't figured that out yet) LOL
Cheers
It only takes a little pixie dust......

PS that was my first post so the slab is on me fellas ;P

BEER! Welcome to the forum. I don't think your an addict, they go to long meetings to try and beat their addiction and start a new life. I think your like most of us....a Junkie! ;)
Blue Skies
Fly Your Slot !

4 months here. This dry spell will surely end soon. Spring is slowly, but surely approaching. I am quite excited--I just finished my last purchase!! Welcome to the forum, Mick!
The mind is like a parachute--it works better when it is open. JUMP.