ltdiver

Teammate Hospitalized

I just got an e-mail that a former teammate of mine, Barney Stoll from Las Vegas, is in St. Rose de Lima Campus hospital and in critical condition. He's been in ICU for 2 weeks with inoperable pnemonia and MRSA (medically resistant staph areus). He's on a ventilator and is sedated at this time.
Barney and I were on a 4-way team, "Perris Nasty Habit", last year. He is a quiet and thoughtful guy who always put the other person first. If you want to see a picture of the team, go Here. Barney is the taller man with lighter hair.
Please join me and pray for Barney, if that is your belief. Or at least send positive, healing vibes his way.
If you want to write a note to Barney, so his family can see what a wonderful family skydivers are, you can send it to me and I'll fwd it onto them.
The family is asking for blood donations, and if I can get the information on this I'll post it here. Blood type O+.
Thanks,
ltdiver

Thanks Linda!
Here is the information I have.
He's at St. Rose de Lima Campus at Lake Mead and Boulder Hwy ICU room 7. The number is 616-4615 if you want to call the nurse first to see if family is there.
I don't have the area code (duh). I'm waiting back for more information. Seems that the doctor needs to put us on a list so the blood gets to Barney.
Blue Ones,
Lori

Get well soon, Barney. You sound like an awesome guy, and I'd love to be able to jump with you, even if I have to go back to flying on my belly to do it!
Andi
The brave may not live forever, but the timid may not live at all.

Hey, Good vibes from over here....I seem to be having a great day so have many to share...
Oh and MRSA is Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus
Just so ya know......
Cheers....vasbyt
marc
"I have no fear of falling, I just hate hitting the ground"-The Badlees...