skybytch

what to do?!?!?

It's Wednesday! You know what that means.... But... I have my gear sitting here next to me *patting gear bag affectionately* and it's a beautiful day outside and me and my coworkers have already dirtdived a cool freefly jump and... and.... Well, it's like this. I'm gonna be late for happy hour tonight cuz I'm gonna go JUMP after work.
Please don't hate me. And don't talk bad about me behind my back when I'm not there again this week. And someone save me a seat at the bar. I'll be there eventually. This doesn't mean I don't love you all. Just that I love jumping after work on a weekday more.... :P
pull & flare,
lisa

Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! I drove to Rantoul today after class on the hopes that they would be jumping, as it is 20 minutes away... but nobody was there... and the phone numbers I have for them are disconnected... arrgh...
It's kinda like sexual frustration... hmm... skydivial frustration? Is there a term for that?
M

Getting to jump after work.... Do you know that it's not even POSSIBLE to do that in Arkansas? Summer's coming....summer's coming.....summer's coming.....can't WAIT for summer......oh....and did I mention....that I have 3 MONTHS OFF!!!!! :)
I hope I will get to meet some of you.... Like at the Beach Boogie at FloraBama? Anybody going? I was drunk there the night before I got married the first time....LIRD, LIRD......
And SURELY you all know by now that it is ILLEGAL for women to skydive in Florida on Sundays.... Guess I'll be landing on the Alabama side....
Thank GOD for Arkansas Sundays.....
Peace~
Lscribble scribble
Eve was framed!
http://home.earthlink.net/~linzwalley

I was there last year with my sister. Both of our first skydives were tandem jumps into the Florabama at sunset. It was cool to return 5 years later licensed. We were doin a bunch of fun jumps with rafts n stuff. Then doin' CRW on the bottom end and landing 2-stacks in the sand... Very cool, very memorable...
-Hixxx
"Sous ma tub, Dr. Suess ma tub" :S

And SURELY you all know by now that it is ILLEGAL for women to skydive in Florida on Sundays....

Myth!
Oft repeated urban legend. It Has never been true, such a law was never enacted in the Sunshine State -- we have enough other even more ridiculous laws. (Q-tips able to renew their drivers licenses by mail for 12 freakin' years with not so much as a vision screen...!)
If they call it "Tourist Season", why can't we shoot 'em?